expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

9/11 inside job

You going to the first game?

you kidding? that will be an almost impossible ticket to get.your going to have to have special connections to be able to see either the first pre season or first regular season game there. there have been over 56,000 season tickets sold there and in those season ticket packages,they can bring up to 7 other people with them since the season package has a total of 8 people that can go per game.

you think at least half those 56,000 people who bought those season tickets dont have familys will be going along?:biggrin:

my ONLY hope is going to one of the regular season games which i WILL for sure do.count on it.

9/11 inside job

You going to the first game?

you kidding? that will be an almost impossible ticket to get.your going to have to have special connections to be able to see either the first pre season or first regular season game there. there have been over 56,000 season tickets sold there and in those season ticket packages,they can bring up to 7 other people with them since the season package has a total of 8 people that can go per game.

you think at least half those 56,000 people who bought those season tickets dont have familys will be going along?:biggrin:

my ONLY hope is going to one of the regular season games which i WILL for sure do.count on it.

OOPS I didn't think about that. I was just seeing how fired up you are about them coming back. Hope you do get to go to a game though. :)

Interesting. I agree with what he is saying. Too many in one place would be a disaster.

for sure.I think you can also totally agree with him that just like he said,i dont like teams bailing on their cities either.It was one thing with the rams leaving st louis for LA because a wrong was being righted,plus st louis did not support the rams where that is not the case at all with oakland and san diego,they both always have packed crowds which is really impressive for oakland particularly since they have been equally as horrible on the field the last 10 years plus same as the rams have.

:thup:
12049341_1714982198781108_6173935707768525644_n.jpg

Info email just arrived from the Rams. Here's the basics:
*Our focus is to begin our season-ticket selection process in late April ending in early July
*All deposit holders will be divided into groups based on the date and time of their deposit.
*Each group will receive a detailed digital information packet via email 5 - 7 days before their dedicated on-sale window. That packet will walk you through the purchasing process step by step.
*Following receipt of the packet, those deposit holders will receive an email outlining their dedicated window and online link to purchase their 2016 season tickets.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
*Our focus is to begin our season-ticket selection process in late April ending in early July
*All deposit holders will be divided into groups based on the date and time of their deposit.
*Each group will receive a detailed digital information packet via email 5 - 7 days before their dedicated on-sale window. That packet will walk you through the purchasing process step by step.
*Following receipt of the packet, those deposit holders will receive an email outlining their dedicated window and online link to purchase their 2016 season tickets.

So are you getting??

That looks good, maybe you can sell beer in the stands you will always have a "ticket"

Funny funny. Like you really think Ram fans are so ignorant. To say that wearing the navy and white would make them truly the LA Rams is simply a flat out gross irresponsible denial of basic obvious well-known History 101. enough already. They were golden-yellow and blue when they came to LA in 1940s and won their Cleveland and LA NFL Championships in the golden-yellow, not wearing navy & white till about the mid '60s till 'about '72. Once TV and newspapers became produced in color the reason for the temporary boring simplistic dark blue and white to contrast crisply in primitive black and white media was gone, so they went back to the traditional and much longer-standing yellow-gold and blue they've always been known for as their trademark. Golden Rams since inception, like the Golden Ram fleece of legend, and the Golden City of the West--colorful unbleached LA, of golden sunshine, beaches, fields, tans, and golden dreams, and where gold was truly first discovered in California, the Golden State.

interesting stuff.

matter of fact anyone who looks into the carson project with a magnifying glass can see what I said from day one,that its a hoax,smoke and mirrors.Ifyou go drive by the site,take in a deep breath and you begin to choke the smell is so awful because its on a contaminated landfill.a fact the LAMESTREAM media always conveinetely leaves out in their reporting.:rolleyes:

these two LA Ram fans in LA below matter of fact put this to rest that what i said way back in february that Carson is indeed a hoax.a fantasy.

these are THEIR words,not mine. that pic of billy scott is not me.I dont live in california so those are obviously not my words below.lol

Lol just got done listing to the interview with my Inglewood Mayor and if it hasn't been clear to fans of all 3 teams in the battle of Los Angeles let me put it to rest. Rams are coming back home period. He made very good and educated points on the "CARSON PROJECT " and how the Inglewood stadium and entertainment project is ready to begin building. Meaning everything is ready even the digging is done. I live rite across the street from the site and i see whats going on every day...i also see all the building material and equipment. Big ass plumbing pipes,metal and steel i never seen before and the site developers are out the around the clock. I even seen Stan and Mayor butts talkin with the head developer and construction workers. No activities like this in Carson at all.:thup:

10429215_1645404425687464_8664604021662685089_n.jpg

so much for the Rams staying in Dogpatch USA.

great short 4 minute video here you should listen to.:thup:

http://kplr11.com/2015/10/11/can-the...he-rams-to-la/

With all of the rhetoric on facebook and Twitter these days, I feel like the following interview should be posted DAILY to remind us us what's really likely to happen here. This attorney, a St. Louis resident, recalls that in '94 a vote was taken to move the Rams to StL but it did not pass. Then the team owner and the Attorney General of Missouri (Nixon) threatened to sue the NFL, and, magically, a second vote was taken which was overwhelmingly in favor of a Rams' relocation. He then goes on to state thet the same thing will probably occur this time around. It's a shame we've had to wait this long, but we have an owner who wants to bring our team back to us and who also has every legality on his side. If the NFL, as a league, actually has the ability to both reason and learn from the past, it will step out of the way and let the inevitable happen. ‪#‎larams‬

Forum List

Back