Expert reveals tampering in JFK assassination photos

Oswald was no communist this has been proven.
He was indeed and you are wrong.

It is well documented and proven he was a communist and no evidence refutes or challenges that fact

Ok you are not a serious researcher

far more serious than you actually.

You have done no research to actually address this issue.

If you had then you could easily cite evidence but you cannot.

It is amusing how many conspiracy theorists boast about being better researchers or better informed but then they end up utterly incapable of proving such claims by providing the slightest hint of evidence.

This is because you are simply wrong and know it and are incapable of providing any evidence at all for your claim because your claim is an outright falsehood.

The fact is all the serious research in the world proves the man was a communist without exception

Wrong I learned facts supported by evidence which you cannot dispute or challenge. The fact that it comes from a state which you hate and despise does not challenge or refute it.

He was an ardent communist and your claim is manufactured fiction which you cannot support or defend with any evidence of any kind whatsoever.

You are wrong and proven so and you know it.

Your claim that he was anti communist is as false and fictional as a harry potter story and you know that as well boy.

You have nothing
Right. Time to man up. Stop being a pussy and accept the fact your government murders people including a POTUS.

All governments murder people so your statement is irrelevant an evidence of nothing.

You have no and cannot presented any evidence that the government murdered Kennedy.

You fancy yourself informed and enlightened but in fact you are stupid and weak minded. And a coward and proven admitted liar.

Your assertion that the government murdered Kennedy is not good enough because YOU are not good enough or smart enough or well informed enough. You are a no body who is incapable of providing the slightest evidence for any of your claims.

The fact is that the evidence proves you wrong and Oswald acted alone as any thinking intelligent person knows after viewing the evidence.

You are proven wrong and your claims debunked FOOL
Everything you have been told disappears in a puff of smoke...because Oswald was an ANTI-COMMUNIST!!! Own it!!!

He was a communist you are wrong and ignorant and those are all facts and you know it.

Show some evidence for your claim.

Oh that's right you made up and admitted to being a liar so no he was not an anti communist and we all know that including you
The fact that you think Oswald a commie, indicates you don't know anything.
You know you conspiracy nuts look like freaks, right?

"I am a communist and a worker, and I have lived in a decadent capitalist society where the workers are slaves." ~ Lee Harvey Oswald

~ Autobiography of Lee Harvey Oswald: My Life in My Words

http://nsarchive2.gwu.edu//IMG/DocFridayLHO.pdf

Right. Time to man up. Stop being a pussy and accept the fact your government murders people including a POTUS.

All governments murder people so your statement is irrelevant an evidence of nothing.

You have no and cannot presented any evidence that the government murdered Kennedy.

You fancy yourself informed and enlightened but in fact you are stupid and weak minded. And a coward and proven admitted liar.

Your assertion that the government murdered Kennedy is not good enough because YOU are not good enough or smart enough or well informed enough. You are a no body who is incapable of providing the slightest evidence for any of your claims.

The fact is that the evidence proves you wrong and Oswald acted alone as any thinking intelligent person knows after viewing the evidence.

Everything you have been told disappears in a puff of smoke...because Oswald was an ANTI-COMMUNIST!!! Own it!!!

He was a communist you are wrong and ignorant and those are all facts and you know it.

Oh that's right you made up and admitted to being a liar so no he was not an anti communist and we all know that including you

"I am a communist and a worker, and I have lived in a decadent capitalist society where the workers are slaves." ~ Lee Harvey Oswald

Yeah you really believe that??? LMFAO!

I really believe you're mentally defective. I also believe you have nothing to refute Oswald's own letter.

I really believe you're mentally defective. I also believe you have nothing to refute Oswald's own letter.
The evidence is overwhelming, but you have to look for with an open mind. Something you apparently you lack.

The evidence is overwhelming, but you have to look for with an open mind. Something you apparently you lack.
What evidence? So far, your "evidence" is an empty weak bluff, "you really believe that???"

What evidence? So far, your "evidence" is an empty weak bluff, "you really believe that???"
Oh brother. Don't be stupid. Do the research yourself.

LOLOLOL

^^^ that's your evidence???

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You should just have, "I'm a loser, I got nothing," tattooed across your forehead.

Oh, and have it tattooed backwards so you can read it when you look in a mirror.

Oswald was no communist this has been proven.
He was indeed and you are wrong.

It is well documented and proven he was a communist and no evidence refutes or challenges that fact

Ok you are not a serious researcher
Exactly. He is a statist dupe.

All one needs do to expose frauds like him, is if they claim Oswald a commie, they're exposed.

Except that he was a communist or more precisely a marxist leninist by his own admission.

Of course that is fact you cannot refute

Why would anyone believe you over oswald's own words? You have no credibility.

It is not overwhelming.

In fact no evidence exists to refute it or you would have cited it by now.

Just because YOU say so means nothing

He did unlike you.

He proved you wrong and you can cite no evidence to the contrary

LOLOLOL

You should just have, "I'm a loser, I got nothing," tattooed across your forehead.

Oh, and have it tattooed backwards so you can read it when you look in a mirror.

He did unlike you.

Hey Statist Dummies....since Oswald would never tell a lie, in your small minds.

Remember this..."I'm just a patsy."

Oswald's words. Believe them.

Damn I'm good!!!
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::):):)

LOLOLOL

He did unlike you.

Hey Statist Dummies....since Oswald would never tell a lie, in your small minds.

Damn I'm good!!!

Yes but his claim to be a patsy is proven wrong by a mountain of evidence which proves he committed the crime.

You claim has no supporting evidence at all.

In addition massive evidence aside from his own words prove he was a communist so you are not so good.

You are debunked and proven false

LOLOLOL

He did unlike you.

Damn I'm good!!!

paid shills the NAZI,shillian and faun they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are because they play dodgeball over the FACT that Oswald could not possibly have shot oswald for the reason the warren commission falsely claims of making his mark on history seeking glory and fame because if that was the case he would have proudly boasted that he DID do it,not deny it and say I'm just a patsy,i did not shoot anybody.:rolleyes: the nazi shill and shillian have NO ANSWERS for that,they always play dodgeball.:D

LOLOLOL

He did unlike you.

Damn I'm good!!!

paid shills the NAZI,shillian and faun they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are because they play dodgeball over the FACT that Oswald could not possibly have shot oswald for the reason the warren commission falsely claims of making his mark on history seeking glory and fame because if that was the case he would have proudly boasted that he DID do it,not deny it and say I'm just a patsy,i did not shoot anybody.:rolleyes: the nazi shill and shillian have NO ANSWERS for that,they always play dodgeball.:D
They are just big government dupes. Whatever Uncle tells them they believe.

LOLOLOL

He did unlike you.

Damn I'm good!!!

Yes but his claim to be a patsy is proven wrong by a mountain of evidence which proves he committed the crime.

You claim has no supporting evidence at all.

In addition massive evidence aside from his own words prove he was a communist so you are not so good.

You are debunked and proven false
FACT: Oswald was an ardent anti-communist and a patsy.

Down goes Soupy

Down goes Soupy.

Everything you claim is wrong. Accept it...you're just a plain old DUNCE.

Forum List

Back