expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

so it appears the NFL is going to be meeting in all three of these cities to hear their plans.stank louis is the one that is the biggest joke of them and should not even be heard for their plans for a new stadium since the city violated the lease agreement with the team.lol

roggin said on his show today-Rams are not going to stay in st louis cause the cost of the stadium will cost more than what was originally thought.Rams are out,gone. maybe not this go round but they are going. rams dont want anything to do with st louis.

vinnie you were loved in st louis once not you are hated in st louis because you told the truth.

Last edited:
fred roggin on his show said the chargers want a stadium in downtown in SD,that if they get it there they will probably stay.

on roggins show he had ray hartmann from st louis magazine on hartmann was saying the NFL will be moving to LA based on business decisions,what fans say is irrelevent.the scope of the NFL has changed in the last 20 years which benefits LA.the facotr in them moving there is corporate sponsorships and suites that st louis cant provide them.that wont be generated in st louis.
hartmann said sports people in st louis are saying bad things about LA.hartmann says-my prediction is stan kroneke will move to LA.

roggin says he thinks st louis will get another team,hartmann does not because the NFL has never regarded st louis very well.they were passes over for charlotte and jacksonville which are smaller markets than st louis.

people have speculated that if the rams left for LA the raiders would come here.i dont see that happening though.i really dont.

Roggin also said scott kaplan of san diego has said the city is going to announce of a stadium plan in downtown and if that option is presented it will probably screw up the chargers plans for LA.lol he also said to raider fans in LA that just because you like them that doesnet mean the corporate sponsors will like the raiders who will put up the money for sponsorships and PSL licences and suites.

if the chargers came to LA,they would always play second fiddle to all LA's other sports teams out there.they will not be one of the big names there.

Last edited:
on roggins show he had ray hartmann from st louis magazine on hartmann was saying the NFL will be moving to LA based on business decisions,what fans say is irrelevent.the scope of the NFL has changed in the last 20 years which benefits LA.the facotr in them moving there is corporate sponsorships and suites that st louis cant provide them.that wont be generated in st louis.
hartmann said sports people in st louis are saying bad things about LA.hartmann says-my prediction is stan kroneke will move to LA.

roggin says he thinks st louis will get another team,hartmann does not because the NFL has never regarded st louis very well.they were passes over for charlotte and jacksonville which are smaller markets than st louis.

people have speculated that if the rams left for LA the raiders would come here.i dont see that happening though.i really dont.

Roggin also said scott kaplan of san diego has said the city is going to announce of a stadium plan in downtown and if that option is presented it will probably screw up the chargers plans for LA.lol he also said to raider fans in LA that just because you like them that doesnet mean the corporate sponsors will like the raiders who will put up the money for sponsorships and PSL licences and suites.

if the chargers came to LA,they would always play second fiddle to all LA's other sports teams out there.they will not be one of the big names there.
They would play second fiddle unless they play like a premier team. Everyone loves a winner.

They would play second fiddle unless they play like a premier team. Everyone loves a winner.

that holds true for baseball and basketball out there.Like I know that the fans out there have turned to the clippers instead of the lakers now however its different with football though.

matter of fact the first year the chargers came into the NFL their first year they were the Los Angeles Chargers and after just one year in LA they moved to san diego and that was why they moved to san diego in the first place was because they could not compete with the Rams for attendance.

The chargers in that one year in LA they only averaged attendance numbers of a mere 19,000 for all their games. and they had a winning record going 8-4.their biggest turnout was the playoff game against the houston oilers which was a crowd of around 32,000 for that game.

The Rams in that same year they finished with a losing record of a mere 4-8 record but despite that,their average crowds they drew were from 59,000 to 63,000 that same year.

so the proof is in the pudding that even if the chargers do well out there,they will be second fiddel to the Rams same as the Raiders were when they were there.

remember when i mentioned how the raiders when they won the superbowl out there in LA that they only drew a small measely crowd of just over 45,000 for their home opener the next year where the Rams in their home opener that same year drew a standing room only crowd of over 65,000 for their home opener?

the oakland raiders might have won a superbowl out there in LA but nobody there in LA cared.:D

NFL FOOTBALL will work out there in LA but only if it is the rams obviously.

see its different with basketball and baseball because they have so many more games they go to that they only want to see so many games if it is a winner.not so with football though because it is jjust once a week.:)

that holds true for baseball and basketball out there.Like I know that the fans out there have turned to the clippers instead of the lakers now however its different with football though.

matter of fact the first year the chargers came into the NFL their first year they were the Los Angeles Chargers and after just one year in LA they moved to san diego and that was why they moved to san diego in the first place was because they could not compete with the Rams for attendance.

The chargers in that one year in LA they only averaged attendance numbers of a mere 19,000 for all their games. and they had a winning record going 8-4.their biggest turnout was the playoff game against the houston oilers which was a crowd of around 32,000 for that game.

The Rams in that same year they finished with a losing record of a mere 4-8 record but despite that,their average crowds they drew were from 59,000 to 63,000 that same year.

so the proof is in the pudding that even if the chargers do well out there,they will be second fiddel to the Rams same as the Raiders were when they were there.

remember when i mentioned how the raiders when they won the superbowl out there in LA that they only drew a small measely crowd of just over 45,000 for their home opener the next year where the Rams in their home opener that same year drew a standing room only crowd of over 65,000 for their home opener?

the oakland raiders might have won a superbowl out there in LA but nobody there in LA cared.:D

NFL FOOTBALL will work out there in LA but only if it is the rams obviously.

see its different with basketball and baseball because they have so many more games they go to that they only want to see so many games if it is a winner.not so with football though because it is jjust once a week.:)
And the fans can get up close and personal.

as always the lamestream media is pushing the BS carson project that will never fly.

Chargers will file for relocation to Los Angeles

More Fabiani spin. All three teams will file. At least one will be in LA next year.#LARams2016

his is no news. As it has been reported for weeks all three teams will file. "Unofficially" they all have filed already. That's why all 3 city's will have town hall meetings with the league this week. This is just the formalities. We know which team is coming for sure.#larams2016

The NFL knows the truth. The Chargers are a distant 3rd in their studies.

But the biggest problem is corporate support for PSL's in Carson. They can't find it for the Raiders. Carson is already dead.

Last edited:
Bonsignore: NFL's Town Hall Meeting Gives Rams Fans 'Chance to Vent' > insideSTL.com - St. Louis Sports, Music, Entertainment and Nightlife > STL Rams

DailyNewsVinny: "But the reality of the situation...the Rams, Chargers and Raiders have already (filed unofficially). You don't need an official relocation filing to understand that. (The NFL) knows where they are in this. Come January, we're probably going to have a vote. We're going to allow the communities to have their say prior to it getting to that point."

I agree with that one san diego charger fan who says its just leverage for a new stadium there because the chargers have ZERO fans in LA when you compare the fans the rams have and the raiders do.The Rams have a huge fanbase there,the raiders have somewhat of one but its limited,the chargers? none at all and spanos knows that.

I agree with that one san diego charger fan who says its just leverage for a new stadium there because the chargers have ZERO fans in LA when you compare the fans the rams have and the raiders do.The Rams have a huge fanbase there,the raiders have somewhat of one but its limited,the chargers? none at all and spanos knows that.
Oh yes the fans I wasn't thinking about them Should have some ass kicking power

Oh yes the fans I wasn't thinking about them Should have some ass kicking power

the thing is it just might not be leverage though,spanos just might be that big of an idiot to actually think they will show up for games there too stupid to understand that place will be empty if they move there.

Forum List

Back