‘Explosive documents’ connect Christie, bridge scandal

I hear Christie fined a staffer for talking to a Democrat...oh wait

Christie said, "If you like your traffic pattern, you can keep it. period" Oh wait

Christie armed a violent drug gang that murdered a border guard...oh wait

Christie got a call from a Consulate that was under siege by AQ and he went back to bed with bff Reggie Love and said "Let them die"...oh wait

They are nothing but bloviated, ignorant hypocrites.

Not only do they know nothing about any of those issues, but they do not care.

Pretty bad.

Does this compare to any of the scandals done by Obama?

Liberals are so funny. Pathetic hypocrites, but funny.

So conservatives won't be hypocritical, because they're not going to treat the Christie scandal they way they've treated all the Obama 'scandals'?

Are you sure of that? Are you sure we can expect conservatives to start a couple hundred threads attacking Christie for this,

like they did, attacking Obama, for the Benghazi faux-scandal?

There is a danger that the Ft Lee scandal could disrupt negotiations with Iran. John Effin Kerry is flying to Trenton today for emergency meetings with responsible parties.

Christie said, "If you like your traffic pattern, you can keep it. period" Oh wait

Christie got a call from a Consulate that was under siege by AQ and he went back to bed with bff Reggie Love and said "Let them die"...oh wait

But wait!!!!

A 91 year-old woman died on the way to the Hospital because of traffic congestion on the Bridge!!!!!

Because, you know...... 91 year-old women NEVER die on the way to a Hospital.

images

Take that you heartless pube.....

Pretty bad.

So conservatives won't be hypocritical, because they're not going to treat the Christie scandal they way they've treated all the Obama 'scandals'?

Are you sure of that? Are you sure we can expect conservatives to start a couple hundred threads attacking Christie for this,

What difference at this point does it make who did what in Ft Lee?

Pretty bad.

I have attacked Christie and there is no defense of this.

Your turn.

Yeah, I will not hold my breath waiting for you to admit that Obama has engaged in scandals that should get him impeached. I have never seen one of you admit to any of it.

Me saying what Christie did was pretty bad, is me saying he apparently engaged in some pretty bad stuff.

Your turn. Oh, Christie pretty much endorsed Obama, regardless of the fact that he spoke at the republican convention.

Want me to really list the Obama scandals, or are you one of those like Zeke that think he has not been a part of any scandal?

Your turn.

Pretty bad.

Classic. :lmao:

But wait!!!!

A 91 year-old woman died on the way to the Hospital because of traffic congestion on the Bridge!!!!!

Because, you know...... 91 year-old women NEVER die on the way to a Hospital.

images

Take that you heartless pube.....

Old people die

But if she was my loved one, I would be upset that she was denied a paramedic because of political retribution

Pretty bad.

When is Issa going to start fucking hearings?

First, you haven't yet made the case that Christie shut the bridge down.
It has been established that the NJ Governors office shut down the bridge

Second, the case hasn't been made that the delay caused the woman's death.
She was 91. What the hell? Old people die and she wasn't going to live much longer anyway

The bridge wasn't shut down, assigned lanes to a side entrance were assigned to the main feeder from I-95/I-80.

And it wasnt of traffic being caused by this shift, it was a question of MORE traffic.

The City of Ft Lee was shut down as planned by the Governors office
That is the issue

The City of Ft Lee gets shut down every rush hour when something happens on the Bridge.

This isnt about creating traffic, its about making traffic worse. You assume that ramp is free and clear every morning even if 3 lanes are in service.

Pretty bad.

Every point I ever made about Benghazi turned out to be true. That's enough for me.

The bridge wasn't shut down, assigned lanes to a side entrance were assigned to the main feeder from I-95/I-80.

And it wasnt of traffic being caused by this shift, it was a question of MORE traffic.

That is the issue

The City of Ft Lee gets shut down every rush hour when something happens on the Bridge.

This isnt about creating traffic, its about making traffic worse. You assume that ramp is free and clear every morning even if 3 lanes are in service.

You are obfuscating

The Governors office, with prior planning, ordered a traffic nightmare for Ft Lee out of political retribution

Any way you slice it.....They got some splain'n to do

Pretty bad.

Your turn.

Yeah, I will not hold my breath waiting for you to admit that Obama has engaged in scandals that should get him impeached. I have never seen one of you admit to any of it.

Me saying what Christie did was pretty bad, is me saying he apparently engaged in some pretty bad stuff.

Your turn. Oh, Christie pretty much endorsed Obama, regardless of the fact that he spoke at the republican convention.

Want me to really list the Obama scandals, or are you one of those like Zeke that think he has not been a part of any scandal?

Your turn.

Name the impeachable offenses. And cite the alleged criminal acts committed.

Your turn.

Your turn.

Fucking hypocritical liberals.

That is the issue

And how many high level NJ government officials resign after each of those rush hour shutdowns?

Pretty bad.

Your turn.

Your turn.

Ok Ill take over.

there is no scandal other than the manufactured CRAP from the right like Birth certificates and fast and furious which when the national spotlight got put on the issue the right was proven to be LYING their assses off about the FACTS,

You see a scandal is not LIES from your opposition.

A scandal is like when you set a whole CITY into chaos on PUROSE to sabatoge a political opponent.

GET IT

LIES about pretend scandals are not the same as REAL scandals.

FACTS matter to honest people

NOT YOU THOUGH

Your turn.

Your turn.

Fucking hypocritical liberals.

So you proclaimed that the president has committed impeachable offenses (which by definition are crimes)

but you can't name any of the offenses and what the criminal charge would be?

Gleaned from another page:

The Christie people are trying to fight back

8 Jan 2014
Former Port Authority exec files lawsuit to quash subpoena in GWB probe : page all - NorthJersey.com

David Wildstein, the executive at the center of the decision to close lanes at the entrance to the George Washington Bridge, filed a lawsuit in superior court today trying to quash the Legislature's subpoena of his testimony, according to a spokesperson for the court.

The lawsuit said the subpoena is invalid for a number of reasons. Wildstein's lawyer, Alan Zegas, questioned the validity of Assemblyman John Wisniewski's signature on the subpoena.
Who is David Wildstein?
Bridge scandal: Meet Chris Christie and the other major players | NJ.com

DAVID WILDSTEIN
Former director of interstate capital projects at the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
Wildstein met Christie when they were classmates in Livingston High School in the late 1970s. He served as Livington’s mayor from 1987 to 1988, and then left elected office to join the family floor mat manufacturing business. In 2000, Wildstein secretly founded the New Jersey political news site PoliticsNJ.com — now PolitickerNJ.com. He used the pen name Wally Edge, which he took from the former New Jersey governor and U.S. senator whose support led to the creation of the Port Authority in 1921. Wildstein’s identity was revealed in 2010 when he was hired as director of interstate capital projects at the Port Authority, a $150,020-a-year position that had no job description. Wildstein, 52, resigned in December amid the GWB scandal.
3 Mar 2012
Ex-blogger is Governor Christie's eyes, ears inside the Port Authority : page all - NorthJersey.com

For a decade, he was a faceless force in New Jersey politics, an Internet blogger who delivered scoops while keeping his identity a closely guarded secret.

Now, David Wildstein, formerly known by the pen name Wally Edge, is playing a key behind-the-scenes role in Governor Christie’s effort to get more control over the Port Authority, the bi-state transportation agency that has come under increased scrutiny since raising bridge and tunnel tolls in September.
<snip>
And in Wildstein, an experienced political strategist who went to high school with the governor, the Christie administration may have found the perfect instrument to help shake things up, some say.

Longtime employees, however, privately describe a man intent on carrying out a political agenda rather than one built on reform or improving the region’s transportation system. They believe the appointment of Wildstein and dozens of others recommended by the governor — for jobs ranging from toll collector to deputy executive director — are evidence that political loyalty trumps merit.

Forum List

Back