Experts say $100 a barrel oil set to return

Wait....the price of crude rises and the Iran makes more money...
I think you may be overcompensating for your problem with articles.

Sorry that is still bothering you. Let it go! The stress is showing.....
Yes, a stress is the bad thing.

God you're an idiot.

I'm not the one using the wrong articles....this time.

Quite the appropriate name....though.
Well, if you can distinguish between an article and a verb and noun, you have now squarely entered elementary education at public schooling level.

Congrats < but you're still an idiot>

The level of strress exceeds my initial assumption.....let it go!:rofl:

God you're an idiot.

Well, if you can distinguish between an article and a verb and noun, you have now squarely entered elementary education at public schooling level.

OK, just stop being a pedantic yet ignorant prick. It's a terrible combination which invariably invites derision.

I personally believe that US Americans are unable to buy gas because, uh, some, uh, people out there in our nation don't have maps to gas stations and, uh, I believe that our education like such as in Saudi Arabia and, uh, the Iran, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our refining capacity over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help Saudi Arabia and should help the Iran and the EU countries, so we will be able to build up our future and buy expensive gas. For our children. :eusa_angel:
Yes, a gas prices and the Iran are problem.

I personally believe that US Americans who can no longer figure out how plurals work .... uh, is problem. I just got done edumacating yet another poster who wrote "leftist are...". Where the fuck is that coming from? The Iraq?

I personally believe that US Americans are unable to buy gas because, uh, some, uh, people out there in our nation don't have maps to gas stations and, uh, I believe that our education like such as in Saudi Arabia and, uh, the Iran, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our refining capacity over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help Saudi Arabia and should help the Iran and the EU countries, so we will be able to build up our future and buy expensive gas. For our children. :eusa_angel:

I personally believe that US Americans who can no longer figure out how plurals work .... uh, is problem. I just got done edumacating yet another poster who wrote "leftist are...". Where the fuck is that coming from? The Iraq?
Dunno, there are times, especially with British English, where what we view as singular, they view as plural. For example, they say "the government are" in contrast to the more familiar (for us) "the government is". Like "leftist are", some things can be seen as individuals or a group.

Last edited:
Oil goes up when a President is from "my" side, it's not his fault.

Oil goes up when a President is from "your" side, it's all his fault.

I once again have to ask: Is any of this supposed to be taken seriously, or is this all just a big game?

Do you wingers meet secretly now and then for cocktails and canapes, have fun and compare notes?

Come on, be honest. I won't tell anyone. Just let me in on this.

Dunno, there are times, especially with British English, where what we view as singular, they view as plural. For example, they say "the government are" in contrast to the more familiar (for us) "the government is". Like "leftist are", somethings can be seen as individuals or a group.

Sure -- the collective "are". Doesn't work in reverse though.

This is a trend. I've seen it over and over --- but only here. And as far as I recall, only from US Americans.

We need to Barney Fife that sort of thing. For our children.

Some states may see $5.00 a gallon by the end of them year. Most states will see the price approaching $4.00.

But....with the ballooning deficit and tariff threats....who knows....
When that doesn't happen, what lie will you tell?

The does not lie....trump does....I hope it doesn't happen. It will hurt lots if people....especially trump voters...

Won't it help combat climate change if less people are driving?
Why would people drive less? They still have to go to work, pick up the kids, run to the store.

I don’t know anyone who does non-essential driving.

God you're an idiot.

OK, just stop being a pedantic yet ignorant prick. It's a terrible combination which invariably invites derision.
...from meatheads.

God you're an idiot.

...from meatheads.
Experts said Hillary would win in a landslide. They said Trump would be impeached in one year. They said Reagan would start WW IIII. "Experts" say all kinds of things.

The problem is that I'm not clear what the difference between "experts" and dingbats is.
Even a dingbat like you can read a gas station sign.
Yes, but they don't normally display prices in barrels for future dates.

Maybe if Texas weren't landlocked prices would drop.

Look, I don't doubt there are right-wing ignoramuses, but it's the lefties that stand out.

Some states may see $5.00 a gallon by the end of them year. Most states will see the price approaching $4.00.

The does not lie....trump does....I hope it doesn't happen. It will hurt lots if people....especially trump voters...

Why would people drive less? They still have to go to work, pick up the kids, run to the store.

Obviously....a lot of these trumpeted find it difficult to reason beyond what the Orange King tells them

Obviously....a lot of these trumpeted find it difficult to reason beyond what the Orange King tells them
Trump said we can drive less so I walk more.

...from meatheads.
Experts said Hillary would win in a landslide. They said Trump would be impeached in one year. They said Reagan would start WW IIII. "Experts" say all kinds of things.

The problem is that I'm not clear what the difference between "experts" and dingbats is.
Even a dingbat like you can read a gas station sign.
Yes, but they don't normally display prices in barrels for future dates.

Maybe if Texas weren't landlocked prices would drop.

Look, I don't doubt there are right-wing ignoramuses, but it's the lefties that stand out.
So you’re saying there’s no correlation between turmoil in the Middle East and gas prices?

God you're an idiot.

...from meatheads.

Meathead has an excuae. He has :/ he dreaded trumphumpitis....not fatal....but it leaves victims grasping for truth.

...from meatheads.

Meathead has an excuae. He has :/ he dreaded trumphumpitis....not fatal....but it leaves victims grasping for truth.
You finally right We do want the truth but it's so hard to find buried under all the lies from the media and you filth.

Maybe he can cut down on his flights to play golf....which he said he wouldn't have time to do if elected.

Maybe he can cut down on his flights to play golf....which he said he wouldn't have time to do if elected.
He doesn't play golf. He's helping the world recover.

Somehow I doubt you would be giving Donald Trump credit if oil dropped to 30 dollars a barrel. You and the rest of Libtardia live by the prime directive:

"Something bad happened....IT'S TRUMP'S FAULT!"

He had NO IDEA oil prices would rise when he jumped out of the Iran deal....did he?

Is he really that stupid....ooopppsss....sorry....rhetoricalquestion.
They were going up before that dumbass.

Good Lord! I gave you my word about your idiocy with articles...but seriously?

You and Synthia...well, let's put it this way. I don't suffer fools gladly. In fact I had a small zit on my ass when I was 13 with more intellect than the two of you combined.

Forum List

Back