🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Explain to me please...

George624

Rookie
Sep 8, 2015
why, when asked, does 95% of everyone agree that our elected officials are on the take from lobbies, PACs or involved in some sort of underhanded activities which are likely to enrich them. They vote to give themselves benifits and perks we can only dream of and pass laws that perpetuate and condone this behavior .

Why then, tell me, do the sheep in this country even argue who is the best among this lot?

Are the Americam people afraid, for once, to take the road less traveled?.....or are we destine to remain our own worst enemy's?

Single digit approval ratings, 98 percent re-election rate.

Our American Politboro has the rubes convinced "the other party" is to blame for everything wrong.

Divide and conquer.

Our American Politboro has the rubes convinced "the other party" is to blame for everything wrong.

Divide and conquer.

Then let's show them we are smarter then they think and vote in Trump. Both sides would be pissed off. I think the electorate has the sense to do it, but will they?

why, when asked, does 95% of everyone agree that our elected officials are on the take from lobbies, PACs or involved in some sort of underhanded activities which are likely to enrich them. They vote to give themselves benifits and perks we can only dream of and pass laws that perpetuate and condone this behavior .

Why then, tell me, do the sheep in this country even argue who is the best among this lot?

Are the Americam people afraid, for once, to take the road less traveled?.....or are we destine to remain our own worst enemy's?
In a rigged two-party system, you have to pick the best of the worst.

And it's not who should be elected, it's who can you get elected and the elections are now open to the highest bidder.
democracy-for-the-few-by-michael-parenti.jpg

Divide and conquer.

Then let's show them we are smarter then they think and vote in Trump. Both sides would be pissed off. I think the electorate has the sense to do it, but will they?
Trump can't win, nor should he even be running...

the reality is if you are concerned about money in our electoral system, you should only vote for people who will appoint judges who will overturn citizens united.

And it's not who should be elected, it's who can you get elected and the elections are now open to the highest bidder.

*snip meme*

I just want to point out that if that were true, jeb would be the GOP nominee.

*snip meme*

I believe Jeb was the golden boy of Wall Street.

*snip meme*

No, he was a Bush. He missed his chance.

*snip meme*

I believe Jeb was the golden boy of Wall Street.

he also had more money in his war chest than anyone else should have been able to compete with.

Divide and conquer.

Trump, as well as anyone else has the right to run. Just because he isn't main stream means nothing.

Divide and conquer.

Showing that you are smart and voting for trump aren't the same thing at all. They are opposites.

the second Trump wins he becomes part of the establishemt Republicans. Without them he is helpless.

what part of that don't all of you morons understand?

Divide and conquer.

Showing that you are smart and voting for trump aren't the same thing at all. They are opposites.

The same could be said about voting for Hillary, Cruz, Sanders, Rubio, etc

Divide and conquer.

I did not say who I'm voting for. Your response says it all.

The problem is our political system is failing miserable. We have two political parties that can agree on nothing except to block and reverse what the other has done. The opposition works to assure that most legislation passed is bad legislation because they want to make sure the opposition fails even it means it hurts those they represent.

To begin to fix the problem there needs to be basic changing to the system beginning with campaign reform. The seniority system in congress insures that nothing much changes. Control of a house of congress changes every few years, but nothing really changes because the same old people are the ones running the show. The way we elect a president is really dumb. Every person's vote should carry equal weight. Independent congressmen must caucus with one of the parties in order serve on any committee and thus loose most of their independence. Congress is a de facto two-party institution. That’s not what the Founders had in mind when they wrote the Constitution, but it’s still the result mainly of the rules they laid down. Until we find a way to get our representatives in congress to represent us and not the party and the big donors, nothing much is going to change.

Divide and conquer.

Trump, as well as anyone else has the right to run. Just because he isn't main stream means nothing.
He isn't qualified, not even remotely...

Divide and conquer.

what qualification does he lack?

Divide and conquer.

Yes, yes, we have been hearing you say that all primary season. Mrs. Tuluza Clinton will find it hard to win. Right now she is winning by making the super predators heel. Quite interesting.

Divide and conquer.

what qualification does he lack?

Obvious, he is not a democrat.

Forum List

Back