🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Explain This?: Hillary Clinton Wears Heavy Wool Coat And Black Pants At Outside Nantucket Fundraiser

Why is it so important to judge her clothing, are you all trying to act like women?

Someone has to fill Joan Rivers' pumps after the First Lady had her killed. lol
It looks like there were at least 18 people there. Poor lost souls.
That was the catering staff....
Judging by the size of hillarys thighs, you might be right.
Just don't look...I don't..

Very possibly a bulletproof vest...

We must remember that her political opponent implied she should be shot...

Have to be careful...

Very possibly a bulletproof vest...

We must remember that her political opponent implied she should be shot...

Have to be careful...

No, he didn't, but never let it be said you don't immediately resort to hyperbolic BS.

If you saw that sagging skin and those age spots on her arms you'd want her covered up too. Wrinklary

Its very common with the opiate addicts. They are always cold.
I think she might have become addicted to one of her pain medications.
Do we really want an addict in the white house? they lie, cheat, steal, do whatever they have to do in order to get their next fix. Its all they can think about.
I have seen groups of them waiting for over an hour for a dealer to show up just so they could get their fix for the next 24 hours.

Do we really want an addict in the white house? they lie, cheat, steal, do whatever they have to do in order to get their next fix. Its all they can think about.
I have seen groups of them waiting for over an hour for a dealer to show up just so they could get their fix for the next 24 hours.
We have had a drug addict in the white house for the past 8 years.

Nice try but we know you are the kind and one that would kneel before the little man lol l
Keep gobbling up what he offers you stupid boy.

And "the donald" wears trousers to hide his little member. lol you people are stupid from the word go!

It could be to obscure her wearing of an adult diaper. Look at the buttock region of the outfit. Hillary ain't got no booty. The hem of that coat hangs 6 inches behind the back of her legs. She certainly didn't wear it for a fashion statement.
Good point. It's very unusual for a man to wear trousers... Oh wait a minute... No. No it's not. And were you just fantasizing about Donald Trumps penis? What a fuckin' freak!

You are confused with gwb he was addict.

We have had a drug addict in the white house for the past 8 years.

Forum List

Back