‘Explosive documents’ connect Christie, bridge scandal

I live in Jersey and Christie has some splainin to do

His mockery when the story first broke was humiliating based on what we know today. Christie is no fool. Buying that it was just a "traffic study" is beneath him

Christie needs to come clean on this. It is political bullying at its worst and he was in charge
It was from his office / or from the periphery, supposed, the "traffic study" story came -- one thing --

er, where's the study? :lol: No one seems to be able to answer that one. Yet he backed it up.

The hearings showed there was no study (that's when those two knobs went down), so the fact CC backed up a bogus story like that is making that fish rot smell pretty ugly right now.

It's bound to get worse.

My condolences on your residency. ;p

It is typical for NJ. One of the most corrupt states in the country. We still have political bosses

The fact that a hard ass like Christie would try to sell the "traffic study" excuse is repulsive.

As a NJ resident, I view Christies complicity as probable

His staff knows their limits....to take personal responsibility for political punishment with no Christie involvement is curious
Hurricane Bridget?

good god i've never seen someone deflect so hard with saying Obama than you are. You sit there and state conservative is basically looking at christie to vote for and yet all you are doing is deflecting everything as " Obama did it too".

its embarrassing you think you are being funny, clever, smart, intelligent.

"You sit there and state conservative is basically looking at christie to vote for"

That didn't make sense. Are you suggesting that I put Christie forward as a viable candidate for conservatives to vote for? If that's so, you better check what you're smoking.

Democrats were the ones fluffing Christie most recently.

I've been disgusted with Christie at least since the time that he made his state pay for a separate election just so he wouldn't have to be on the ballot the same time Cory Booker was.

Now I'm laughing at Democrats for getting the rug pulled out from under their feet in a big way. They're going to have to pick some other Republican to fake support for in the run-up to 2016, and they can't with any credibility ever support Obama again if they have any problem with Christie either being dishonest or a bad leader. Whatever Christie may have done, Obama has done worse, longer and with wider scope of damage.

I know that was too long for you to read, but oh well. Bottom line: whatever you tar Christie with is going to come back at you tenfold if you support Obama.

Sorry Laptop must of edited that out with the stupid pad at the bottom.

You are sitting their and stating that no real conservative is going to vote for Christie, but all you are doing is defending him by comparing it to the fact Obama also did it. Its not different than when you guys whine on and on when the left brings up Bush for context, expect normally there is historical context with that. ( at least normally )

You are now just trolling your own thread going Obama....blah blah blah as if you are getting one over on people. Your not, you look stupid as usual.

You are saying no conservatives are looking at Christie as a viable person to vote for as if you have the Pulse of the conservatives in this nation. You don't. Here is exactly what will happen with people like you.

Some will whine and moan about Chris, but eventually fold and vote for him. Some will whine and even hold him accountable for things, but in the end defend those actions later when it gets closer to the election OR he wins. ( people still do it with Bush)
Some will whine and actually not vote for him. Some will pay attention at certain times and make up their minds within those shorter days leading up.

This happens every election like clock work. Conservatives, lol that certainly depends on the group and what time of day it is if they feel like being such. Most people are Conservative when they need to be. Republican when they need to be or anything else they need to be in order to win points. ( Dont worry i fully expect you to go " The democrats do it as well!!!!" Like a crying snotty child, because that is about the depth of your brain power. )

Nothing is going to come at me tenfold, But hey look another deflection about Obama. how boring, and how trash of you.

Saying that Obama did that and worse is not defending Christie. Period.

I am not defending Christie. Period.

But you'll still defend Obama, won't you.

<snip>

You are now just trolling your own thread going Obama....blah blah blah as if you are getting one over on people.

<snip>

The title of my thread before the merge was "No wonder Obama supporters like Chris Christie so much". I'm perfectly on topic for my thread. :thup:

I live in Jersey and Christie has some splainin to do

His mockery when the story first broke was humiliating based on what we know today. Christie is no fool. Buying that it was just a "traffic study" is beneath him

Christie needs to come clean on this. It is political bullying at its worst and he was in charge
It was from his office / or from the periphery, supposed, the "traffic study" story came -- one thing --

er, where's the study? :lol: No one seems to be able to answer that one. Yet he backed it up.

The hearings showed there was no study (that's when those two knobs went down), so the fact CC backed up a bogus story like that is making that fish rot smell pretty ugly right now.

It's bound to get worse.

My condolences on your residency. ;p

It is typical for NJ. One of the most corrupt states in the country. We still have political bosses

The fact that a hard ass like Christie would try to sell the "traffic study" excuse is repulsive.

As a NJ resident, I view Christies complicity as probable

His staff knows their limits....to take personal responsibility for political punishment with no Christie involvement is curious
Isn't Christie about to go on some kind of nation-wide tour on behalf of Republican governors?

I wonder if Iowa's on his agenda...

"It seems some of Gov. Chris Christie's holiday cards may have gotten rerouted in the Christmas rush this year. Or maybe not.

"At least five Iowa Republican lawmakers received Christmas cards from the governor this year,according to BuzzFeed, though they have no connection to Christie.

"The cards, which were actually paid for by the New Jersey State Republican Committee, feature a picture from the governor's November victory party on the front and the message 'Wishing you peace and happiness this holiday season and throughout the coming year.'

"The card is signed 'Chris, Mary Pat, Andrew, Sarah, Patrick and Bridget.'

"Iowa state House member Jake Highfill told BuzzFeed he got a good laugh when he opened the card."

Iowa Republicans get Christmas card from Gov. Chris Christie | NJ.com

"You sit there and state conservative is basically looking at christie to vote for"

That didn't make sense. Are you suggesting that I put Christie forward as a viable candidate for conservatives to vote for? If that's so, you better check what you're smoking.

Democrats were the ones fluffing Christie most recently.

I've been disgusted with Christie at least since the time that he made his state pay for a separate election just so he wouldn't have to be on the ballot the same time Cory Booker was.

Now I'm laughing at Democrats for getting the rug pulled out from under their feet in a big way. They're going to have to pick some other Republican to fake support for in the run-up to 2016, and they can't with any credibility ever support Obama again if they have any problem with Christie either being dishonest or a bad leader. Whatever Christie may have done, Obama has done worse, longer and with wider scope of damage.

I know that was too long for you to read, but oh well. Bottom line: whatever you tar Christie with is going to come back at you tenfold if you support Obama.

You are sitting their and stating that no real conservative is going to vote for Christie, but all you are doing is defending him by comparing it to the fact Obama also did it. Its not different than when you guys whine on and on when the left brings up Bush for context, expect normally there is historical context with that. ( at least normally )

You are now just trolling your own thread going Obama....blah blah blah as if you are getting one over on people. Your not, you look stupid as usual.

You are saying no conservatives are looking at Christie as a viable person to vote for as if you have the Pulse of the conservatives in this nation. You don't. Here is exactly what will happen with people like you.

Some will whine and moan about Chris, but eventually fold and vote for him. Some will whine and even hold him accountable for things, but in the end defend those actions later when it gets closer to the election OR he wins. ( people still do it with Bush)
Some will whine and actually not vote for him. Some will pay attention at certain times and make up their minds within those shorter days leading up.

This happens every election like clock work. Conservatives, lol that certainly depends on the group and what time of day it is if they feel like being such. Most people are Conservative when they need to be. Republican when they need to be or anything else they need to be in order to win points. ( Dont worry i fully expect you to go " The democrats do it as well!!!!" Like a crying snotty child, because that is about the depth of your brain power. )

Nothing is going to come at me tenfold, But hey look another deflection about Obama. how boring, and how trash of you.

LOL you literally have nothing.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/pets/326226-cat-petting-machine.html

here this is more your speed.

<snip>

You are now just trolling your own thread going Obama....blah blah blah as if you are getting one over on people.

<snip>

The title of my thread before the merge was "No wonder Obama supporters like Chris Christie so much". I'm perfectly on topic for my thread. :thup:

I bet blowing bubbles with your gum keeps you entertained for hours...maybe days.

LOL you literally have nothing.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/pets/326226-cat-petting-machine.html

here this is more your speed.

You have nothing. I refuse to let you put words in my mouth and you don't know what to do about it.

I do not support Christie. I am not defending Christie. Leftwingers have been the ones who have been praising him lately. And I am now having a good laugh at the expense of leftwingers who use recent revelations as an excuse to turn on Christie while they continue to fluff for Obama.

<snip>

<snip>

I bet blowing bubbles with your gum keeps you entertained for hours...maybe days.

Ha ha. You wrongly criticized me when I was being totally on-topic for my thread so now that you know the facts all you can do is act silly. I accept your concession.

People died because this bridge was shut down. I like Christie, but it is hard to believe that this went on for months and he claims he did not know anything about it.....REALLY?

Shades of Chicago thuggery:

Top Christie Staff Sought Lane Closings as Revenge

Using vital thoroughfares to lean on people for endorsements?

The emails indicate that Mr. Christie’s staff and his associates at the Port Authority were closely aware of the political context. Mr. Christie, a Republican, was leaning on local Democratic officials to endorse his re-election bid so that he could then seek his party’s presidential nominationby arguing that he was the candidate who could attract bipartisan support in a blue state.

Mr. Christie won re-election in November by 22 points, and instantly became a leading candidate for his party’s presidential nomination by winning across many demographic groups. His campaign boasted that he had been endorsed by more than 50 local Democratic officials.

But the documents released Wednesday underscore what Republicans as well as Democrats in New Jersey have long said about the governor: that he is a bully who wields fear and favor to get what he wants, and lashes out at even the smallest perceived slights.

During the campaign, as Mr. Christie and his associates leaned on Democratic local officials for endorsements, many mayors whispered that they feared the governor would withhold money or favor if they did not go along. Even Republican lawmakers who have supported Mr. Christie tell stories of being punished when he perceived them as not supporting him enough.

Okay, this makes me sad, since he was my go-to candidate if things unfolded badly on the D side of the field.

People died because this bridge was shut down. I like Christie, but it is hard to believe that this went on for months and he claims he did not know anything about it.....REALLY?

Christie is a prosecutor......his first question was not...Traffic study? Who called for a traffic study? Why wasn't anyone notified?

Instead we got Christie mocking those who would dare to question the shutdown

Christie better come up with some answers tomorrow

The republicans better warm up the clown car.

there is a lot of clowns in line for this next show

If the Clintons can get away with the level of shit they've gotten away with, then I don't see why Christie can't find his way past this.

He can't because he is a Republican.

You have to have outlets like the NYT on your side to get away with Clinton-level sh*t.

And the NYT has already filled up Hillary's dance card.

The republicans better warm up the clown car.

there is a lot of clowns in line for this next show

If the Clintons can get away with the level of shit they've gotten away with, then I don't see why Christie can't find his way past this.

Christie had better show some humility an apologize big time

I don't think he is capable

The parallels with Obama are stunning. The same contempt and thuggery. Fuck Christine. He has shown his true colors. Time to move on people.

Forum List

Back