expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

I hope you will keep browsing this thread and decide to watch all the videos and i have posted and other updating information i have in the works till march 15th when the deadline occurs.

I have decided to NOT watch the videos. I do this in protest over all your name calling and juvenile statements.

LOL
juvenile is being the coward you were to refuse to look at the facts seen in those videos.had you done so,you would not have made yourself look like the fool you did saying they were not coming back.lol you proved back then,if the facts dont go along with your own warped views,you wont look at the evidence.now THATS juvenil so the name calling was justified charlie.:biggrin: you would be laughed out of a debating hall the way you debate.:biggrin:

this isnt proof positive they will be back in LA next year" im saving the best for the last." but this has been well known starting back in 2012 two years ago that after this season they will leave saint louis for LA and since saint louis has not even come close to giving them the stadium they want and stan isnt even returning phone calls from them,the writing is all over the wall they are leaving after this year.:banana::dance: they are getting scared in saint louis,they are in denial mode about it there the few that support them there and it is VERY few,that place is always half empty all the time with much more fans from the opposing team at their games then rams fans.:biggrin: that all changes with the return to LA where they have HUGE following,they have no following there at all.

I'm not sure if this was the right post as the topic of those vids seems a moot point now. I am glad the Rams are moving back to LA. Never cared for them in St. Louis (or the Cards). Maybe it is the town lol. Always had bad experiences with that place when passing through. I do feel a bit of sorrow for those fans in St. Louis that were supporting them and going to games though. I would be pretty excited if I lived in LA with the team returning and the recent trade.

1397869935000-Bickley-Dan.png
Dan Bickley, azcentral sports columnist 9:39 p.m. MST September 5, 2014
The NFL is king, but there are serious kinks in the armor, from no franchise in the country's second-largest market

• The league needs a team in Los Angeles, and this could happen very soon. Three current teams have expiring lease deals: San Diego, Oakland and St. Louis. The Los Angeles Times obtained a league memorandum that suggests mobilization at league headquarters. It's all starting to happen.
So who moves? Not the Raiders, a team reportedly on the brink of a new stadium in Oakland. Probably not the Chargers, which experienced a spike in fan support while making the playoffs last season.
But the Rams are vulnerable. They have an injured quarterback, the NFL's worst winning percentage over the past eight seasons, and a fan base that isn't exactly attached to the product.
St. Louis is also a throwback. It's the only city in America where the baseball team far surpasses the football team in popularity. I'll bet that bothers Commissioner Roger Goodell.
The Rams also offer a seamless transition. The geographic alignment of the NFC West would actually improve, with teams in California, Washington and Arizona. And Valley fans would have another instant I-10 rival, joining the Dodgers, Lakers and Kings in 2015.
Buckle up.
Reach Bickley at [email protected] or 602-444-8253. Follow him at twitter.com/danbickley. Listen to "Bickley and Marotta," weekdays from 12-2 p.m. on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM.

Is what you've been saying all along. ;)

The Rams never had a decent following in Los Angeles/Anaheim. (Top)
The Los Angeles Rams led the NFL in attendance 11 times in franchise history, spent a majority of their time in the top 5, and averaged well over the NFL average during their stay in the City of Angels. The television ratings were also significantly higher when the Rams were in Los Angeles as opposed to ratings of random teams (including the Raiders) on television in Southern California during the previous 16 seasons. The Rams were at one point the pride and joy of Los Angeles and they had a very large following both when they played at the Coliseum

that is ALSO backed up by al michaels which i already posted this before below.

in commenting further on this video of michaels,he was recently on ESPN being interviewed and asked the question about a team being in LA in the next couple years and guess what? he ONLY mentioned the Rams,nobody else.as i said before,this is common knowledge around the country its going to happen.

just as it was common knowledge around the country in 95 in the prior months before the raiders moved back to oakland that it was going to happen.same thing happening all over again.

so much for the myth that LA never supported the Rams.again i got friends out there,i know better,cant fool me.

in fact without bragging,I have contacts in both LA and in saint louis,so you guys arent ready for the big leagues with me.you cant stand toe to toe in this discussion.you have no answes for any of the facts on how gloomy the situation in saint louis is.

If anyone know their stuff, it would be Michaels.

Going to be an interesting season coming up. :up:

.@DailyNewsVinny reporting - Jerry Jones: "A great idea without the right owner was never going to get it ...and of course, here comes Stan Kroenke walking though that door with a great relationship with Inglewood and a great plan. And when he presented that to the NFL, I’ll tell you, it immediately felt like something had been sent to us from above, as far as the NFL was concerned."
Bonsignore: NFL bet on the right horse to get Rams to LA

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
You're turning me into a Rams fan. I am curious to see how next season goes..

Forum List

Back