🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Explain This?: Hillary Clinton Wears Heavy Wool Coat And Black Pants At Outside Nantucket Fundraiser

It doesn't matter boys, she just won the election. For Those of You Hoping for A Donald Trump Victory in November

Propaganda isn't real you know. Just sayin...
Sorry that is hardly propaganda, he outperformed Nate Silver in 2008 and in 2012. It's deadly serious.

No, it's propaganda. He is trying to influence the election by posting this. As much as I dislike the trumpster I think he is going to surprise a lot of people in this election and that scares the ever loving shit out of you progressives. hilary is in real trouble. The MSM has been in the tank for her from day one, and after she has expended over 60 million dollars on ads, she is only a few points ahead of him. When his ads really start to hit you are going to see a huuuuge shift.

Best get ready for a big wake up call.

It rained today perhaps it was a water resistant jacket.

Did you bother to look at the picture? I understand that you're a complete propagandist for her and all, but really, dude, you should at least make a slight effort to be accurate.
Then why is she in a fucking tent?

To stay out of the Sun silly boy. She would croak if she were standing in the Sun wearing that outfit. Get real.
LOL, it was 72 degrees on the ocean.

Even more reason to question her attire

Did you bother to look at the picture? I understand that you're a complete propagandist for her and all, but really, dude, you should at least make a slight effort to be accurate.

She's allergic to sunlight.

Maybe she's one of these?

vampire_hillary_clinton_by_myjavier007-d76qd48.png

It doesn't matter boys, she just won the election. For Those of You Hoping for A Donald Trump Victory in November

Sorry that is hardly propaganda, he outperformed Nate Silver in 2008 and in 2012. It's deadly serious.

No, it's propaganda. He is trying to influence the election by posting this. As much as I dislike the trumpster I think he is going to surprise a lot of people in this election and that scares the ever loving shit out of you progressives. hilary is in real trouble. The MSM has been in the tank for her from day one, and after she has expended over 60 million dollars on ads, she is only a few points ahead of him. When his ads really start to hit you are going to see a huuuuge shift.

Sorry but it is a scientific determination by the arguably best polling expert in the U.S. This will be over before the end of the first debate.

Isn't that trolling?

And "the donald" wears trousers to hide his little member. lol you people are stupid from the word go!

It could be to obscure her wearing of an adult diaper. Look at the buttock region of the outfit. Hillary ain't got no booty. The hem of that coat hangs 6 inches behind the back of her legs. She certainly didn't wear it for a fashion statement.
Good point. It's very unusual for a man to wear trousers... Oh wait a minute... No. No it's not. And were you just fantasizing about Donald Trumps penis? What a fuckin' freak!

Isn't that trolling?

Nope, we are talking about how she stays covered up in the Sun, vampirism (or Porphyria if you prefer) would certainly be a reason, thus it isn't trolling. And, it's funny. She is a blood sucker after all.

Sorry but it is a scientific determination by the arguably best polling expert in the U.S. This will be over before the end of the first debate.

So what. You're claiming the election is over and it hasn't even begun yet. The trumpster has barely spent anything and hilary has flooded the airwaves with ads and she's only a few points ahead. Now, if the election process is compromised and the people running the machines are already set to screw with the vote then you would have a point, on the other hand, if the election process isn't corrupt, well then hilary's got a problem, and no amount of your propaganda is going to alter that.

Why is it so important to judge her clothing, are you all trying to act like women?

This is pretty much what you get when the GOP has a candidate that
acts like a schoolyard bully....

They will do anything to help their candidate who needs all the help he can get.

Isn't that trolling?

Nope, we are talking about how she stays covered up in the Sun, vampirism (or Porphyria if you prefer) would certainly be a reason, thus it isn't trolling. And, it's funny. She is a blood sucker after all.

I believe she's the Bitch Hound of Lucifer but if you prefer blood sucking bitch,well then you might be correct!

They will do anything to help their candidate who needs all the help he can get.
Like rigging the primaries,and convention against their opponents; giving their own voter base the illusion that they had a choice, when in reality they didn't? Like that kind of anything?

Like rigging the primaries,and convention against their opponents; giving their own voter base the illusion that they had a choice, when in reality they didn't? Like that kind of anything?

If you are referring to Bernie...
He's not a Democrat.
And He knew what he was getting into ...

The coat was obviously to cover the body armor she had to wear while running under heavy fire at the MVY airport.

Forum List

Back