‘Explosive documents’ connect Christie, bridge scandal

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

The closures were made without notifying the police, emergency officials or officials on the New York side of the Port Authority's leadership.

This shit triggered large traffic jams for a week -- Dude, there was no study. That came out at the hearings back in December.

I've seen denial before, but this is crazy.

So far you only have the information the Christie bashers are releasing. So far we have a release of emails from people with an axe to grind against Christie, and a LOT of redacting, and a lack of email chains, just one offs from emails that are obviously part of chains.

And DOT closes lanes all the time on most highways, I don't see police getting notified every time that happens.
I don't think you realize how much you are embarrassing yourself.

Then again, I don't know if that's possible ...

I'm stating what we know so far, and that the Emails released have been incredibly redacted, as well as show only parts of what are obviously longer email chains.

What it does show is reports on how traffic changed at various points of the days in question, and an observation that traffic broke up 45 minutes earlier on I-95.

It does show those officials being crass, but it does not show the context of what they were talking about. That is noticibly absent, and that was probably intended by the people who gleaned the emails.

If I am wrong, then expect no new information, If I am right, expect the unredacted emails and the whole email chains to be released.

There's going to be criminal charges. Bank on it.

Best Christie can hope for is she (or another schemer) doesn't spill the beans on him.

even if, Chris will be fine, he will run or not, but this wont really affect anything.
If it reaches him personally, and more emails are discovered - or one of his flock flips, he could be impeached.

Not saying it will, but this is a criminal matter.

What crime is there in changing traffic patterns?

Call it a scandal or a political move, but blocking a road is not a crime.

Time for Christie to show some humility

His initial reaction mocking the closure and anyone who would make an issue over such a small issue was pathetic

He appointed people who thought they had the authority to punish those who did not support Christie.........or he ordered it himself

Time for Democrats to show some humility and quit mocking people for being upset by the obnoxious things done by Obama and his administration.

I'm sure Democrats will step up to the plate now that Christie has given them some perspective on the kind of behavior they have been incubating in the White House. :cool:

good god i've never seen someone deflect so hard with saying Obama than you are. You sit there and state conservative is basically looking at christie to vote for and yet all you are doing is deflecting everything as " Obama did it too".

its embarrassing you think you are being funny, clever, smart, intelligent.

"You sit there and state conservative is basically looking at christie to vote for"

That didn't make sense. Are you suggesting that I put Christie forward as a viable candidate for conservatives to vote for? If that's so, you better check what you're smoking.

Democrats were the ones fluffing Christie most recently.

I've been disgusted with Christie at least since the time that he made his state pay for a separate election just so he wouldn't have to be on the ballot the same time Cory Booker was.

Now I'm laughing at Democrats for getting the rug pulled out from under their feet in a big way. They're going to have to pick some other Republican to fake support for in the run-up to 2016, and they can't with any credibility ever support Obama again if they have any problem with Christie either being dishonest or a bad leader. Whatever Christie may have done, Obama has done worse, longer and with wider scope of damage.

I know that was too long for you to read, but oh well. Bottom line: whatever you tar Christie with is going to come back at you tenfold if you support Obama.

It doesn't matter if he didn't know about this bizarre retribution. The fact that he felt comfortable hiring people that would do such a thing is all I need to know about Chris Krispy Creme.

Stick a fork in the fatso. His Presidential aspirations are OVER.

Chris Christie was a former federal prosecutor. He would never accept the excuses he is giving

At worst, Christies appointed people who thought they had the power to punish people
Then he said he asked them repeatedly if they were involved and was assured they were not.

How on gawds green freakin earth can those guys not think (if we are to take Crispy's words) they could get away with that?

This 'take-charge' governor, and he can't even corral his own roost?

And he just found out about it to-day? Pahleeze.

:lmao:

I'm so glad you guys have such high standards. Glad to hear you didn't vote for Obama.

:lol:

That would be nice, wouldn't it?

There's going to be criminal charges. Bank on it.

Best Christie can hope for is she (or another schemer) doesn't spill the beans on him.

even if, Chris will be fine, he will run or not, but this wont really affect anything.
If it reaches him personally, and more emails are discovered - or one of his flock flips, he could be impeached.

it wont. trust me it won't. those days are over where people actually are held accountable. There is always someone willing to take the hit

Christie is a former federal prosecutor

When the story first broke, his staff told him.....Don't worry governor, it was just a traffic study

And he believed them?
The more I think about it, the more it just seems impossible this Chief of Staff chick, and the others who went along with the scheme pulled this without Cristie's permission.

Just no freakin way.

I live in Jersey and Christie has some splainin to do

His mockery when the story first broke was humiliating based on what we know today. Christie is no fool. Buying that it was just a "traffic study" is beneath him

Christie needs to come clean on this. It is political bullying at its worst and he was in charge
It was from his office / or from the periphery, supposed, the "traffic study" story came -- one thing --

er, where's the study? :lol: No one seems to be able to answer that one. Yet he backed it up.

The hearings showed there was no study (that's when those two knobs went down), so the fact CC backed up a bogus story like that is making that fish rot smell pretty ugly right now.

It's bound to get worse.

My condolences on your residency. ;p

What has that to do with injuring innocent victims for the sole purpose of political retaliation?

You accuse republicans of lying, Christie in particular, yet your Boi-King was caught in an outright lie. Sort of like "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

The Christie regime deliberately injured thousands of Americans of all political persuations because one Democrat did not support Christie.

In addition to being a liar, Christie is a thug.

It doesn't matter if he didn't know about this bizarre retribution. The fact that he felt comfortable hiring people that would do such a thing is all I need to know about Chris Krispy Creme.

Stick a fork in the fatso. His Presidential aspirations are OVER.

Then he said he asked them repeatedly if they were involved and was assured they were not.

How on gawds green freakin earth can those guys not think (if we are to take Crispy's words) they could get away with that?

This 'take-charge' governor, and he can't even corral his own roost?

And he just found out about it to-day? Pahleeze.

:lmao:

I'm so glad you guys have such high standards. Glad to hear you didn't vote for Obama.

Yeah, like voting for the wonderment of McCain / Palin and Romnesia was an option.

lol

Deflect all you want, but this marks the slappin' of the clown shoes on the one guy who had the best GOP chance of not floppin em up to next "most important election of our lifetime!" !!11!1!!

You could have voted for the pot smoking triathlete.

So far you only have the information the Christie bashers are releasing. So far we have a release of emails from people with an axe to grind against Christie, and a LOT of redacting, and a lack of email chains, just one offs from emails that are obviously part of chains.

And DOT closes lanes all the time on most highways, I don't see police getting notified every time that happens.

I'm stating what we know so far, and that the Emails released have been incredibly redacted, as well as show only parts of what are obviously longer email chains.

What it does show is reports on how traffic changed at various points of the days in question, and an observation that traffic broke up 45 minutes earlier on I-95.

It does show those officials being crass, but it does not show the context of what they were talking about. That is noticibly absent, and that was probably intended by the people who gleaned the emails.

If I am wrong, then expect no new information, If I am right, expect the unredacted emails and the whole email chains to be released.
Wait. You think it was his opponents that redacted the emails?

:rofl:

What has that to do with injuring innocent victims for the sole purpose of political retaliation?

You accuse republicans of lying, Christie in particular, yet your Boi-King was caught in an outright lie. Sort of like "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

The Christie regime deliberately injured thousands of Americans of all political persuations because one Democrat did not support Christie.

And Obama is deliberately injuring Millions of americans in order to take over American healthcare.

Christie is a former federal prosecutor

When the story first broke, his staff told him.....Don't worry governor, it was just a traffic study

And he believed them?
The more I think about it, the more it just seems impossible this Chief of Staff chick, and the others who went along with the scheme pulled this without Cristie's permission.

Just no freakin way.

I am taking notes for the next time you defend Obama for not knowing about something.

Wait. You think it was his opponents that redacted the emails?

:rofl:

So he has no opponents in the Port Authority?

What crime is there in changing traffic patterns?

Call it a scandal or a political move, but blocking a road is not a crime.
State Law: :: NJSA 2C:30-2 through NJSA 2C:33-3.2 ::

There's also Federal Law (I'll find the exact law in a bit) -- messing with interstate commerce.

You know in December the US Congress agreed to investigate as well too, right?

There's a lot more here than "changing traffic patterns."

Time for Democrats to show some humility and quit mocking people for being upset by the obnoxious things done by Obama and his administration.

I'm sure Democrats will step up to the plate now that Christie has given them some perspective on the kind of behavior they have been incubating in the White House. :cool:

good god i've never seen someone deflect so hard with saying Obama than you are. You sit there and state conservative is basically looking at christie to vote for and yet all you are doing is deflecting everything as " Obama did it too".

its embarrassing you think you are being funny, clever, smart, intelligent.

"You sit there and state conservative is basically looking at christie to vote for"

That didn't make sense. Are you suggesting that I put Christie forward as a viable candidate for conservatives to vote for? If that's so, you better check what you're smoking.

Democrats were the ones fluffing Christie most recently.

I've been disgusted with Christie at least since the time that he made his state pay for a separate election just so he wouldn't have to be on the ballot the same time Cory Booker was.

Now I'm laughing at Democrats for getting the rug pulled out from under their feet in a big way. They're going to have to pick some other Republican to fake support for in the run-up to 2016, and they can't with any credibility ever support Obama again if they have any problem with Christie either being dishonest or a bad leader. Whatever Christie may have done, Obama has done worse, longer and with wider scope of damage.

I know that was too long for you to read, but oh well. Bottom line: whatever you tar Christie with is going to come back at you tenfold if you support Obama.

Sorry Laptop must of edited that out with the stupid pad at the bottom.

You are sitting their and stating that no real conservative is going to vote for Christie, but all you are doing is defending him by comparing it to the fact Obama also did it. Its not different than when you guys whine on and on when the left brings up Bush for context, expect normally there is historical context with that. ( at least normally )

You are now just trolling your own thread going Obama....blah blah blah as if you are getting one over on people. Your not, you look stupid as usual.

You are saying no conservatives are looking at Christie as a viable person to vote for as if you have the Pulse of the conservatives in this nation. You don't. Here is exactly what will happen with people like you.

Some will whine and moan about Chris, but eventually fold and vote for him. Some will whine and even hold him accountable for things, but in the end defend those actions later when it gets closer to the election OR he wins. ( people still do it with Bush)
Some will whine and actually not vote for him. Some will pay attention at certain times and make up their minds within those shorter days leading up.

This happens every election like clock work. Conservatives, lol that certainly depends on the group and what time of day it is if they feel like being such. Most people are Conservative when they need to be. Republican when they need to be or anything else they need to be in order to win points. ( Dont worry i fully expect you to go " The democrats do it as well!!!!" Like a crying snotty child, because that is about the depth of your brain power. )

Nothing is going to come at me tenfold, But hey look another deflection about Obama. how boring, and how trash of you.

Fuck be upon Christie.

obama-christie.jpg

so spying on Americans is NOT a scandal, persecuting Americans through IRS is NOT a scandal, allowing Americans to be killed because the government denied them help - is NOT a scandal,

but some NON STORY about some obscure line closure which did not harm anybody is a tremendous SCANDAL

only for the brain dead leftards :D

And Obama is deliberately injuring Millions of americans in order to take over American healthcare.

Tens of millions will be better-off with affordable access to health care.

Who benefited from the traffic jam? The woman who died because the ambulance was caught in it?

Just no freakin way.

I live in Jersey and Christie has some splainin to do

His mockery when the story first broke was humiliating based on what we know today. Christie is no fool. Buying that it was just a "traffic study" is beneath him

Christie needs to come clean on this. It is political bullying at its worst and he was in charge
It was from his office / or from the periphery, supposed, the "traffic study" story came -- one thing --

er, where's the study? :lol: No one seems to be able to answer that one. Yet he backed it up.

The hearings showed there was no study (that's when those two knobs went down), so the fact CC backed up a bogus story like that is making that fish rot smell pretty ugly right now.

It's bound to get worse.

My condolences on your residency. ;p

It is typical for NJ. One of the most corrupt states in the country. We still have political bosses

The fact that a hard ass like Christie would try to sell the "traffic study" excuse is repulsive.

As a NJ resident, I view Christies complicity as probable

His staff knows their limits....to take personal responsibility for political punishment with no Christie involvement is curious

Forum List

Back