expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

Moving to LA is an impossible task for this particular team. This is all about the mechanics of deception leverage.

Moving to LA is an impossible task for this particular team. This is all about the mechanics of deception leverage.

No need to market a team that's been in town for 52 years.

There is no fan base in LA for the Chargers. Mr. Spanos knows that LA folks won't continue to drive down to San Diego to watch the Cowboys, the Raiders, the Steelers, the Packers, when they can easily do so right there in LA. And probably do it twice per season if two teams relocate there.

That would mean that Mr. Spanos would have to convince his season ticket holders to renew while knowing they won't be able to scalp them to visiting fans anymore. Buy a Charger ticket to watch the Chargers, not to make your money back by selling to the Steelers. It isn't clear if every Chargers season ticket holder would continue under that condition.

in '95 when they threatened to sue because the league followed relocation guidelines. I don't like to make blanket statements about anybody, but there's a gaggle

Guess the attendance for sunday.
I'm thinking it will be the smallest crowd so far this season. Somewhere in the 40,000s.
by jthomas October 20 at 11:08 AM:biggrin:

priceless.comedy gold.

Can someone tell me what this Hall Meeting in St Louis going to achieve??
I think the NFL is trying to have a good rapport with the people of St Louis.

It's an attempt to keep the people of StL engaged with the NFL and not make the NFL look like the bad guy.

Its nothing. If you pay attention and really follow this whole story as I have you know that the Chargers are no where near building a stadium in LA. Just simple facts tell what is real and what is not. ANY BOZO (Fabiani) can get before a microphone and state "we are filing for relocation" Hell, what has been the Chargers attitude and policy (not Carmen) since January? Fabiani stating "We are filing for relocation does not put him or the Chargers ahead of where the Rams are. Why would you assume it does?

Chargers Prepare To File For LA Relocation

I know attendance means nothing....but umm I better not hear 50k because at best, there are 30k

Phillip, Beebs has gone a few rounds with our commissioner Debra with all his B.S. and she handed him his head on a platter. His passive trolling is well know on this board!
1·October 25 at 3:14pm

I think Philip istrying to say that David is not like the typical KTRISL commenter, and he's right, but Beebe is a much more subtle troll. I've done the legwork with him. It's exhausting.

Can't wait for Beebe to come on and say there were way more fans there than we can see, and it was really loud, and there were no Browns fans, and how those weren't red seats but people wearing pink for cancer, yadda...yadda...yadda...I hope Grubman is in StL already, catching the attitude.

classic.lol
Andre Jeanbart - Photos/Videos of Bring Back the Los... | Facebook

Raiders' rare win over Chargers provides peek at what might be in L.A.

bullshit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back