Expert reveals tampering in JFK assassination photos

I really believe you're mentally defective. I also believe you have nothing to refute Oswald's own letter.
The evidence is overwhelming, but you have to look for with an open mind. Something you apparently you lack.
What evidence? So far, your "evidence" is an empty weak bluff, "you really believe that???"
Oh brother. Don't be stupid. Do the research yourself.
LOLOLOL

^^^ that's your evidence???

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You should just have, "I'm a loser, I got nothing," tattooed across your forehead.

Oh, and have it tattooed backwards so you can read it when you look in a mirror.

I really believe you're mentally defective. I also believe you have nothing to refute Oswald's own letter.
The evidence is overwhelming, but you have to look for with an open mind. Something you apparently you lack.
What evidence? So far, your "evidence" is an empty weak bluff, "you really believe that???"
He did unlike you.

He proved you wrong and you can cite no evidence to the contrary

Hey Statist Dummies....since Oswald would never tell a lie, in your small minds.

Remember this..."I'm just a patsy."

Oswald's words. Believe them.

Damn I'm good!!!
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::):):)
LOLOL

You're apparently too fucking rightarded to comprehend his words, "I'm just a patsy," has nothing to do with his earlier words, "I am a communist..." The two statements are not mutually exclusive.

LOLOLOL

You should just have, "I'm a loser, I got nothing," tattooed across your forehead.

Oh, and have it tattooed backwards so you can read it when you look in a mirror.

He did unlike you.

Hey Statist Dummies....since Oswald would never tell a lie, in your small minds.

Damn I'm good!!!
LOLOL

You're apparently too fucking rightarded to comprehend his words, "I'm just a patsy," has nothing to do with his earlier words, "I am a communist..." The two statements are not mutually exclusive.
Now that is really ignorant.

If he is a patsy, than he didn't do the deed dumbass.

Since you believe everything he said then you know he didn't do the shooting.

Good for you. We are making headway.

LOLOLOL

He did unlike you.

Damn I'm good!!!
LOLOL

Whether or not he's guilty has nothing to do with your moronic claim that he was not a communist in the face of his own words that he was. :cuckoo:

She like the Nazi, only know what the government tells them.

They think Oswald was a commie who hated JFK and magically fired a poorly sighted bolt action rifle committing the murder of the century. Then took a stroll down several flights of stairs and casually drink a Coke in the lunch room. LMFAO....one has to be considered insane, to hold such absurd beliefs.

Silly Jilly has no idea (CIA dupe either) that JFK was working to end the Cold War and bug out of Vietnam. They don't know that the Deep State hated JFK and thought him a commie sympathizer and a great danger to the nation.

Silly Drippy Gippy....read Oswald's Tale by Norman Mailer and educate your ignorant, conspiracy theory, pathetic arse.

LOLOLOL

He did unlike you.

Damn I'm good!!!
LOLOL

Whether or not he's guilty has nothing to do with your moronic claim that he was not a communist in the face of his own words that he was. :cuckoo:
Okay you are really slow.

So you believe him when he says he's a commie, but not when he says he's a patsy. Do I need to spell it out for you?

He was never a commie. In fact, he hated commies. He was a patsy too. See? That's what is call consistent logical thinking.

They think Oswald was a commie who hated JFK and magically fired a poorly sighted bolt action rifle committing the murder of the century. Then took a stroll down several flights of stairs and casually drink a Coke in the lunch room. LMFAO....one has to be considered insane, to hold such absurd beliefs.

Silly Jilly has no idea (CIA dupe either) that JFK was working to end the Cold War and bug out of Vietnam. They don't know that the Deep State hated JFK and thought him a commie sympathizer and a great danger to the nation.

Silly Drippy Gippy....read Oswald's Tale by Norman Mailer and educate your ignorant, conspiracy theory, pathetic arse.
Another dupe. Sad. Very sad.

LOLOLOL

He did unlike you.

Damn I'm good!!!
LOLOL

So you believe him when he says he's a commie, but not when he says he's a patsy. Do I need to spell it out for you?

He was never a commie. In fact, he hated commies. He was a patsy too. See? That's what is call consistent logical thinking.
You moronic conservative. Where did I say I didn't believe him when he said he's a patsy??

Your brain is truly defective. Comes with being a rightwing nut, I suppose.

Damn I'm good!!!
LOLOL

You moronic conservative. Where did I say I didn't believe him when he said he's a patsy??

Idiot. I am not a con but you are still an idiot.

Riiiight ... everyone who disagrees with you is a dupe -- even though you claim Oswald was not a communist even though he said he was and even sought citizenship in the former USSR.

:cuckoo:

LOLOL

Sell stupid elsewhere, ya brain-dead con...
I am as conservative as one can be...

Riiiight ... everyone who disagrees with you is a dupe -- even though you claim Oswald was not a communist even though he said he was and even sought citizenship in the former USSR.

No only idiots who believe the government regarding JFKs killing.

No only idiots who believe the government regarding JFKs killing.
Whimpers the imbecile who idiotically claims Oswald was not a communist when Oswald himself said...
lee harvey oswald said:
"I am a communist and a worker, and I have lived in a decadent capitalist society where the workers are slaves."

LOLOLOL

He did unlike you.

Damn I'm good!!!

Yes but his claim to be a patsy is proven wrong by a mountain of evidence which proves he committed the crime.

You claim has no supporting evidence at all.

In addition massive evidence aside from his own words prove he was a communist so you are not so good.

You are debunked and proven false
FACT: Oswald was an ardent anti-communist and a patsy.

Down goes Soupy

Down goes Soupy.

Everything you claim is wrong. Accept it...you're just a plain old DUNCE.

Except he was a communist and not a patsy. Those are facts you have not challenged.

You need to provide evidence and you have not and cannot.

The evidence proves you wrong

LOLOLOL

He did unlike you.

Damn I'm good!!!
LOLOL

He lied about being a patsy as all the evidence shows.

He told the truth about being a communist as all the evidence shows.

You lied repeatedly and even admitted it.

And no it is not ignorant because it is based on research and evidence. You have done no research to speak of and have no evidence for anything you say.

LOLOLOL

He did unlike you.

Damn I'm good!!!
LOLOL

No that is not logical or consistent thinking or even thinking at all.

You just make pronouncements without backing them up.

You have no evidence and others do which trumps your empty headed claims

LOLOL

If he is an idiot then he is an idiot who made a complete fool of you.

hey moron, read

see this troll i think is just a brainwashed sheep in denial ,i dont think he is a paid shill as shiillian and Nazi agent are the fact he has not addresses anything on this thread,that is the behavior of a brainwashed sheep in denial whos only research is reading the text books of what his corrupt school system taught him or reading a book that supports it,same as the nazi agent,he wont read a book that does not go along with the warren commission.:rolleyes:

So you haven't read Mailer's book, Drippy Gippy? Another on a fool's errand....

YOU obviously have never read any of the books that debunk the warren commission that there were multiple shooters and that oswald was innocent or even bothered to look at the video of the OP's or any other videos out there either that dont support the warren commission con job.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::rolleyes::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Forum List

Back