‘Explosive documents’ connect Christie, bridge scandal

Too funny.

Fast and Furious.
Bengahzi.
The IRS.
Browbeating the press.
Spying on World Leaders, the American People, Congress.

Prez Cracka Ass knew nothing....you people are just stupid.

Christie is a former federal prosecutor

When the story first broke, his staff told him.....Don't worry governor, it was just a traffic study

And he believed them?
The more I think about it, the more it just seems impossible this Chief of Staff chick, and the others who went along with the scheme pulled this without Cristie's permission.

Just no freakin way.

Christie says he doesn't know anything about this outrage.
Christie is a Republican.
All Republicans are liars.
Christie is lying.

When the story first broke, his staff told him.....Don't worry governor, it was just a traffic study

And he believed them?
The more I think about it, the more it just seems impossible this Chief of Staff chick, and the others who went along with the scheme pulled this without Cristie's permission.

Just no freakin way.

Christie is lying.

If you like your plan, you can keep your plan. Period.

Could be...

And it could be that "traffic studies" of this impact, during rush hour would have some previous coordination and public notification of pending lane closures

Wouldn't be much of a study if people knew it was coming. They would change their driving patterns.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

The closures were made without notifying the police, emergency officials or officials on the New York side of the Port Authority's leadership.

This shit triggered large traffic jams for a week -- Dude, there was no study. That came out at the hearings back in December.

I've seen denial before, but this is crazy.

So far you only have the information the Christie bashers are releasing. So far we have a release of emails from people with an axe to grind against Christie, and a LOT of redacting, and a lack of email chains, just one offs from emails that are obviously part of chains.

And DOT closes lanes all the time on most highways, I don't see police getting notified every time that happens.

Time for Christie to show some humility

His initial reaction mocking the closure and anyone who would make an issue over such a small issue was pathetic

He appointed people who thought they had the authority to punish those who did not support Christie.........or he ordered it himself

Time for Democrats to show some humility and quit mocking people for being upset by the obnoxious things done by Obama and his administration.

I'm sure Democrats will step up to the plate now that Christie has given them some perspective on the kind of behavior they have been incubating in the White House. :cool:

good god i've never seen someone deflect so hard with saying Obama than you are. You sit there and state conservative is basically looking at christie to vote for and yet all you are doing is deflecting everything as " Obama did it too".

its embarrassing you think you are being funny, clever, smart, intelligent.

Too funny.

Fast and Furious.
Bengahzi.
The IRS.
Browbeating the press.

21_19_19---Road-Diversion-Sign_web.jpg

Too funny.

Fast and Furious.
Bengahzi.
The IRS.
Browbeating the press.

Which has what to do with Chris Christie?

Too funny.

Fast and Furious.
Bengahzi.
The IRS.
Browbeating the press.

You dumb shits go on about how there was no way he couldn't know it was done, and yet the Boi King claims this very same thing almost daily and you slurp it up.

Just no freakin way.

Christie is lying.

read my lips..yawn..

Wouldn't be much of a study if people knew it was coming. They would change their driving patterns.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

The closures were made without notifying the police, emergency officials or officials on the New York side of the Port Authority's leadership.

This shit triggered large traffic jams for a week -- Dude, there was no study. That came out at the hearings back in December.

I've seen denial before, but this is crazy.

So far you only have the information the Christie bashers are releasing. So far we have a release of emails from people with an axe to grind against Christie, and a LOT of redacting, and a lack of email chains, just one offs from emails that are obviously part of chains.

And DOT closes lanes all the time on most highways, I don't see police getting notified every time that happens.
I don't think you realize how much you are embarrassing yourself.

Then again, I don't know if that's possible ...

Buh bye, Christie. Your media friends won't shill for you the way they did for the constitutional law "professor".

he's not going anywhere...Shows how much you really understand politics.
There's going to be criminal charges. Bank on it.

Best Christie can hope for is she (or another schemer) doesn't spill the beans on him.

even if, Chris will be fine, he will run or not, but this wont really affect anything.

Christie is lying.

What has that to do with injuring innocent victims for the sole purpose of political retaliation?

You accuse republicans of lying, Christie in particular, yet your Boi-King was caught in an outright lie. Sort of like "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

And he believed them?

Just no freakin way.

I live in Jersey and Christie has some splainin to do

His mockery when the story first broke was humiliating based on what we know today. Christie is no fool. Buying that it was just a "traffic study" is beneath him

Christie needs to come clean on this. It is political bullying at its worst and he was in charge

he's not going anywhere...Shows how much you really understand politics.
There's going to be criminal charges. Bank on it.

Best Christie can hope for is she (or another schemer) doesn't spill the beans on him.

even if, Chris will be fine, he will run or not, but this wont really affect anything.
If it reaches him personally, and more emails are discovered - or one of his flock flips, he could be impeached.

Not saying it will, but this is a criminal matter.

Too funny.

Fast and Furious.
Bengahzi.
The IRS.
Browbeating the press.

You dumb shits go on about how there was no way he couldn't know it was done, and yet the Boi King claims this very same thing almost daily and you slurp it up.
Which has what to do with Chris Christie

Forum List

Back