Explain this: "I can call POTUS anything I want, but if I touch Israel, it's over"

How do you explain this?

• Simple, Israel has smart government I suspect you're anti semite

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other, I will explain in my post

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
I was looking for answers as to How can Israel have better health care than US who supports it? and ran into this:

Helen Thomas, the oldest lady of the press core: "I can say anything I want about any US president, but if you say one thing about Israel, and you're off limits"
Helen Thomas made this comment about Israel, and the next thing you know she's kicked out. I would like to hear a logical explanation to this and as always I ask not to be called a racist or an anti Semite.

And it is evident on all these forums as well, everyone keeps blaming Obama for bad health care, the media even insults POTUS calling it an Obama care, yet NO ONE talks how come ISRAEL, a country US supports, already HAS a better health care than USA, and no need to call it any Sharone or NetanyahuCare. no need to insult the idea of health care.

The logical explaination is our sold out Congress. I don't blame Obama for "Obamacare". The ACA was an idea born and bred at the Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank in D.C. The democrats adopted it. Actually, I personally feel like this country needs to dump "Obamacare" and fight like hell for the single payer Medicare for ALL!

I was looking for answers as to How can Israel have better health care than US who supports it? and ran into this:

Helen Thomas, the oldest lady of the press core: "I can say anything I want about any US president, but if you say one thing about Israel, and you're off limits"
Helen Thomas made this comment about Israel, and the next thing you know she's kicked out. I would like to hear a logical explanation to this and as always I ask not to be called a racist or an anti Semite.

And it is evident on all these forums as well, everyone keeps blaming Obama for bad health care, the media even insults POTUS calling it an Obama care, yet NO ONE talks how come ISRAEL, a country US supports, already HAS a better health care than USA, and no need to call it any Sharone or NetanyahuCare. no need to insult the idea of health care.

The ACA is Obama's signature program of his entire Presidency and he is honored to have it named after him.

I've been called Jew hater, but I'm obviously not. Sheesh Jews have thin skins.

The ACA is Obama's signature program of his entire Presidency and he is honored to have it named after him.
I am not too sure about this, maybe you are right, but I am sure that those who control the media and call it Obama care are making fun of the POTUS. there isn't even a clinic called Obama care, and the term itself is a taunting term - would democrats like it if Bush wanted to do Bushi care? we all saw how they liked the Bushi war, yes they voted for it, because they vote how they are told by the international bankers, but I don't think they liked it, they moaned like a raped prostitute for 7 years after it started and until Obamba replaced him. then they stopped moaning about it.

Could you explain "kicked out?" Kicked out of what?

Israel's health care is worse than the US with the exception of devices for war injuries.
Many Israelis routinely come to the US for conditions that Israeli physicians are not trained to care for.

Israel's health care is worse than the US with the exception of devices for war injuries.
Many Israelis routinely come to the US for conditions that Israeli physicians are not trained to care for.
It is in my understanding that Israel has a universal health care, while USA does not, the media keeps blaming the liberals and conservatives, but never even mentions Israel's universal care and their expense, why not?

It is in my understanding that Israel has a universal health care, while USA does not, the media keeps blaming the liberals and conservatives, but never even mentions Israel's universal care and their expense, why not?

Quite a few countries have some type of government regulated HC. It doesn't make them "strapped for cash," or any of that other dooms-day crap.

And if that's true there is no way Israel has better health care than us unless Obama has already destroyed our health care to that degree.

Forum List

Back