Expert reveals tampering in JFK assassination photos

She like the Nazi, only know what the government tells them.

They think Oswald was a commie who hated JFK and magically fired a poorly sighted bolt action rifle committing the murder of the century. Then took a stroll down several flights of stairs and casually drink a Coke in the lunch room. LMFAO....one has to be considered insane, to hold such absurd beliefs.

Silly Jilly has no idea (CIA dupe either) that JFK was working to end the Cold War and bug out of Vietnam. They don't know that the Deep State hated JFK and thought him a commie sympathizer and a great danger to the nation.

Silly Drippy Gippy....read Oswald's Tale by Norman Mailer and educate your ignorant, conspiracy theory, pathetic arse.
Another dupe. Sad. Very sad.

very sad indeed that they are so much in denial they wont even bother to watch the video of the OP's.:rolleyes: they just see the title of the thread and thats ALL they bother to look at.:rolleyes: i seen so many trolls that are a dime a dozen just like him over the years where thats all they ever bother to do.
:rolleyes::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

LOLOLOL

^^^ that's your evidence???

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You should just have, "I'm a loser, I got nothing," tattooed across your forehead.

Oh, and have it tattooed backwards so you can read it when you look in a mirror.

He did unlike you.

He proved you wrong and you can cite no evidence to the contrary

Hey Statist Dummies....since Oswald would never tell a lie, in your small minds.

Remember this..."I'm just a patsy."

Oswald's words. Believe them.

Damn I'm good!!!
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::):):)
LOLOL

You're apparently too fucking rightarded to comprehend his words, "I'm just a patsy," has nothing to do with his earlier words, "I am a communist..." The two statements are not mutually exclusive.
Now that is really ignorant.

If he is a patsy, than he didn't do the deed dumbass.

Since you believe everything he said then you know he didn't do the shooting.

Good for you. We are making headway.
Whether or not he's guilty has nothing to do with your moronic claim that he was not a communist in the face of his own words that he was. :cuckoo:
Okay you are really slow.

So you believe him when he says he's a commie, but not when he says he's a patsy. Do I need to spell it out for you?

He was never a commie. In fact, he hated commies. He was a patsy too. See? That's what is call consistent logical thinking.

you are making wayyyyyyy too much sense for the nazi shill to comprehend.:up: The fact he has that logic just proves he is smoking crack.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey Statist Dummies....since Oswald would never tell a lie, in your small minds.

Remember this..."I'm just a patsy."

Oswald's words. Believe them.

Damn I'm good!!!
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::):):)
LOLOL

You're apparently too fucking rightarded to comprehend his words, "I'm just a patsy," has nothing to do with his earlier words, "I am a communist..." The two statements are not mutually exclusive.

Whether or not he's guilty has nothing to do with your moronic claim that he was not a communist in the face of his own words that he was. :cuckoo:

So you believe him when he says he's a commie, but not when he says he's a patsy. Do I need to spell it out for you?

He was never a commie. In fact, he hated commies. He was a patsy too. See? That's what is call consistent logical thinking.

you are making wayyyyyyy too much sense for the nazi shill to comprehend.:up: The fact he has that logic just proves he is smoking crack.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Lemme guess, you're another low-IQ idiot who's confounded by Oswald's own words...?
Lee Harvey Oswald said:
"I am a communist and a worker, and I have lived in a decadent capitalist society where the workers are slaves."

LOLOL

you are making wayyyyyyy too much sense for the nazi shill to comprehend.:up: The fact he has that logic oujust proves he is smoking crack.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Lemme guess, you're another low-IQ idiot who's confounded by Oswald's own words...?
Lee Harvey Oswald said:
"I am a communist and a worker, and I have lived in a decadent capitalist society where the workers are slaves."
I bet you believe every word ever spoken by Obama and Trump. Do you also believe every word ever spoken by CIA and FBI agents? How about individuals working within the Deep State...do you believe them too?

you are making wayyyyyyy too much sense for the nazi shill to comprehend.:up: The fact he has that logic oujust proves he is smoking crack.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Lee Harvey Oswald said:
I bet you believe every word ever spoken by Obama and Trump. Do you also believe every word ever spoken by CIA and FBI agents? How about individuals working within the Deep State...do you believe them too?
Great, another assumption you lose. You never tire of demonstrating for the forum what a loser you are, huh?

No, I don't believe every word any of them say. Just as I don't believe morons like you who idiotically think "nuh-uh" refutes Oswald's own claim to being a communist while rejecting America and capitalism.

Hey Gipper, ignore what the nazi shill,shillain,faun and that moron Grump dupe have to say about this post-I am so please follow my lead okay at LEAST for this discussion of THIS post deal?:)

we have talked extensively about the CIA's role in the JFK assassination but something I have noticed that seldom ever gets mentioned in these discussions on who was the main players of the assassination is the key role that Israel played in the assassination.

I have noticed that when someone brings this subject up on their involvement that many people while they can accept it that the CIA killed JFK,they are in denial of Israles involvement same as that moron Dr Grump is that oswald was innocent and that it was a CIA operation.

They wont look at Israels role in it objectively anymore than Dr Grump moron will look at the facts and evidence in the JFK case there was a conspiracy because their religious beliefs they have been taught since they were little is that Israel is a victem and an an innocent country that wants peace.:rolleyes:

Nothing could possibly be further than the truth of course though.

this is an interesting article how Stone was unable to mention the rols of the mossad in the film because the producer who funded the movie was jewish. Even so,stone STILL was clever and hinted at it getting something mentioned in the film that they did not notice.:up: It was all in code talk so he get it by them.:D

The role of the mossad cannot be disputed. They had everything to gain by his assassination because he had cut off aide to Israel and was helping out the palestines. every president since LBJ have ALL given aide to Israel.:mad: which is why they have all stayed alive.

here are some really great articles on it.Please like i said before,ignore what the shills say. Shillian for sure is on Israels payroll,she ALWAYS defends their atrocities.

here,i assume since you have invested thousands of hours into this as i have,this is nothing new to you?

the facts cannot be disputed on Israels involvement in it despite what shillian and nazi agent have to say.lol matter of fact had Israel not been involved i dont think it would have worked because the CIA is too imcompetent,remember all the failed attempts they had at trying to kill castro? where the mossad they are dangerous and are NOT imcompetent.

I would like you to read ALL of these links of course but for sure at LEAST read this first one below if you wont read them all.thanks/:)

Rothschild-Israeli Ties to JFK

Who killed Kennedy: CIA, LBJ, or the Truly “Unspeakable”?

JFK Assassination: The Missing Link

Israel Killed JFK And Has Ruled America Ever Since.

Last edited:
Hey Gipper, ignore what the nazi shill,shillain,faun and that moron Grump dupe have to say about this post-I am so please follow my lead okay at LEAST for this discussion of THIS post deal?:)

we have talked extensively about the CIA's role in the JFK assassination but something I have noticed that seldom ever gets mentioned in these discussions on who was the main players of the assassination is the key role that Israel played in the assassination.

I have noticed that when someone brings this subject up on their involvement that many people while they can accept it that the CIA killed JFK,they are in denial of Israles involvement same as that moron Dr Grump is that oswald was innocent and that it was a CIA operation.

They wont look at Israels role in it objectively anymore than Dr Grump moron will look at the facts and evidence in the JFK case there was a conspiracy because their religious beliefs they have been taught since they were little is that Israel is a victem and an an innocent country that wants peace.:rolleyes:

this is an interesting article how Stone was unable to mention the rols of the mossad in the film because the producer who funded the movie was jewish. Even so,stone STILL was clever and hinted at it getting something mentioned in the film that they did not notice.:up: It was all in code talk so he get it by them.:D

The role of the mossad cannot be disputed. They had everything to gain by his assassination because he had cut off aide to Israel and was helping out the palestines. every president since LBJ have ALL given aide to Israel.:mad: which is why they have all stayed alive.

here are some really great articles on it.Please like i said before,ignore what the shills say. Shillian for sure is on Israels payroll,she ALWAYS defends their atrocities.

here,i assume since you have invested thousands of hours into this as i have,this is nothing new to you?

the facts cannot be disputed on Israels involvement in it despite what shillian and nazi agent have to say.lol matter of fact had Israel not been involved i dont think it would have worked because the CIA is too imcompetent,remember all the failed attempts they had at trying to kill castro? where the mossad they are dangerous and are NOT imcompetent.

You can ignore me all you want, you'll still appear to be a complete and utter retard ignoring Oswald's own claim that he was a communist.
Lee Harvey Oswald said:

Lee Harvey Oswald said:
Great, another assumption you lose. You never tire of demonstrating for the forum what a loser you are, huh?

No, I don't believe every word any of them say. Just as I don't believe morons like you who idiotically think "nuh-uh" refutes Oswald's own claim to being a communist while rejecting America and capitalism.
Merely demonstrating your ignorance.

have to get back to work now gipper but PLEASE if you dont mind read through all those links and tell me if you are familiar with them? Like i said if it had just been a CIA operation i dont think it would have succeeded because they are too imcompetent as they proved when trying to kill castro where the mossad are not and are a VERY dangerous organization and more deadly than the CIA.

I would like you to read ALL of these links of course but for sure at LEAST read this first one below if you wont read them all.thanks/:)

Rothschild-Israeli Ties to JFK

Who killed Kennedy: CIA, LBJ, or the Truly “Unspeakable”?

Israel Killed JFK And Has Ruled America Ever Since.
Yes have read this...and do not doubt Mossad may have been involved.

You can ignore me all you want, you'll still appear to be a complete and utter retard ignoring Oswald's own claim that he was a communist.
Lee Harvey Oswald said:
Okay...we are to believe there was no conspiracy....that Oswald was an ardent commie who defected to the USSR, though he had enlisted in the Marines (has a US Marine ever become a outspoken Commie and defector?)...then was allowed to magically return to the USA, without any problem during the height of the Cold War. He had ties to CIA and other covert US government personnel. Then magical gets a job at the Book Depository which then is magically put on motorcade's path....and the Secret Service does not bother to make sure Oswald the known commie and USSR defector (only one in the ENTIRE USA)...outspoken critic of the USA and lover of Castro...is contained.

Then magically some years later JFK's brother, who is about to win the D party nomination for president, is murdered too.

Just a few magical things which occurred, that only a fool would think is entirely acceptable.

Lee Harvey Oswald said:

Merely demonstrating your ignorance.
By leaping to false conclusions??

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Lee Harvey Oswald said:
Okay...we are to believe there was no conspiracy....that Oswald was an ardent commie who defected to the USSR, though he had enlisted in the Marines (has a US Marine ever become a outspoken Commie and defector?)...then was allowed to magically return to the USA, without any problem during the height of the Cold War. He had ties to CIA and other covert US government personnel. Then magical gets a job at the Book Depository which then is magically put on motorcade's path....and the Secret Service does not bother to make sure Oswald the known commie and USSR defector (only one in the ENTIRE USA)...outspoken critic of the USA and lover of Castro...is contained.

Then magically some years later JFK's brother, who is about to win the D party nomination for president, is murdered too.

Just a few magical things which occurred, that only a fool would think is entirely acceptable.
Moron... none of that is evidence that Oswald was not communist. We know he was -- he said so.
Lee Harvey Oswald said:
"I am a communist and a worker, and I have lived in a decadent capitalist society where the workers are slaves." ~ Lee Harvey Oswald

Silly Drippy Gippy....read Oswald's Tale by Norman Mailer and educate your ignorant, conspiracy theory, pathetic arse.
Another dupe. Sad. Very sad.

So you haven't read Mailer's book, Drippy Gippy? Another on a fool's errand....

YOU obviously have never read any of the books that debunk the warren commission that there were multiple shooters and that oswald was innocent or even bothered to look at the video of the OP's or any other videos out there either that dont support the warren commission con job.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::rolleyes::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yes I have and it is those books which have been debunked.

[

YOU obviously have never read any of the books that debunk the warren commission that there were multiple shooters and that oswald was innocent or even bothered to look at the video of the OP's or any other videos out there either that dont support the warren commission con job.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::rolleyes::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Send me your address. I have a much better tin foil hat for you than the one you have on hand at the moment. It obviously isn't working out for you.

[

Send me your address. I have a much better tin foil hat for you than the one you have on hand at the moment. It obviously isn't working out for you.

as always,when you frady cat deniars are challenged to refute facts like the video this op posted,like the chickenshit cowards you are,you all never take the challenge to try and refute them and can only come back with childish one liner insults in defeat when you know you are backed up against the wall with nowhere to run unable to stand tow to toe in a debate.never fails,you all are as predictable as clockwork.:up::asshole:

as always,this is the only thing you trolls can contribute when you know you are backed up against the wall with nowhere to run-:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

as always,when you frady cat deniars are challenged to refute facts like the video this op posted,like the chickenshit cowards you are,you all never take the challenge to try and refute them and can only come back with childish one liners when you know you are backed up against the wall with nowhere to run.never fails,you all are as predictable as clockwork.

childish one liners? From Ram-a-lamb-a-DING-DONG himself. You are nothing but a conspiracy theory whack-a-doodle. A purveyor of Fake News no doubt. Oswald was a commie and more than likely acted alone.

as always,when you frady cat deniars are challenged to refute facts like the video this op posted,like the chickenshit cowards you are,you all never take the challenge to try and refute them and can only come back with childish one liners when you know you are backed up against the wall with nowhere to run.never fails,you all are as predictable as clockwork.

childish one liners? From Ram-a-lamb-a-DING-DONG himself. You are nothing but a conspiracy theory whack-a-doodle. A purveyor of Fake News no doubt. Oswald was a commie and more than likely acted alone.

I rest my case.:up: wow you sure debunked all the facts and evidence in that video of the OP's there.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

sure glad you are not my lawyer,same as the paid nazi shill,you would lose every case for me the way you run off when backed up against the wall.:itsok::up:

Lee Harvey Oswald said:

Moron... none of that is evidence that Oswald was not communist. We know he was -- he said so.
Lee Harvey Oswald said:
"I am a communist and a worker, and I have lived in a decadent capitalist society where the workers are slaves." ~ Lee Harvey Oswald
I guess you don't know that this thread is not exclusively about whether or not Oswald was a commie....man you get slower by the post.

back to shit all over the floor and whine and cry in defeat same as nazi shill.

Lee Harvey Oswald said:

Lee Harvey Oswald said:
I guess you don't know that this thread is not exclusively about whether or not Oswald was a commie....man you get slower by the post.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

:dig::dig::dig::dig::dig:

like clockwork,when the troll is backed up against the wall and corned by a videoor links that dont support his bs,this is what the magic bullet theorists do EVERYTIME-

:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

Forum List

Back