Exonerate Ethel Rosenberg ?

Ethel was innocent and a victum of the rightwing red scare

She was executed because she refused to testify against her husband

This one is far easier to expunge than some of your lies.

Stay tuned.

Your heroes Roy Coen and Joe McCarthy caught her up in the Red Scare witch hunt. Even the Russians admitted she was innocent

I will destroy this view before the thread is over....

...stand by and have your Zantac handy.

We use to execute traitors. Now they become college professors.

And Presidents.

Exactly whom do you mean? Are you really that angry at Bush?
Bush, Obama, Clinton. . . Whomever the elites place in office next. Does it matter? :dunno: As long as the NDAA and the Patriot Act are in force, they are all traitors.

"Does it matter?"

Yes....it matters.

True, our political system allows only two choices....but each of us has the job of seeing which is closer to the America we wish to see....

....not who is the perfect candidate.

It surprises me, some of your posts are intuitive and insightful....then you put up one that the ignorant use to hide their laze..."Does it matter?"

Stay tuned.

Your heroes Roy Coen and Joe McCarthy caught her up in the Red Scare witch hunt. Even the Russians admitted she was innocent

This is historically correct.

Actually, it's a lie.

The sort of lie that Leftists tell.

I'll prove it.

BTW....
What's the story you tell yourself about why people don't like you?

Stay tuned.

Wow, I just LOVE how selective the leftists are...

When we noted that the Oregon Shooter was on a list of terrorists suspects the Russians gave us, the Lefties swore that the Russians always lie...

Now all of a sudden you think they're saints, and we should trust anything they said...
Special.jpg

And Presidents.

Bush, Obama, Clinton. . . Whomever the elites place in office next. Does it matter? :dunno: As long as the NDAA and the Patriot Act are in force, they are all traitors.

"Does it matter?"

Yes....it matters.

True, our political system allows only two choices....but each of us has the job of seeing which is closer to the America we wish to see....

It surprises me, some of your posts are intuitive and insightful....then you put up one that the ignorant use to hide their laze..."Does it matter?"
Mostly because you have, and those of use who are truly enlightened about how the system works know this about you, a REAL lack of understanding of how the system works.

The party bosses of the machines care more about power than principle. D.C. has more in common with Moscow and Beijing than it does with Main Street.

The party elites of the Republican Party have more in common with the elites in Moscow and Beijing than they do with the good people of this land. As long as you think in terms of "America," rather than in terms of your own community, you will forever be lost, living in a fairly tale. You have more in common with the rice farmer in China than you do with the K street lobbyist, seriously.

So why you fight and write, and propagandize for those that would sooner gas you, and incinerate your bones in an oven escapes me. Big government is your enemy. It doesn't matter if it comes from the left, OR THE RIGHT.

Do keep this in mind. For it is my hypothesis that big media and the elites are already manipulating the masses toward a POTUS with an R after his name for the next eight years. And he won't act any different than the last guy. Seriously.

Here.....let me set you up before I knock you over:

4. Once one recognizes that the Left controls.....controls.....the media.....one looks at statements such as these with a more wary eye...

"The Guardian proclaimed that these words “could upend the notion that Ethel Rosenberg was guilty of espionage.”

Politico explained that Greenglass’s statement “minimizes her role in the spying operations of her husband, Julius Rosenberg, furthering public incredulity about her actual guilt and subsequent execution.”

NPR told listeners that at the trial, Greenglass “put Ethel at the center of the conspiracy. The documents released today show it was [his wife] Ruth who played a far more pivotal role.”

An AP story says that the transcript showed “Greenglass never implicated his sister.”

Sam Roberts in theNew York Timeswrites that the transcript “provides supporting evidence to Mrs. Rosenberg’s defenders, who believe that she was unfairly convicted.”

The transcript, taken by itself and out of context, could lead to this conclusion, but only if one lacks knowledge about the case." Grasping at Straws to Try to Exonerate Ethel Rosenberg

Note the last quote......"if one lacks knowledge..."

Pretty much the description of Liberal when it comes to reality, truth, and history.
And your schools work to keep things that way.

And Presidents.

"Does it matter?"

Yes....it matters.

Mostly because you have, and those of use who are truly enlightened about how the system works know this about you, a REAL lack of understanding of how the system works.

The party bosses of the machines care more about power than principle. D.C. has more in common with Moscow and Beijing than it does with Main Street.

The party elites of the Republican Party have more in common with the elites in Moscow and Beijing than they do with the good people of this land. As long as you think in terms of "America," rather than in terms of your own community, you will forever be lost, living in a fairly tale. You have more in common with the rice farmer in China than you do with the K street lobbyist, seriously.

So why you fight and write, and propagandize for those that would sooner gas you, and incinerate your bones in an oven escapes me. Big government is your enemy. It doesn't matter if it comes from the left, OR THE RIGHT.

Do keep this in mind. For it is my hypothesis that big media and the elites are already manipulating the masses toward a POTUS with an R after his name for the next eight years. And he won't act any different than the last guy. Seriously.

I will give you credit for one thing: at least you are consistent.

And Presidents.

"Does it matter?"

Yes....it matters.

This post goes far in reversing anything I said earlier in suggesting that you sometimes have the ability to be intuitive and insightful.

The current post can only be due to an ignorant and bitter mind.

Next time the kids ball goes into your yard.....

....give it back.

And Presidents.

"Does it matter?"

Yes....it matters.

This post goes far in reversing anything I said earlier in suggesting that you sometimes have the ability to be intuitive and insightful.

The current post can only be due to an ignorant and bitter mind.

Next time the kids ball goes into your yard.....

....give it back.

Get-Off-My-Lawn.jpg

4. Once one recognizes that the Left controls.....controls.....the media.....one looks at statements such as these with a more wary eye...

"The Guardian proclaimed that these words “could upend the notion that Ethel Rosenberg was guilty of espionage.”

Politico explained that Greenglass’s statement “minimizes her role in the spying operations of her husband, Julius Rosenberg, furthering public incredulity about her actual guilt and subsequent execution.”

NPR told listeners that at the trial, Greenglass “put Ethel at the center of the conspiracy. The documents released today show it was [his wife] Ruth who played a far more pivotal role.”

An AP story says that the transcript showed “Greenglass never implicated his sister.”

Sam Roberts in theNew York Timeswrites that the transcript “provides supporting evidence to Mrs. Rosenberg’s defenders, who believe that she was unfairly convicted.”

The transcript, taken by itself and out of context, could lead to this conclusion, but only if one lacks knowledge about the case." Grasping at Straws to Try to Exonerate Ethel Rosenberg

Pretty much the description of Liberal when it comes to reality, truth, and history.

Once one recognizes that the Left controls.....controls.....the media.....one looks at statements such as these with a more wary
eye...

All I needed to read......Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm sorry PoliticalChic. I'm just real discouraged. There isn't a single candidate running that isn't either controlled by big banking and corporate interests, or a complete idiot.

The whole game is rigged. If you don't know that, bless you. Have a fun time in your sport. But there is a very serious problem that the media is hiding from you. AND, there isn't anyone going to do a thing about it. Doesn't that scare you?

Fed Audit Shocker: They Come from Planet Klepto

Which media outlets have now editorially, unequivocally, proclaimed their position to be that Ethel Rosenberg was innocent?

1. Once upon a time, Americans recognized evil and stood up against it. That was when the nation and its people were guided by the principles in our memorializing documents, the views of our Founders.

Both the fearful conditions of the 30's arranged the 'perfect storm'....which changed all of that. The conditions that sunk the American ship of state....
a. a fearful world-wide economic crisis
b. a charasmatic charlatan
c. control of academia and the media
...produced an America the very opposite of its founding, and one in which the dominant political force included aims no different from that of the Communist Party.

2. A comparison of two individuals highlights the drama, and the downfall of this nation's political elites.
a. Senator Joseph McCarthy, whose real 'crime' was to reveal the danger of communists in our government.
Simple enough to prove that smears against him were lies: simply ask the carping communist dupes, who heap scorn on this American hero, to name those innocent individuals whose lives were 'ruined' by McCarthy.
There are none.

b. Now look at the support for a Soviet spy who made certain that the empire responsible for the slaughter of over 100 million human beings, and the oppression of untold further millions, gained the secrets to produce an Atomic Bomb......the Rosenberg spies....
" Trying to Exonerate Ethel Rosenberg

Grasping at Straws to Try to Exonerate Ethel Rosenberg

3. " ....the testimony that convinced the jury to reach a verdict of guilty was that provided by Ethel Rosenberg’s brother, David Greenglass. ....a lawsuit brought by the National Security Archive and historians and journalists—the federal court in New York City released the transcripts of David Greenglass’s appearance before the grand jury in 1950. In the transcript, Greenglass said nothing to implicate his sister in espionage, which he attributed only to Julius Rosenberg and others.

... asked about a silver Omega watch that Julius Rosenberg had said was a gift from the Soviets. “My sister has never spoken to me about this subject,” Greenglass answered. Later, when queried whether Ethel, like her husband Julius, had asked him to stay in the Army after the war to spy for the Soviets, Greenglass replied: “I said before, and say it again, honestly, this is a fact: I never spoke to my sister about this at all.”

The media have rushed to the conclusion that this transcript proves the innocence of Ethel Rosenberg."

Wait and see......

Are you trying to sell the WSJ now? Your link requires a subscription.

Stay with the thread....I'll take care of the prob, you cheapskate.

You might want to ask the WSJ if it's okay to distribute their copyrighted material from a pay site to a free site.

Let's be clear what PC's position is here:

Ethel Rosenberg was guilty and it is impossible that additional evidence could ever turn up that would cast doubt on that conviction.

...that of course, is an irrational point of view.

Once one recognizes that the Left controls.....controls.....the media.....one looks at statements such as these with a more wary
eye...

All I needed to read......Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Had you not responded to schooling in the same way, you'd be a conservative......and your avi would be the truth.

Last edited:
I'm sorry PoliticalChic. I'm just real discouraged. There isn't a single candidate running that isn't either controlled by big banking and corporate interests, or a complete idiot.

The whole game is rigged. If you don't know that, bless you. Have a fun time in your sport. But there is a very serious problem that the media is hiding from you. AND, there isn't anyone going to do a thing about it. Doesn't that scare you?

Fed Audit Shocker: They Come from Planet Klepto

Now....follow this method carefully:

Arrange each pol in order from the one you disapprove of most, to the one least objectionable.

Then vote for the one least objectionable.

Get it?

From worst to, for lack of a better term, 'best.'

Then vote for best.

The end.

If you don't follow that method, the candidate for President will be chosen by the most ignorant among us....or, as Chris Matthews,says, 'amongst us.'
This was the case in the last two elections....an incompetent ideologue was chosen.

Which media outlets have now editorially, unequivocally, proclaimed their position to be that Ethel Rosenberg was innocent?

Don't equivocate.....
Go look up the meaning of 'equivocate'.....

See what the meaning is behind the following:

1. Once upon a time, Americans recognized evil and stood up against it. That was when the nation and its people were guided by the principles in our memorializing documents, the views of our Founders.

Both the fearful conditions of the 30's arranged the 'perfect storm'....which changed all of that. The conditions that sunk the American ship of state....
a. a fearful world-wide economic crisis
b. a charasmatic charlatan
c. control of academia and the media
...produced an America the very opposite of its founding, and one in which the dominant political force included aims no different from that of the Communist Party.

2. A comparison of two individuals highlights the drama, and the downfall of this nation's political elites.
a. Senator Joseph McCarthy, whose real 'crime' was to reveal the danger of communists in our government.
Simple enough to prove that smears against him were lies: simply ask the carping communist dupes, who heap scorn on this American hero, to name those innocent individuals whose lives were 'ruined' by McCarthy.
There are none.

b. Now look at the support for a Soviet spy who made certain that the empire responsible for the slaughter of over 100 million human beings, and the oppression of untold further millions, gained the secrets to produce an Atomic Bomb......the Rosenberg spies....
" Trying to Exonerate Ethel Rosenberg

Grasping at Straws to Try to Exonerate Ethel Rosenberg

3. " ....the testimony that convinced the jury to reach a verdict of guilty was that provided by Ethel Rosenberg’s brother, David Greenglass. ....a lawsuit brought by the National Security Archive and historians and journalists—the federal court in New York City released the transcripts of David Greenglass’s appearance before the grand jury in 1950. In the transcript, Greenglass said nothing to implicate his sister in espionage, which he attributed only to Julius Rosenberg and others.

... asked about a silver Omega watch that Julius Rosenberg had said was a gift from the Soviets. “My sister has never spoken to me about this subject,” Greenglass answered. Later, when queried whether Ethel, like her husband Julius, had asked him to stay in the Army after the war to spy for the Soviets, Greenglass replied: “I said before, and say it again, honestly, this is a fact: I never spoke to my sister about this at all.”

The media have rushed to the conclusion that this transcript proves the innocence of Ethel Rosenberg."

Wait and see......

Are you trying to sell the WSJ now? Your link requires a subscription.

Stay with the thread....I'll take care of the prob, you cheapskate.

You might want to ask the WSJ if it's okay to distribute their copyrighted material from a pay site to a free site.

Just follow the thread.......

And be patient.

Forum List

Back