Expand The US War In Syria Or Get Out: What Say You?...

Expand US War in Syria Or Get Out

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Numerous, large-scale attacks on another country without congressional authorization are unconstitutional & they push the U.S. closer to what could be an interminable, all-out conflict in #Syria. Only diplomatic engagement, not military escalation, will end the Syrian civil war." - Senator Wacky Ed Marcky

This wouldn't be America's problem except Obama ran his big mouth about gas attack red lines so now what?
We walk away. Obama isn’t president.

Yes I'm sure Dem's will applaud Trump for walking away and not use this as a campaign attack ad /extreme sarcasm
Iraq sure was a loser politically.

Dem's rooting for failure, Dem's declaring the war was lost, the liberal media 24/7 coverage of troops wounded and killed. Funny sometime in late Jan 2009 that all stopped. Thanks for reminding me how vile Dem's are, they are lower than dog food.

so grab an AR and go protect them FIDO.

talk is cheaper than dog food.

^^^ did not deny Dem's vile undermining of the war while we had troops on the ground, no surprise there.

Yes I'm sure Dem's will applaud Trump for walking away and not use this as a campaign attack ad /extreme sarcasm

Dem's rooting for failure, Dem's declaring the war was lost, the liberal media 24/7 coverage of troops wounded and killed. Funny sometime in late Jan 2009 that all stopped. Thanks for reminding me how vile Dem's are, they are lower than dog food.

^^^ did not deny Dem's vile undermining of the war while we had troops on the ground, no surprise there.

Ive been against being in the ME since day one you idiot .... two decades later youre still slobbering about winning a war that cant be won.

youre a moron- no surprise there

I say fucking NUKE Syria. It's waste of good land the way it is.

No, most troops are Conservative, to people like 7 the only good Conservative is a dead one.

"Numerous, large-scale attacks on another country without congressional authorization are unconstitutional & they push the U.S. closer to what could be an interminable, all-out conflict in #Syria. Only diplomatic engagement, not military escalation, will end the Syrian civil war." - Senator Wacky Ed Marcky

yeah? ok There have not been "NUMEROUS, LARGE SCALE
attacks on Syria....... ^^^moot point

No, most troops are Conservative, to people like 7 the only good Conservative is a dead one.

grow up Dope

I've been a strong advocate for refugees. Who are the Nazi's? Who is being genocided, specifically?
You say you are indifferent (why should I care) to the slaughter of people in the ME but that would suggest you should have been indifferent to the slaughter of people in Europe, too.
There is such a thing as caring (as in opening our arms to refugees fleeing those terrible conditions) and supporting UN efforts to send in real relief and supporting the US continuing to fund those efforts and be involved in any meaningful way in bartering a peace there. Believing that we, as a country, have no business there is not "indifference" to the people's suffering.
Of course it is. The bandaides you claim to support will not stop the slaughter but they may soothe your conscience. What does "have no business there" mean? Do you mean there are no profits to be made? Do you mean the US has no business trying to save the lives of people caught in this war? Other than not being white, why would the lives of these people be worth any less to you than the lives of Europeans?
Maybe I need to answer that by asking you a question: Why is it our business? Because people are being killed? I already asked you, I think, if we are to wade into every country where people are being killed. Or starving. Is that what you are proposing we do? If not, how does Syria rate our attention when not every country does?
So 500,000 people being killed and millions becoming homeless refugees doesn't rate you attention? What number would? Would 5,000,000 dead rate your attention? Would any number? Apparently not. Saying we shouldn't try to end the suffering and death in Syria unless we are willing to go into every country having difficulties is just a way of expressing your indifference to the suffering and death going on in Syria. Why stop one murder if you are not going to stop them all? Why stop one rape if you are not going to stop them all? Why help one country if you are not going to help them all?

Because if you are a decent person, you do what you can and regret that you cannot do more.
What do you think will stop it, specifically?
You are sure good at repeating the same thing over and over but not answering any of my questions, toomuchtime.

I've been a strong advocate for refugees. Who are the Nazi's? Who is being genocided, specifically?

The Kurds.
Really? I heard the Kurds were pretty good at protecting themselves. Guess that's changing?

the kurds are UP IN THE MOUNTAINS of Iran, Syria, Iraq,
Turkey and some even in Russia-------BECAUSE THEY HAVE
TO PROTECT THEMSELVES from those whose asses you
prefer to kiss
Well, I'm glad they aren't dead. I'm not kissing any ass, Rosie. Watch your mouth, girl.

lots of them are dead------your pal Saddam gassed them----leaving thousands of dead infants rotting in the sun in Northern
Iraq-----Turks ALSO murder them wholesale -----Syrians----slaughter them via incarceration and torture. Where have you
been? Fleeing to the mountains is a time honored custom
in Islamic infected shit holes. The Yazidis are the remnants of BAGHDAD ZOROASTRIANS-----it was Zoroastrians that provided Arabic with a script------but with the invasion of Iraq --they became an oppressed minority------so they fled. In my
own little life I have been acquainted with a jewish kurd from
Iran. Such an entity does exist------people who fled the filth you advocate. A distant "in-law" of mind told me that his jewish community also FLED to the mountains in Turkey. Your contention is
"SURVIVORS PROVES EVERYTHING HAS BEEN OK"?
Let's just ignore all the victims EXCEPT ----right now----the
YEMENIS ----under the control of the shills of Iran-----taking
bombs because of IRANIAN AGGRESSION?. I am all for
declawing Iran and their shills----HOUTHIS
Why should it be a United States of America fight, Rosie?

grow up Dope
LOL, do you even read your own posts child?

You say you are indifferent (why should I care) to the slaughter of people in the ME but that would suggest you should have been indifferent to the slaughter of people in Europe, too.
There is such a thing as caring (as in opening our arms to refugees fleeing those terrible conditions) and supporting UN efforts to send in real relief and supporting the US continuing to fund those efforts and be involved in any meaningful way in bartering a peace there. Believing that we, as a country, have no business there is not "indifference" to the people's suffering.
Of course it is. The bandaides you claim to support will not stop the slaughter but they may soothe your conscience. What does "have no business there" mean? Do you mean there are no profits to be made? Do you mean the US has no business trying to save the lives of people caught in this war? Other than not being white, why would the lives of these people be worth any less to you than the lives of Europeans?
Maybe I need to answer that by asking you a question: Why is it our business? Because people are being killed? I already asked you, I think, if we are to wade into every country where people are being killed. Or starving. Is that what you are proposing we do? If not, how does Syria rate our attention when not every country does?
So 500,000 people being killed and millions becoming homeless refugees doesn't rate you attention? What number would? Would 5,000,000 dead rate your attention? Would any number? Apparently not. Saying we shouldn't try to end the suffering and death in Syria unless we are willing to go into every country having difficulties is just a way of expressing your indifference to the suffering and death going on in Syria. Why stop one murder if you are not going to stop them all? Why stop one rape if you are not going to stop them all? Why help one country if you are not going to help them all?

Because if you are a decent person, you do what you can and regret that you cannot do more.
You are sure good at repeating the same thing over and over but not answering any of my questions, toomuchtime.

Nothing is going to stop it.

The Kurds.
Really? I heard the Kurds were pretty good at protecting themselves. Guess that's changing?

prefer to kiss
Well, I'm glad they aren't dead. I'm not kissing any ass, Rosie. Watch your mouth, girl.

lots of them are dead------your pal Saddam gassed them----leaving thousands of dead infants rotting in the sun in Northern
Iraq-----Turks ALSO murder them wholesale -----Syrians----slaughter them via incarceration and torture. Where have you
in Islamic infected shit holes. The Yazidis are the remnants of BAGHDAD ZOROASTRIANS-----it was Zoroastrians that provided Arabic with a script------but with the invasion of Iraq --they became an oppressed minority------so they fled. In my
Iran. Such an entity does exist------people who fled the filth you advocate. A distant "in-law" of mind told me that his jewish community also FLED to the mountains in Turkey. Your contention is

So far it Isn't. The Iranians have SUCCESSFULLY brought about a disaster in Yemen via their SHILLS---the houthis who have created a bloodbath in Yemen-----they have taken major
cities----THE MOST IMPORTANT----Sanaa the capital and the
most important port---ADEN. Their activities ALSO INCLUDE
attacks on Saudi Arabia for the benefit of Iran. Iran seeks the
seaports in order to be able to BLOCK various parts of the red
sea-------vital for SEA GOING TRANSPORT USED BY THE USA . GOT IT NOW? The conquest puts lots of power into the hands of your fave imperialist terrorists-----IRAN and --incidentally-----russia

Maybe you're just not good at reading because I have answered your questions several times, by just keep ignoring my answers and asking the same questions.

The only thing that can stop the slaughter in Syria is an agreement between the US and Russia to get rid of the Assad regime and prevent Iran from establishing itself in Syria. Russia's interest in Syria is to keep its naval base on the Mediterranean and Assad is necessary for that purpose, but if the US were to agree to support Russia's long term lease on the base after Assad were gone, that would be a much less expensive way for Russia to go. Such an agreement might also pave the way for the US and Russia to solve the conflicts in eastern Europe. The problem is that after all the feints and flourishes and surrenders of the Obama administration, Putin has no respect for the US and that respect has to be established now by showing a willingness to blow up the Assad regime.

PS Lady------Iran and Russia are trying to get in position to block
THE STRAIT OF HORMUZ------very damaging to USA shipping----
not that you give a flying fluck

Maybe he'll just bomb a couple of airports, like last time.
I don't see why the United States is "responsible" for stopping his gas attacks. Isn't that against international law or something? I'm asking. I really don't know the answer to that.

This wouldn't be America's problem except Obama ran his big mouth about gas attack red lines so now what?

It was a huge disaster, everyone including trump knows it.

prefer to kiss

So far it Isn't. The Iranians have SUCCESSFULLY brought about a disaster in Yemen via their SHILLS---the houthis who have created a bloodbath in Yemen-----they have taken major
sea-------vital for SEA GOING TRANSPORT USED BY THE USA . GOT IT NOW? The conquest puts lots of power into the hands of your fave imperialist terrorists-----IRAN and --incidentally-----russia
Thank you for explaining. I always tell my students, if you want to see who has the power in any period of history, look to the ships. It is still true.
I don't think Iran is going to tell us where to send our ships, though, Rosie. They'd be sorry little monkeys if they did.
And you can stop with assuming I have any dog in this fight. I don't. I don't want to, either.

prefer to kiss

Thank you for explaining. I always tell my students, if you want to see who has the power in any period of history, look to the ships. It is still true.
I don't think Iran is going to tell us where to send our ships, though, Rosie. They'd be sorry little monkeys if they did.
And you can stop with assuming I have any dog in this fight. I don't. I don't want to, either.

oh good-----you understand that the issue is the SEA WATER
WAYS AND THE PORT CITIES-----both about the red sea
and the Mediterranean. AND you understand how VITAL they
are to the civilized world. Iran and Russia ABSOLUTELY will
block our ships at the vital strait of Hormuz if they can-----and if
you have your way -----they will be able to do so

Maybe you're just not good at reading because I have answered your questions several times, by just keep ignoring my answers and asking the same questions.

The only thing that can stop the slaughter in Syria is an agreement between the US and Russia to get rid of the Assad regime and prevent Iran from establishing itself in Syria. Russia's interest in Syria is to keep its naval base on the Mediterranean and Assad is necessary for that purpose, but if the US were to agree to support Russia's long term lease on the base after Assad were gone, that would be a much less expensive way for Russia to go. Such an agreement might also pave the way for the US and Russia to solve the conflicts in eastern Europe. The problem is that after all the feints and flourishes and surrenders of the Obama administration, Putin has no respect for the US and that respect has to be established now by showing a willingness to blow up the Assad regime.
I am still waiting for you to explain why it is our right/privilege/responsibility to take out the leader of a sovereign nation and negotiate with the other prevailing powers in the world about who gets that country's assets?

Oh, that's right--it is because people are dying, right? So that brings me back to my earlier question you have not answered, which is why do the people in Syria dying concern us more than the people dying of atrocities in any other country? Where do we draw the line? Should we be bombing Myramar? Libya? El Salvador? People sure died there/are dying there. Why are they less important than Syrians?

Forum List

Back