‘Explosive documents’ connect Christie, bridge scandal

I'm always stunned by how partisan ideologues will attack someone from the other side, when it's just so freakin' easy to find plenty of examples people from their side doing the same freakin' thing.

There are no mirrors in the home of partisan ideologues, evidently.

It doesn't matter if he didn't know about this bizarre retribution. The fact that he felt comfortable hiring people that would do such a thing is all I need to know about Chris Krispy Creme.

Stick a fork in the fatso. His Presidential aspirations are OVER.

Chris Christie was a former federal prosecutor. He would never accept the excuses he is giving

At worst, Christies appointed people who thought they had the power to punish people
Then he said he asked them repeatedly if they were involved and was assured they were not.

How on gawds green freakin earth can those guys not think (if we are to take Crispy's words) they could get away with that?

This 'take-charge' governor, and he can't even corral his own roost?

And he just found out about it to-day? Pahleeze.

:lmao:

I'm so glad you guys have such high standards. Glad to hear you didn't vote for Obama.

:lol:
Yeah, like voting for the wonderment of McCain / Palin and Romnesia was an option.

lol

Deflect all you want, but this marks the slappin' of the clown shoes on the one guy who had the best GOP chance of not floppin em up to next "most important election of our lifetime!" !!11!1!!

Seems like Christie tried to cross a draw bridge that was open....WOW!

Conservatives who looked forward to Christie bringing his Jerseyite, Soprano-style of politics to the White House need to move on to someone else.

He's over and done with.

Time for Christie to show some humility

His initial reaction mocking the closure and anyone who would make an issue over such a small issue was pathetic

He appointed people who thought they had the authority to punish those who did not support Christie.........or he ordered it himself

Time for Christie to show some humility

His initial reaction mocking the closure and anyone who would make an issue over such a small issue was pathetic

He appointed people who thought they had the authority to punish those who did not support Christie.........or he ordered it himself

Time for Democrats to show some humility and quit mocking people for being upset by the obnoxious things done by Obama and his administration.

I'm sure Democrats will step up to the plate now that Christie has given them some perspective on the kind of behavior they have been incubating in the White House. :cool:

Last edited:
Conservatives who looked forward to Christie bringing his Jerseyite, Soprano-style of politics to the White House need to move on to someone else.

He's over and done with.

Coz conservatives were looking to Christie .... :lmao:

Many were. Most are for Sen. Cruz of Alberta :lol:. But many like Christie for his electability and his bizarre penchant for finger-wagging lectures that he give at teachers union members.

I don't get the attraction. He's a tub of goo. And where I come from , a typical obnoxious Jersey loudmouth.

LOLOLOL.

I just heard a soundbite of someone saying there are two choices -- that Christie was oblivious to what was going on under his nose or he is lying.

But we know folks LOVE that kind of behavior in a leader. They voted for it. Twice.

Christie is more qualified for president than evah!

:rofl:

I bet you voted for Bush twice. So take your $4,000,000,000,000 wars and shove it up your pussycat.
And YOU voted for Democrats/Obama twice...17+TRILLION Debt...

MORON

and you voted for McCain and Romney. Both "rinos".plus Bush twice.

Christie is a former federal prosecutor

When the story first broke, his staff told him.....Don't worry governor, it was just a traffic study

And he believed them?

He covered his derriere with that statement. Now he will fire the senior staffer.
I don't think so. His top staff were obviously way involved and it shows poor management skills if people he picked were dishonest to him like that. Not to mention some of the horrible things they said. Those emails are pretty damaging.

Also, his "nothing to see here, move along" attitude about it -- on either side of it, will add 150 pounds to the weight around his ankles.

I have been saying the same thing about Obama for years, you keep insisting I am crazy. The fact that he keeps scoring high in polls tends to support your position, so I am confused why you think it is going to be a huge negative for Christie.

I wonder, could it be because you are a partisan scumbag?

look at you calling someone a partisan scumbag..thats amusing. The most narcissistic poster on this board, that it even puts Obama to shame.

Christie is a former federal prosecutor

When the story first broke, his staff told him.....Don't worry governor, it was just a traffic study

And he believed them?
The more I think about it, the more it just seems impossible this Chief of Staff chick, and the others who went along with the scheme pulled this without Cristie's permission.

Just no freakin way.

Forum List

Back