expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

STL Rams are tearing the 49ers a new one 27 to 6 at the moment 8:34 left to go. I'll be going to the Rams Christmas party again this year. I'll find out then, if they are moving or not next year.

Rams, Chargers, Raiders and relocation are focus of NFL's town hall meetings

St. Louis gets a chance tonight to make pitch to keep Rams

Goodell: Information mounting for L.A. decision

If the owners are stupid enough to tell the Chargers and Raiders that Carson is their choice to bring the NFL back to LA and deny Stan and our LA Rams their rightful place to call home, they will not get one cent of my money and I know I speak for thousands of Rams fans on this. Spanos does not have the balls to move to LA. If he is awarded the relocation rights to move to Carson, I can guarantee you he will not move. The Chargers will fail miserably in LA. He knows that. Why else would he not want to move to Inglewood with Stan. He is just trying to stop Stan from moving until he gets what he wants which is the highest possible relocation fee cause he thinks LA belongs to him. Spanos is playing a big game of 'CHICKEN' but does not want to win. He is just looking for the most money he can get.

If the owners are stupid enough to tell the Chargers and Raiders that Carson is their choice to bring the NFL back to LA and deny Stan and our LA Rams their rightful place to call home, they will not get one cent of my money and I know I speak for thousands of Rams fans on this. Spanos does not have the balls to move to LA. If he is awarded the relocation rights to move to Carson, I can guarantee you he will not move. The Chargers will fail miserably in LA. He knows that. Why else would he not want to move to Inglewood with Stan. He is just trying to stop Stan from moving until he gets what he wants which is the highest possible relocation fee cause he thinks LA belongs to him. Spanos is playing a big game of 'CHICKEN' but does not want to win. He is just looking for the most money he can get.

Vin now hearing that Spanos could be open to the idea of rebranding and changing team names to the liking of LA residents, if he moves in with the Raiders or Rams so he can sway more LA fans to root for his team.
Apparently Spanos knows that the Chargers would fail as a franchise in LA.

Vincent Bonsignore on Twitter
live streaming of the town hall meeting TONIGHT IN STL Should be here, for the Rams nfl chatsmile emoticon
Rams, Chargers, Oakland public hearing livestreams available - NFL.com

Checking out the hearing looks pretty empty to me.

Rams Fans Get Behind 'Save Our Bolts' Cause

My feeling after hearing some of the stl folks is the Rams are coming home. I say this for the fact they mostly seemed resigned to this fact and every time they brought up Kroenke and working with the city or the NFL bylaws, Grubman was quick to shut them down!

thank you! and the part where a fan says LA dont support the rams or wont sell out a stadium for the rams and he said you cant think about what happen in the past stan kroenke was not the owner at that time! they boo'd him lol

Sam Farmer saying that it was around 800(NFL numbers) people vs the 1200-1500 that was reported by STL media

Last edited:
It looks like Zennie is starting to say... - Keep the Raiders in Oakland | Facebook

BBLAR founder got a standing ovation just minutes ago in SD. He challenged NFL owners to visit the Carson sight and smell the toxic dump of a stadium.

KTRISTL is furious at Andrew Hogan

Wow, a great deal of passion expressed tonight in San Diego. I watched all of it. Thank you to Andy Hogan and Tom Batemen for representing BBTLAR in fine fashion at the meeting tonight. As some of you could see, many appreciated that Andy and Tom were there to support Save the Bolts. And as you can see there were those Charger fans who don't care about the Rams fans in LA and if we ever get our team back. That is sad because it was what Frontiere was allowed to get awaywith in 1995 that has led us to where we are tonight. I am about the Rams coming back to LA. I think Andy and Tom did all they could to show support but, we need to be about the Rams coming back to LA. Where many in the crowd tonight expressed the 55 years the Chargers have been in San Diego, they failed miserably to grant us the same recognition of 49 years in LA. We need to speak for ourselves. None of us want the Chargers here. We want the Rams only.

Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams founder Andrew Hogan's passionate speech to keep the Chargers in San Diego and bring the Rams back home, made the KUSI News at 10 in San Diego

ThanksTom Batemanand Andy for speaking tonight.... i hope it happens tommorrow as well...

stl maybe upset with how we as rams fans got support and mentioned by the charger fanbase at times but it was great to see that...

they had a great turnout and a lot of real dedicated fans not like stl... a few more fans spoke who were under the age of 40...

i loved watching the guy who had pulled off multiple Charger Jerseys.... and asked if there was a Drug policy for owners lol

A LOT OF THOSE FANS Dated back to the 60s and even there were generational fans there of 30 40 years.....

1 fan even mentioned Minnisotasmile emoticonvery good

Up Next OAKLAND.... anyone going? again ill try and watch Tomorrow Night

NFLneeds to learn form its mistakes

no there were no 1500 stl fans... Camera Never showed them unlike TONIGHT IN San Diego... MULTIPLE TIMES and yes BBTLAR Was there representing and SUPPORTING THE Chargers STAY IN San Diego....
October 28 at 10:50pm
1897727_10152088340511696_540480055_n.jpg

Mark Yaleits funny you hide behind the Kristal name yet never post as yourself saying you are a Founder of KRistal WHICH YOU ARENT.... (i know who was) yet the 2 Founders Bring back the LA Rams WERE IN San Diego Supporter the Charger Fanbase and they both tweet and post on facebook UNDER THEIR OWN NAMES!!!! you cant hide for long....

After LA Rams supporters attended SD Chargers hearing today. We appreciate the fans who showed their support. We strongly endorse Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams and Save Our Bolts supporters to come, attend and speak at tomorrow's NFL Oakland Raiders meeting at Paramount Theatre. Last but not least, support our Oakland Raiders to stay in Oakland. Show the NFL that moving only the Rams from St. Louis will solve the California stadium issues.

Last edited:
The NFL should move the Raiders back to LA because the 49ers already have Oakland covered & Raiders have the lowest attendance in NFL.

NFL Fans everywhere don't want to see California dominating the NFL team franchises.

Last edited:
The NFL should move the Raiders back to LA because the 49ers already have Oakland covered & Raiders have the lowest attendance in NFL.

NFL Fans everywhere don't want to see California dominating the NFL team franchises.

You need to get off this high horse of yours that the Raiders are ever going back to LA:lmao: the NFL is pushing for TWO teams.If there is indeed two teams it will be the Rams and the chargers joining them.

The corporations who put up the money for sponsorships,they dont want the Raiders in LA because their image promotes gang violence.

It was only thugs for the most part that embraced the Raiders when they were in LA,they gave the oakland fans a bad rap because people still associate their behavior in LA with the raider fans of oakland as well.the oakland fans have class.

oh and hate to break your heart but the rams are last in attendance,the raiders and chargers who both have been mentioned in relocation talks,they both have sold out all their home games this year.

jim thomas here even says the home opener was the smallest ever in their history.

Smallest home opener crowd in 20 years watches Rams win

the opposing teams fans always outnumber the home team fans.:lmao: He is being too gracious here and saying the actual attendance for the seahawks game was around 45,000

I have watched Ram games over the years there just to satisfy my curiosity of how empty that stadium was and those games always show no more than 30,ooo fans there at the most of ACTUAL SHOWS.

I was at that seahawks game and there was clearly no more than 30,ooo fans there for the what is it 56,ooo plus stadium? and half those fans were all seahawks fans as it ALWAYS is there for the opposing teams:lmao:

the LA times did a poll of who they would want the most of all those three teams and the Rams came in first with a commanding lead.

the Rams came in with 60% of the votes,Raiders second with 35% of the votes,and chargers a distant third with 5% of the votes.

get over it,rams are going back to LA and raiders will move to Levi and share with them if nothing gets worked out in oakland.the politicians in oakland dont want the raiders,deal with it.:lmao:

Hint,since you did not do this before you can make up for your mistake this time,when the rams leave for LA next year,you should file a lawsuit against the NFL and the bidwell family and try and get the cardinals back,they are your REAL football team.:D

oakland doesnt have empty seats at their games as does stank louis.Looky here,all i see is empty seats everywhere.:lmao:

Brett Shepherd - Photos/Videos of Bring Back the Los... | Facebook

this for a team who is SUPPOSED to be a long time arch rival of the 49ers no less.:lmao:

Perfect example of why the Rams should come back to CALI no one even supports them in STL the team is 3-3 and no one still goes.

Carlos Mariscal - Photos/Videos of Bring Back the Los... | Facebook

for this game,the LA coliseum would be a SELLOUT.

Last edited:
1995 to 2015 a full circle

Emotional Rams fans plead case to NFL : Sports

Grubman said in part, “It’s not for me to answer,” pointing out that the relocation guidelines aren’t hard-and-fast rules and that the decision rests with the 32 NFL owners who are expected to vote on relocation early in the 2016 calendar year.

I am just appalled at the hypocrisy of the people in St Louis. Talk about narrow minded. Talk about one sided. Poor little Randy Karraker. Mean old Stan won't talk to him or go out and about the good minions of the STL community. Boo fucking hoo! Where was Georgia Frontiere in 1994? Did she walk the concourse of Anaheim Stadium and talk to the fans as she was very blatantly about to pull the rug out on 49 years of Los Angeles Rams? You damn right she didn't! Why should Stan? If it was a business decision in 1994 and then it is 10 times that in 2015!

Too bad Stl! You lose!

Why would they strip him of ownership? .. every franchise will go up in value just by him moving to the bigger market

The city is responsible too... Spanos has been crying about a new stadium for 10 years, and San Diego twiddle their collective thumbs, and only started putting together a plan after Spanos found out Kroenke wanted to move the Rams to LA.

Dont Forget everyone tonight is another Town hall meeting and if at san deigo then we for those out there that can make it can also make a point about those of us who support the save our bolts and such.... i think there is a town hall meeting tonight... ANYWAYS, THESE 2 We can also make a difference for those that might be able to get to them and appear,... the chargers maybe my afc team but i rather have rams ONLY In LA.... and dean spanos will be repeating the AL DAVIS SIN... Moving a team from 1 california market to anotehr while having a DIE HARD FANBASE!!!
and YEARS IN ITS OWN CITY ALONE!!!!

Last edited:

2015 NFL Football Attendance - National Football League - ESPN

Chargers issue Q&A on reasons for relocation bid

BBLAR founder got a standing ovation just minutes ago in SD. He challenged NFL owners to visit the Carson sight and smell the toxic dump of a stadium.

Wow, a great deal of passion expressed tonight in San Diego. I watched all of it. Thank you to Andy Hogan and Tom Batemen for representing BBTLAR in fine fashion at the meeting tonight. As some of you could see, many appreciated that Andy and Tom were there to support Save the Bolts. And as you can see there were those Charger fans who don't care about the Rams fans in LA and if we ever get our team back. That is sad because it was what Frontiere was allowed to get awaywith in 1995 that has led us to where we are tonight. I am about the Rams coming back to LA. I think Andy and Tom did all they could to show support but, we need to be about the Rams coming back to LA. Where many in the crowd tonight expressed the 55 years the Chargers have been in San Diego, they failed miserably to grant us the same recognition of 49 years in LA. We need to speak for ourselves. None of us want the Chargers here. We want the Rams only.

Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams founder Andrew Hogan's passionate speech to keep the Chargers in San Diego and bring the Rams back home, made the KUSI News at 10 in San Diego:beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

no there were no 1500 stl fans... Camera Never showed them unlike TONIGHT IN San Diego... MULTIPLE TIMES and yes BBTLAR Was there representing and SUPPORTING THE Chargers STAY IN San Diego....
October 28 at 10:50pm
1897727_10152088340511696_540480055_n.jpg

Mark Yaleits funny you hide behind the Kristal name yet never post as yourself saying you are a Founder of KRistal WHICH YOU ARENT.... (i know who was) yet the 2 Founders Bring back the LA Rams WERE IN San Diego Supporter the Charger Fanbase and they both tweet and post on facebook UNDER THEIR OWN NAMES!!!! you cant hide for long....
1·October 28 at 10:53pm
11058268_128666394131323_292420822849933679_n.jpg

Bob TapiaThis fan with the multiple jerseys had one last shirt that they did not put on the camera when he was done talking but you can see it clearly when he was sitting behind a lady speaking after him. It said "FUCK THE RAIDERS". This was the best screen shot I could get.

Last edited:
awesome to see SAN DIEGO fans fight for their team.:banana:

San Diego Fans Heated Over Chargers' Possible Move To LA

bernie as always is full of shit.

Unless the Fix Is In, St. Louis Is Winning the Race - 101Sports.com

the st.louis stadium is a joke compare to a NFL Disneyland palace in Inglewood that's already funded by Stan plus breaking ground as we speak then in December the stadium will be green light to be built the truth is the people in the lou still think that there staying but lets be real the rams dont want to be there, and they are leaving to L.A. and that all bottom line

"I think Mark Fabiani has been poisonous to a solution for the Chargers remaining in San Diego," Roe said. "From the very beginning of this process he has done nothing but mislead the mayor's office, the fans and civic leaders on what the team's intentions are."

Consultant: San Diego Chargers stadium point man has misled city

Guess USC will have to play at the New LA Rams stadium while this is being done

USC's LA Coliseum Scheduled For $270 Million Renovation

Update planned for Los Angeles Coliseum that could bring NFL

Last edited:
Video: McKernan Chats With Head of 'Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams' > insideSTL.com - St. Louis Sports, Music, Entertainment and Nightlife > McKernan

Not one NFL owner has publicly stated that he supports the Carson plan

Carson is not going to happen, that site has not been cleared or nothing

Alan Grossman
People who can objectively look at the current state of the Hollywood Park site in Inglewood and the proposed Carson site would stop wasting time wishing and hoping that Carson would, or could, ever catch up to Inglewood. Work is being done in Inglewood. There is a new sign at the Carson site which remains otherwise untouched. This same Carson site was rejected by the NFL when the league awarded the 32nd franchise to the Houston Texans over the Los Angeles Conquistadors. The Conquistadors' stadium was to be called the "Hacienda" and would have been sponsored, perhaps by Taco Bell or Pace's orsome such, in all seriousness. If the current Carson plan site had been an effort to expand the StubHub Center, home of the MLS L.A. Galaxy, then it would be a legitimate threat. That site does not sit on polluted land. The Carson site being proposed by Dean Spanos would still need at least 24 more months of major cleanup, plus a $3 million to $4 million "venting" charge every single month forever to stay "clean." This begs the question of whether anything like that can actually be considered "clean." Carson was created by Spanos and Mark Fabiani to pressure San Diego to come up with a stadium plan. The Raiders hoped the same would happen in Oakland, but it hasn't happened yet.

St. Louis Rams - Thursday Night Color Rush | Facebook

Last edited:
NFL's "League Interests" Clause Could be Kroenke's Loophole - 101Sports.com

Brandt what do you mean that Kroenke did not negotiate with the city. So, you are totally ignoring the lease for the Edward Jones Dome? That was a signed contract dude. Do you understand that much? Do you? The CVC and the City of St Louis failed to live up to the terms of a signed agreement. An arbitrator decided the CVC and Ctiy must abide by the terms or the Agreement is null and void. The CVC and the City said no to the arbitrator's ruling and they both knew what that meant. That was the negotiation. Past that point the City, understand Brandt the City of which by league bylaws is the entity that Kroenke should negotiate with, agreed to end the lease. No further negotiations from Kroenke or the NFL towards St Louis was required at that point.

Hey the lease is done. They will move in 2016. Lease cant be more done the that. Too bad you are too myopic and in denial to realize that.

Again you're in deep denial, Carson will not happen, Inglewood will happen because it starts construction in December 2015 and I've read multiple reports that say or indicate Rams are moving to Los Angeles and Inglewood is happening, Obviously you won't get it through your thick skull. BTW You're have got to be one of dumbest buffoons and idiots on this planet you"ll remain a buffoon and a idiot except without a football team, when its announced the Rams are moving to L.A. you"ll be severely disappointed and mistaken.

agree Carson won't happen it needs still a ton of work to bring it up to building standards.
But don't think for one minute the Chargers won't be in LA they likely will be part of the deal with the Rams if a managed outcome is negotiated.
There is news out recently that the LA Coliseum would like to host a team if the team would stay there long term if they have no stadium (Chargers or Raiders).
So those who think the Chargers are not going to LA better think again.
The well in San Diego is poisoned there is too much ill will and bad feelings now with all that is going on between the city and team.
They have stated they want out and want to be in LA long term.

Actually all signs if you listen to the National Media and those in the cities involved especially LA and San Diego.
That it is going to be a managed outcome in the end with the Rams and Chargers (likely with new team name and logo) in Inglewood.
The NFL and the TV partners wants two teams in LA and they want the the two that are the strongest with ownership and personnel on the field and that is the Rams and Chargers.
With the Raiders likely getting some of the G4 and other funding to help them with their stadium in Oakland.
But don't rule out the Raiders leaving for San Antonio or elsewhere too.

What are you talking about? Kroenke bent biver backwards extending deadlines without penalties for the ED Dome group to
Upgrade the ED Dome, even brought in a
neutral arbitrator to get the ED Dome upgraded, but still they wouldn't budge!
So he was allowed to breakout of the
Lease that would have kept the Rams in
StL till the year 2020', but instead the ED
Dome group "Breached" Kroenke lease
By not upgrading the ED Dome and now
Kroenke is leaving StL, frustrated and disgusted with STL officials lowballing
Him on upgrades and making him to look
Like he's the one who did this!

You"ll very disappointed (along with all that want to keep the Rams here and Carson backers including LA Raider fans and LA Charger fans) when Inglewood starts its construction on its new, 80,000 seat NFL multipurpose stadium December 2015 (in the first weekend) as well as upset and when the NFL takes notice of it (considering how the league is aware of recent events) 24 of the 32 owners will have to approve the Inglewood site and the Rams move to Los Angeles because they know that since the stadium is official they will have to approve it and reject the Carson (Los Angeles Stadium) proposal because Inglewood is happening and deny the Oakland Raiders and San Diego Chargers move to L.A. including telling the Chargers and Raiders to stay in Oakland and San Diego which the Raiders and Chargers will have to do that and get new stadiums in their home market or one of them (either the Chargers or Raiders) fails to get a new stadium and move to Los Angeles while the other gets a new stadium.

Unfortunately for St. Louis football fans that are in denial, St. Louis Rams fans, and St. Louis fans who want the team to stay you"ll will be without the Rams, without an NFL team, and without the NFL, you"ll be with the Blues (NHL) and Cardinals (MLB).

If the League is ultimately concerned about doing what is truly best for its interests, it would do a market survey for every franchise’s home territory, and move the market with the worst financial profile to the city and region that makes the most sense for everyone in the League."

That is, in effect, what they are doing. The Rams are at or near the bottom of league revenue, in a city that looks like it is in decline, and moving the Rams to Los Angeles makes the most sense. So while they didn't do a market survey for every franchise, we can reasonably assume the outcome would be same. Rams to LA.

Why are they doing this? Don't they know the NFL is not going to let the Raiders move back to LA again, and besides they have nowhere to play

Why are they doing this? Don't they know the NFL is not going to let the Raiders move back to LA again, and besides they have nowhere to play
October 30 at 8:13pm
16200_910752015602668_6407629992996951016_n.jpg

Ron GrassI bet 100 people show up....if that,certainly not 1500 like the Rams rally @ the Coluseum

Rams relocating back to:Bring Back the Los Angeles Ramsarea.
Only logical reason is my (S.W.A.G. method) Scientifically Wild @ss Guess is that the new owner has bought property in Inglewood Ca. a year ago or longer, close to the down town L.A. area. The speculation of tha' Raider's and da' Chargers are there only to pull in interest from Oakland and San Diego to build stadiums for their teams. St. Louis Raiders or St. Louis Chargers, humm . Perhaps one of which will move to Anaheim Ca. and change their name to the Disneys... Don't know for sure, till in January when tha' NFL Commish spills tha' beans... There are all ready many speculations and groups forming, they want: Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams. I want our blue and yellow-gold colors to return also...

Gotta love Team Captain Laurinaitis - says he prefers blue/yellow over blue/gold, that they should be the every game uniforms, and is trying to get the blue/whites in the mix....he may just see his wishes come true next season....

Throwback Jersey One-On-Ones

I still have the newspaper from back in the day, Hard to believe this paper is 20 years old...Go Rams!
Photos/Videos of Bring Back the Los... - Peter Gutierrez Jr. | Facebook

Last edited:
I read something from Bernie the Homer in St.Louis accusing the NFL of "fixing" the path for the Rams to return to LA. Here's my response.

The only "fix" I know of is when the state of Missouri was talking about an antitrust lawsuit against the NFL letting the Rams move to St.Louis. Twenty years later. a member of the media from St.Louis accusing the NFL of "fixing" the path for the Rams to return to Los Angeles. Having to read this "Homer's" daily Greek Tragedy on how theNFL is ignoring its bylaws on what a franchise have to do before applying for relocation is a tragedy by itself. The Rams jumped to St.Louis got a dome with a unbalanced agreement guaranteeing everything but the Gateway Arches. No city in their right minds would never put an unrealistic clause in a agreement which requires public funds to keep upgrading a Dome which takes more than 20 years to pay off. That's when you make the team pay for their own upgrades for the Dome,while the City pay off the Bonds. Problem solved. It's obvious though the City failed to structure a more fair and complete agreement between the City and the Rams. That above all things is the reason why the Rams is on a annual lease at the Dome and on the verge of returning to Los Angeles. It's not the NFL "fixing" anything nor Stan just jumping ship for the hell of it. The City didn't respect what was written on the agreement. And Stan noticed. If there was a chance the Rams were to remain in St.Louis the stadium deal need to be balanced. The City's responsible for the bonds and the Franchise responsible for the upgrades in the Stadium. Simple as that. It would be nice if the Homer stop blaming Stan the NFL and LA for the problems the City created when the agreement was made 20 years ago. But Homers nowadays refused to see the reality of the day and that people is a real tragedy.:beer::clap:

Forum List

Back