‘Explosive documents’ connect Christie, bridge scandal

Saying that Obama did that and worse is not defending Christie. Period.

I am not defending Christie. Period.

But you'll still defend Obama, won't you.

LOL you literally have nothing.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/pets/326226-cat-petting-machine.html

here this is more your speed.

You have nothing. I refuse to let you put words in my mouth and you don't know what to do about it.

I do not support Christie. I am not defending Christie. Leftwingers have been the ones who have been praising him lately. And I am now having a good laugh at the expense of leftwingers who use recent revelations as an excuse to turn on Christie while they continue to fluff for Obama.

i have plenty and said plenty. You brushed over it for another Obama dig. You are a one hit wonder....and that one hit was a bunt.

The title of my thread before the merge was "No wonder Obama supporters like Chris Christie so much". I'm perfectly on topic for my thread. :thup:

I bet blowing bubbles with your gum keeps you entertained for hours...maybe days.

Ha ha. You wrongly criticized me when I was being totally on-topic for my thread so now that you know the facts all you can do is act silly. I accept your concession.

look more nothing.....you didnt do anything for me to concede too. If you are trying to show how crazy you are. Mission accomplished.

The Christie regime deliberately injured thousands of Americans of all political persuations because one Democrat did not support Christie.

In addition to being a liar, Christie is a thug.

And Obama is deliberately injuring Millions of americans in order to take over American healthcare.

Tens of millions will be better-off with affordable access to health care.

Who benefited from the traffic jam? The woman who died because the ambulance was caught in it?

The people who took less time to access the bridge from I-95 for one. it was in the email chain that the log-jam on 95 broke up 45 minutes earlier than usual.

Resignation is the only option for Christie at this point. This scandal is bad.

This is not a made up scandal either, like "Benghazigate" , which was just the GOP trying to make the Democrats look as bad at foreign policy as the GOP looked because of their Iraq War flops & failures. Their attempt failed to catch on because the few deaths in Libya, although very sad, paled in comparison to the GOP-created bloodbath of the Iraq War Mistake.

Chris Krispy Creme even won the election going away. What was the pay back for? If every one in Fort Lee voted Democratic, Gov. Fatsoprano would have won anyway. The whole thing is bizarre. He clearly does not have the temperament for the White House, and needs to stand down on any potential run.

Oh well, conservatives. Guess you'll have to nominate one of your undetectable right wing kookadoodledoos instead of the used-to-be electable Gov. of Jerky

The republicans better warm up the clown car.

there is a lot of clowns in line for this next show

If the Clintons can get away with the level of shit they've gotten away with, then I don't see why Christie can't find his way past this.

He can't pull it off like the Clintons. Hells bells he's a different card. Completely. :eusa_angel:Got a different game going on already. And I love it.

If it reaches him personally, and more emails are discovered - or one of his flock flips, he could be impeached.

Not saying it will, but this is a criminal matter.

What crime is there in changing traffic patterns?

Call it a scandal or a political move, but blocking a road is not a crime.
State Law: :: NJSA 2C:30-2 through NJSA 2C:33-3.2 ::

There's also Federal Law (I'll find the exact law in a bit) -- messing with interstate commerce.

You know in December the US Congress agreed to investigate as well too, right?

There's a lot more here than "changing traffic patterns."

A public servant is guilty of official misconduct when, with purpose to obtain a benefit for himself or another or to injure or to deprive another of a benefit:

People could still access the bridge, it was a traffic pattern change. I'm deprived of a benefit every time the assholes take up two lanes to fill potholes. FIRE DIBLASIO

He commits an act relating to his office but constituting an unauthorized exercise of his official functions, knowing that such act is unauthorized or he is committing such act in an unauthorized manner; or

here you have to prove he ordered the lane closures for purely political reasons.

He knowingly refrains from performing a duty which is imposed upon him by law or is clearly inherent in the nature of his office.

The port authority has his representatives on it, but he is not by law charged with the running of it.

Resignation is the only option for Christie at this point. This scandal is bad.

This is not a made up scandal either, like "Benghazigate" , which was just the GOP trying to make the Democrats look as bad at foreign policy as the GOP looked because of their Iraq War flops & failures. Their attempt failed to catch on because the few deaths in Libya, although very sad, paled in comparison to the GOP-created bloodbath of the Iraq War Mistake.

Chris Krispy Creme even won the election going away. What was the pay back for? If every one in Fort Lee voted Democratic, Gov. Fatsoprano would have won anyway. The whole thing is bizarre. He clearly does not have the temperament for the White House, and needs to stand down on any potential run.

Oh well, conservatives. Guess you'll have to nominate one of your undetectable right wing kookadoodledoos instead of the used-to-be electable Gov. of Jerky

No direct link (yet) to Christie, despite your fervent hopes.

And Obama is deliberately injuring Millions of americans in order to take over American healthcare.

Who benefited from the traffic jam? The woman who died because the ambulance was caught in it?

The people who took less time to access the bridge from I-95 for one. it was in the email chain that the log-jam on 95 broke up 45 minutes earlier than usual.
Dude. Stop. Just stop.

This went on for four days (on the first day of school and the anniversary of 9/11) and it was on the on ramps in Ft. Lee. It almost literally turned the entire town into a parking lot during those days.

It's amazing you persist with this angle. Every one agrees the city was fucked with and there was no study - and the emails even show they gov's guys were pissed when - after 4 days - the Port Authority head put an end to it.

Unless some one can put up a winner on our side, I just want to run with Hillary for payback for 8 years of mother trucking hell of a kennedy war against the clintons who gave me this freaking moron called Obama.

Dude. Stop. Just stop.

This went on for four days (on the first day of school and the anniversary of 9/11) and it was on the on ramps in Ft. Lee. It almost literally turned the entire town into a parking lot during those days.

It's amazing you persist with this angle. Every one agrees the city was fucked with and there was no study - and the emails even show they gov's guys were pissed when - after 4 days - the Port Authority head put an end to it.

So you deny the email chain contained a note that I-95 showed a decrease of 45 minutes on one of the days the pattern was changed?

Dude. Stop. Just stop.

Hey genius....I used to live on Main St in Fort Lee. The town is a traffic nightmare every business day.
I walked to work 1 mile because driving was impossible. You literally could not across to the other side of I-80/95 in the AM or PM rush.
I used to walk past cars trying to make their way....Funny shit..
This retaliatory lane closure was perpetrated by the Brass at PA of NY/NJ and a Christie staffer who acted without the knowledge of the Governor.
She will be fired by the end of the week.

Notice how when any Republican does anything that might hurt the Brand he or she is immidiateley labled a RHINO or not conservative. Christie shakes hands with Obama, RHINO. Bush leads us into economic collapse, "Well, he wasn't really conservative."

When I call people RINO, it's usually myself I'm talking about. As far as Christie, I mostly stood back and chortled as the left fawned over him.
It isn't only the left. This bloated hog has gotten over on an appreciable and surprising percentage of right-wingers.

hes your asshole not ours

You've been gone a long time, TM. Leftwingers are the ones who have been making happy sighs about him.

In compared to the fucking crazies you people have been running. Christie is very much sane looking. Moderate doesn't scare the left.
Actually the problem is our political system has become so hopelessly corrupted that a bloated thug like Christie can appear as a viable candidate for President. There clearly is something very wrong with the mechanics of the system if we can end up with such self-serving scoundrels as Reagan, Bush-1, Clinton, Bush-2, and Obama. And now an obvious opportunist like Boss Christie has been a front-runner for the position.

Forum List

Back