Explaining The Democrat Party Embrace Of Anti-Semitism

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
1. Begin with this fact: without the black vote, the Democrats would never win a national election.
"...what would happen if a smaller percentage of blacks turned out:

- At 90 percent black turn-out, Wisconsin’s 10 electoral votes slide into the GOP column.

- At 75 percent black turn-out, Pennsylvania’s 21 electoral votes go Republican.

- At 70 percent Michigan’s 17 electoral votes turn from blue to red.

- At 50 percent the GOP collects Delawre’s three electoral votes.

I don’t know what a realistic number to project is for the effects of angry black apathy, but I’ll stop at 50 percent. It may be that going as low as 75 percent is unrealistic. Most likely it’s impossible to say. (And this doesn’t take into account things like congressional districts where black voters make the margin of difference.)"
Do Democrats need the black vote? | RobertEmmet

2. Now, what the Nick Cannon episode exposed:
Cannot revealed a deep anti-Semitism. Contrary to what has been largely a shrug by the Democrat/Liberal/Leftists about anti-Semitism.....he lost his job.
Then he apologized and seemed truly sorry.......guess what happened in response by the black community?

"Cannon Frustrated as Black Community Turns on Him, Calls Him a ‘Sell-Out for Apologizing’ for Anti-Semitism

The apology came out the next day, reiterating his determination to educate and connect with the Jewish community.

Cannon proved he meant everything he said in his apology because he posted a picture of him sitting with Cooper for an episode of his podcast.

The responses, though.

The replies to his apology will not surprise you, unfortunately. It made me sick to read one person insisting the apology proves “that black celebrity is completely controlled by white supremacy.”

Others could not believe that Cannon apologized for speaking the truth. A few people thought the PR firms forced it out of him.

Cannon had enough.

Nick Cannon

@NickCannon

·
Jul 17

I hurt an entire community and it pained me to my core, I thought it couldn’t get any worse. Then I watched my own community turn on me and call me a sell-out for apologizing. Goodnight. Enjoy Earth"

1. Begin with this fact: without the black vote, the Democrats would never win a national election.

- At 90 percent black turn-out, Wisconsin’s 10 electoral votes slide into the GOP column.

- At 75 percent black turn-out, Pennsylvania’s 21 electoral votes go Republican.

I don’t know what a realistic number to project is for the effects of angry black apathy, but I’ll stop at 50 percent. It may be that going as low as 75 percent is unrealistic. Most likely it’s impossible to say. (And this doesn’t take into account things like congressional districts where black voters make the margin of difference.)"

Cannot revealed a deep anti-Semitism. Contrary to what has been largely a shrug by the Democrat/Liberal/Leftists about anti-Semitism.....he lost his job.
Then he apologized and seemed truly sorry.......guess what happened in response by the black community?

"Cannon Frustrated as Black Community Turns on Him, Calls Him a ‘Sell-Out for Apologizing’ for Anti-Semitism

The apology came out the next day, reiterating his determination to educate and connect with the Jewish community.

Cannon proved he meant everything he said in his apology because he posted a picture of him sitting with Cooper for an episode of his podcast.

The responses, though.

The replies to his apology will not surprise you, unfortunately. It made me sick to read one person insisting the apology proves “that black celebrity is completely controlled by white supremacy.”

Others could not believe that Cannon apologized for speaking the truth. A few people thought the PR firms forced it out of him.

Cannon had enough.

Nick Cannon
@NickCannon

·
Jul 17

I hurt an entire community and it pained me to my core, I thought it couldn’t get any worse. Then I watched my own community turn on me and call me a sell-out for apologizing. Goodnight. Enjoy Earth"
This is a very difficult subject for leftists.....because their handlers never give them any info on how to deal with it.
It's this huge dark secret they try to hide, along with Pedophilia.......

The responses, though.

Cannon had enough.

Nick Cannon
@NickCannon

·
Jul 17

This is a very difficult subject for leftists.....because their handlers never give them any info on how to deal with it.

The problem is that info is never a factor for them.

They simply follow orders.

Democrat voters, in my experience, have never been able to explain or defend the doctrines they've been ordered to support.

1. Anti-white racism, anti-Semitism

2. What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

3.Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.
What possible compelling government interest could this represent????

4. LBJ's 'War on Poverty,' $22 trillion has been spent to end poverty…yet the poverty rate is worryingly similar to the rate when LBJ began….why are we still following this failed plan?

Why would the President, Hussein Obama, sworn to defend the Constitution, have instructed illegal aliens to vote in the presidential election???

Watch what happens when you ask any of 'em about the above.

The responses, though.

Cannon had enough.

Nick Cannon
@NickCannon

·
Jul 17

Democrat voters, in my experience, have never been able to explain or defend the doctrines they've been ordered to support.

2. What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

3.Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.

4. LBJ's 'War on Poverty,' $22 trillion has been spent to end poverty…yet the poverty rate is worryingly similar to the rate when LBJ began….why are we still following this failed plan?

Why would the President, Hussein Obama, sworn to defend the Constitution, have instructed illegal aliens to vote in the presidential election???

1. Anti-white racism and anti-semitism......just black Marxists showing their true colors by accident....later they'll be showing it openly.
2. Obama hates Israel.....so why not give their enemies the weapons they need to destroy Israel
3. Well....we can't have white pastors telling people how to vote....but we allow black pastors the right to do exactly that.
4. What better way to continue poverty than giving the poor government handouts and making it imperative that they never have both parents living in the home.
5. Obama knows that Democrat/Progressive ideas suck....so they need voters they can control....especially since blacks are getting wise to them.

The responses, though.

Cannon had enough.

Nick Cannon
@NickCannon

·
Jul 17

1. Anti-white racism and anti-semitism......just black Marxists showing their true colors by accident....later they'll be showing it openly.
2. Obama hates Israel.....so why not give their enemies the weapons they need to destroy Israel
3. Well....we can't have white pastors telling people how to vote....but we allow black pastors the right to do exactly that.
4. What better way to continue poverty than giving the poor government handouts and making it imperative that they never have both parents living in the home.
5. Obama knows that Democrat/Progressive ideas suck....so they need voters they can control....especially since blacks are getting wise to them.

Thank you.

You misunderstood me.

It was not you that I claimed could not explain nor defend the Democrat agenda and policies.

The responses, though.

Cannon had enough.

Nick Cannon
@NickCannon

·
Jul 17

Thank you.

You misunderstood me.

It was not you that I claimed could not explain nor defend the Democrat agenda and policies.
I know....I just wanted to spell them out.

The responses, though.

Cannon had enough.

Nick Cannon
@NickCannon

·
Jul 17

I have never seen someone nail the democrat voter as you have. For over 10 years I have openly ask why and have yet to get an answer.

The responses, though.

Cannon had enough.

Nick Cannon
@NickCannon

·
Jul 17

I have never seen someone nail the democrat voter as you have. For over 10 years I have openly ask why and have yet to get an answer.

I believe we can conclude that the only answer we will get is the one they've used for decades:" you.....you......you racist!!!"

This guy Trump is the first Republican I've seen who is immune, and doesn't back down.

Remember when he did the unthinkable, and took Congressman Elijah Cummings to the woodshed???

Trump: "Cummings’ District is a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess. If he spent more time in Baltimore, maybe he could help clean up this very dangerous & filthy place.”

"The partisan uproar revealed the central paradox of Trump’s presidency. It showed how, by standing up to the attacks from the left, Trump was able to thrive despite their slanderous labels of “racist” and “hate monger.” It’s inconceivable that, say, Paul Ryan or Jeb Bush would have stood their ground against the “racist” smears. They would have been steamrolled by the viciousness of the left and quickly apologized for any “offense” given. Trump’s response illustrated a basic strategy that has served him well on the political battlefield: When attacked, strike back. Strike back hard. Harder than they hit you. Use the facts concealed by political correctness, and the language of moral indictment, which progressives resort to all the time. Know that there are many millions of Americans who have been intimidated into silence by the same tactics, who will rally to your defense."
David Horowitz, "Blitz," ch. 3

Forum List

Back