Zone1 Explain God to Me

The proofs of god's existence are impossible to count, but here's the thing:

God MUST exist. There MUST be an afterlife. A virtuous life MUST be rewarded after death; an evil life MUST be punished after death.

We are continually confronted with examples of very good people who die wretchedly, and bad people who live their entire lives reaping pleasure and luxury.

Otherwise, what's the point?

Loved the navigational device analogy. We can only relate what God is like to the extent that he has revealed himself. If you really want to know what God is like, I suggest you study his words where he has revealed what he is like.

I haven’t see any that prove that. The bible and miracles etc are not proof
God MUST exist. There MUST be an afterlife. A virtuous life MUST be rewarded after death; an evil life MUST be punished after death.
Not necessarily. You might want that but there’s very little evidence if any that these luxuries exist.
Those who do believe feel entitled as a reward but there’s nothing to indicate it’s a fact.
We are continually confronted with examples of very good people who die wretchedly, and bad people who live their entire lives reaping pleasure and luxury.
That’s the capitalist system and nothing to do with religion.

No one knows why we are here. Neanderthals were here also and had no gods so what was their purpose.

If the reason we are here is because of god etc, suicide would certainly let you know but it’s too late then.

I haven’t see any that prove that. The bible and miracles etc are not proof

Not necessarily. You might want that but there’s very little evidence if any that these luxuries exist.
Those who do believe feel entitled as a reward but there’s nothing to indicate it’s a fact.

That’s the capitalist system and nothing to do with religion.

No one knows why we are here. Neanderthals were here also and had no gods so what was their purpose.

If the reason we are here is because of god etc, suicide would certainly let you know but it’s too late then.
There’s two options and only two options.

1. God
2. Time, temperature, pressure and whatever cocktail of elements of your choice that makes atoms want to write and listen to a concerto.
1665834856775.png

Why do you think there has to be a point?

Theology is a never-ending discipline; mankind, as he is, may glean from scripture and history some attributes of God as He interacts with man, but will never comprehend Him, and hence theology is a pursuit without resolution.

the metaphysical is an equality for all that exists that collectively manifested physiology on planet earth guided by a unique spiritual component that is able to give direction and meaning to an otherwise benign universe.

To claim you know the unknowable and then attack the only alternative available says all we need to know about you.
What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. You have nothing and in 2000 years plenty more of that.

I’ll challenge you and any other godbotherer on here to produce irrefutable evidence it exists. Not bibles or psalms or gospels. Just raw proof.

We’ll see how good you are now

What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. You have nothing and in 2000 years plenty more of that.

I’ll challenge you and any other godbotherer on here to produce irrefutable evidence it exists. Not bibles or psalms or gospels. Just raw proof.

We’ll see how good you are now
To claim you know the unknowable and then attack the only alternative available says all we need to know about you.

The word, "god" is the name of a Babylonian idol of good luck.
It does not apply to the King of His Universe and His Planet we live on.

The word, "god" is the name of a Babylonian idol of good luck.
It does not apply to the King of His Universe and His Planet we live on.
The word god currently refers to this celestial dictatorship in the sky.
He does NOT own any planets and there’s no reason for anyone to believe he ever existed.

Maybe there's a God, maybe there isn't. No one knows. Each faction claims theirs is the one and only "true God".
I see good and I see evil. These days it seems there is more evil so, maybe, just maybe, if there is a God "it" gets restless and likes entertainment.....
And life is it because it gets boring watching stars come about and then explode rinse repeat.

based on the reality of the inexplicable amount of suffering on this, the only known planet hosting life I would have to come of the opinion that if there is a God, it's bored and gets a kick out of seeing things tortured and suffer. But otherwise couldn't care less.
Why would God sit around for millions of years watching dinosaurs eat each other?
maybe God got bored with them eventually and created man hoping for a better "game"?
Humans have been and will be predicting that "Day of reckoning" since he walked upright. Still no proof.

After all, if it's God, it didn't have to be this way.
That or we live in some kind of F'd up Matrix pseudo reality and nothing is really as it seems and were all just electrical blobs in a bath of sorts
providing some weird kind of energy to a much higher being.

Or maybe I'm just :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back