explosion at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, UK

So it wasn't personal when this happened?

iraq_bombing_200401121.jpg

It wasn't personal when the US managed to royally fuck up Iraq getting potentially 1 million people killed?

Fucktard alert!

No, I have an opinion, instead of someone like you who tries to shut people down with idiotic attacks. You don't have to like what I say, but you aren't going to get away with nonsense like that.

The US went to Iraq and caused chaos, they made a political vacuum that got potentially 1 million people killed. Perhaps 20-30 people get killed in Manchester and someone this is much worse than the US going and getting 1 million people killed. Sorry, my math isn't so good, but I'm thinking 1 million is much higher than 30.

Yes, 30 is a tragedy, but had Bush no invaded Iraq, then 1 million people in Iraq and 30 people in Manchester, and people in Brussels, Paris, Boston, San Bernadino etc etc would NOT BE DEAD.
Of course they would. There were hundreds of terrorist sttacks long before Bush and Iraq.

Right,

Now, tell us do you find it funny when court blocks Trump EO that prevent people from terror prone countries to come over? You and like you are enabling these kind of things. Funny eh?

Terror prone countries being the UK, Belgium, France and the USA?

262umjc.jpg

You can stop with the childish attacks now. If you have something to say, say it. If you don't, just shut up.

I see images I posted were not enough. OK, let's say it.

You're delusional moron.

So it wasn't personal when this happened?

iraq_bombing_200401121.jpg

It wasn't personal when the US managed to royally fuck up Iraq getting potentially 1 million people killed?

And let the deflection begin.

What deflection? This is part of the issue.

Oh, I get it, your post is the deflection, just like the others who are not bothering to actually talk about the issues, they just demand you step in line with their thought process, and do as they're told, think as they're told to think, and then everyone's happy, right?

Whelp -- you had it right the first time. Ain't no religion with blowing shit up as a sacrament.

Unless of course you can show us the same video of "aaaaand it's Christians" when Eric Rudolph, Tim McVeigh, Ted Kazinsky or the IRA did their thing.

Yeah, didn't think so.

Right,

Now, tell us do you find it funny when court blocks Trump EO that prevent people from terror prone countries to come over? You and like you are enabling these kind of things. Funny eh?

262umjc.jpg

You can stop with the childish attacks now. If you have something to say, say it. If you don't, just shut up.

You're delusional moron.

Let's try.... ignore list.

Whelp -- you had it right the first time. Ain't no religion with blowing shit up as a sacrament.

Unless of course you can show us the same video of "aaaaand it's Christians" when Eric Rudolph, Tim McVeigh, Ted Kazinsky or the IRA did their thing.

Yeah, didn't think so.

Stick your lame deflection attempt directly into your colon where it belongs, k?

:fu:

Right,

262umjc.jpg

You're delusional moron.

Let's try.... ignore list.

:clap: :clap:

It is so heart breaking all the photos being posted to twitter of kids not answering their phones from family and friends in panic trying to locate them.

Yeah, didn't think so.

Stick your lame deflection attempt directly into your colon where it belongs, k?

Oh no, I'm too late for a lame deflection. Looks like you 'n' yours already set that up before I got here.

Thanks for not having an answer.

Yeah, didn't think so.

The fix is in.

Democratic Underground is trying to push the story that most of dead and injured are from stampede after the explosion. They'll probably keep going that direction...

Dear liberals cocksuckers: They targetted a children's concert. NO fucking hashtag or anyh limp wristed liberal gesture is going to do anything other than motivate your fucking pets to do more of the same.

Yeah, didn't think so.

Oh no, I'm too late for a lame deflection. Looks like you 'n' yours already set that up before I got here.

Thanks for not having an answer.

Let's wager on if it was Muslims or not then, Pogtard. Put your ass where your mouth is, owait, it's already there.

I heard there were no security checks from a couple of witnesses that attended, to get into the venue. Better?
I heard they didn't even have a check when they entered by a couple of different people that attended.
19 killed already...

and most of them children and young people

very sad

Worse, the dirty cowardly animal would know that there was going to be a kids and young adults there. This fact really gets my blood going. One thing to attack soldiers you are at war with, innocent people, let alone kids? This is beyond disturbing no matter the group or mindset of the sicko who did this.

This would be a good time for Saudi Arabia to provide a sign of "goodwill" and place some of the $110B purchase to good use against these sob's who are spreading their terror across the M.E and attempting to radicalize those in the West

The explosion occurred outside the venue, so they would have avoided security checks.
Please edit that into English.

Last edited:
DRIVE THEM OUT of your places of worship. DRIVE THEM OUT of your communities. DRIVE THEM OUT of your holy land & DRIVE THEM OUT OF THIS EARTH!

We just gotta be nicer to em
That's the problem. Even North Korea or Iraq can be won over but these people aren't a country can can be defeated then negotiated with.

We need to go at them hard and take them out 007 style. Not necessarily legal but licenced to kill.

Maybe Trump can do it. Rally the world.

Forum List

Back