‘Explosive documents’ connect Christie, bridge scandal

“Time for some traffic problems in Fort Lee,”

ouch, that's gotta hurt

It couldn't have happened to a more likeable guy.

:lol:

"I've made it very clear to everybody on my senior staff that if anyone had any knowledge about this that they needed to come forward and tell me about it and they've all assured me that they don't," he said at that time.

He covered his derriere with that statement. Now he will fire the senior staffer.
I don't think so. His top staff were obviously way involved and it shows poor management skills if people he picked were dishonest to him like that. Not to mention some of the horrible things they said. Those emails are pretty damaging.

Also, his "nothing to see here, move along" attitude about it -- on either side of it, will add 150 pounds to the weight around his ankles.

I have been saying the same thing about Obama for years, you keep insisting I am crazy. The fact that he keeps scoring high in polls tends to support your position, so I am confused why you think it is going to be a huge negative for Christie.

I wonder, could it be because you are a partisan scumbag?

Expect some senior staff to fall on their swords soon.

I don't know, he might pull an Obama and tell everyone how much he is hurt by it, and then give them promotions.

roflolrhard.gif

Slobbering Dems are waiting in the wings in droves to play the 'ex-lobbyist for Bernie Madoff' angle against Christie, as it is a snug fit for their 'war on inequality' torch that will be handed off to Hildebeast.
The 'moron vortex' that are Dems is soooo predictable.

Chris Christie was a former federal prosecutor. He would never accept the excuses he is giving

At worst, Christies appointed people who thought they had the power to punish people

I propose a moratorium on the use of the words "explosive" or "bombshell" with respect to any political stories for the rest of 2014, and in the months of September and October of any election year. I'm afraid so much piss has wettened the powder, these incendiary devices have become duds.

Last edited:
Buh bye, Christie. Your media friends won't shill for you the way they did for the constitutional law "professor".

I propose a moratorium on the use of the words "explosive" or "bombshell" with respect to any political stories for the rest of 2014, and in the months of September and October of any election year. These incendiary devices have become duds through over-use.

I find this 'startling'.

I propose a moratorium on the use of the words "explosive" or "bombshell" with respect to any political stories for the rest of 2014, and in the months of September and October of any election year. I'm afraid so much piss has gotten on the powder, these incendiary devices have become duds.

I'll line up with you if you'll add "extreme", "extremist", "failed policies" and "radical".

:rolleyes:

I propose a moratorium on the use of the words "explosive" or "bombshell" with respect to any political stories for the rest of 2014, and in the months of September and October of any election year. I'm afraid so much piss has wettened the powder, these incendiary devices have become duds.

I dunno, "Explosive Diarrhea" and "bombshell vomiting" are the reactions I have to 3 more years of Obumbler....

It doesn't matter if he didn't know about this bizarre retribution. The fact that he felt comfortable hiring people that would do such a thing is all I need to know about Chris Krispy Creme.

Stick a fork in the fatso. His Presidential aspirations are OVER.

I propose a moratorium on the use of the words "explosive" or "bombshell" with respect to any political stories for the rest of 2014, and in the months of September and October of any election year. I'm afraid so much piss has gotten on the powder, these incendiary devices have become duds.

I'll line up with you if you'll add "extreme", "extremist", "failed policies" and "radical".

:rolleyes:

Might as well close the forum if we do that!

Chris Christie was a former federal prosecutor. He would never accept the excuses he is giving

At worst, Christies appointed people who thought they had the power to punish people
Then he said he asked them repeatedly if they were involved and was assured they were not.

How on gawds green freakin earth can those guys not think (if we are to take Crispy's words) they could get away with that?

This 'take-charge' governor, and he can't even corral his own roost?

And he just found out about it to-day? Pahleeze.

It doesn't matter if he didn't know about this bizarre retribution. The fact that he felt comfortable hiring people that would do such a thing is all I need to know about Chris Krispy Creme.

Stick a fork in the fatso. His Presidential aspirations are OVER.

Then he said he asked them repeatedly if they were involved and was assured they were not.

How on gawds green freakin earth can those guys not think (if we are to take Crispy's words) they could get away with that?

:lmao:

I'm so glad you guys have such high standards. Glad to hear you didn't vote for Obama.

:lol:

Okay. So any politician who hires someone who ends up being an asshole does not deserve to be President. Check.

Are you guys REALLLLLY sure you want to go with this?

They probably saw the United States Attorney General selling guns to Mexican drug lords and figure "what the fuck?"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8xSoSaJqbas]Morning Joe montage shows White House denying knowledge of various scandals - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back