‘Explosive documents’ connect Christie, bridge scandal

:lol: Too funny.

Does that not sound like the analysis of the results of changing the toll lane setup?

Also, in studies one doesnt do something for just one day, and accept the results.

You want to hang christie, and thats fine, but so far there is no direct link to him ordering this, and alot of redacting on the emails/missing initial emails on the relased information.

Could be...

And it could be that "traffic studies" of this impact, during rush hour would have some previous coordination and public notification of pending lane closures

Public notification?

Why not simply offer them alternative routes as well?

That should give an accurate result to the....err.....TRAFFIC STUDY.....

Jeez....

Email scandal: Here's why Chris Christie will never be president - latimes.com

"No one wants a potential president who acts like a mob boss."

So ironic. It's true -- probably most people don't want a president who acts like that -- so why the hell didn't they vet Obama before we got a president just like that?

Disgusting media posers. They're only upset that Christie's boss-like tendencies have screwed him before Republicans could waste campaign money on him.
And maybe it will wake the Repubican elites up and force them to realize that they are in a lot of ways no different than Progressive Democrats...and field more Conservative candidates that they have been fighting against?

I doubt it tho...they're too set in their ways...and we will see more people than last time sitting 2016 out as well.

Right now Ted Cruz, Rand Paul and other sectors of the GOP Clown Brigade Part Deux have twinkles in their eyes, rubbing their gritty palms together with a low-ebbed mwahhahaha in their breath ...

No one could be happier at the moment.

I dunno. Dems have to be pretty happy since he WAS one of the few that could beat Hillary. :lol:

Does that not sound like the analysis of the results of changing the toll lane setup?

Also, in studies one doesnt do something for just one day, and accept the results.

You want to hang christie, and thats fine, but so far there is no direct link to him ordering this, and alot of redacting on the emails/missing initial emails on the relased information.

Could be...

And it could be that "traffic studies" of this impact, during rush hour would have some previous coordination and public notification of pending lane closures

Wouldn't be much of a study if people knew it was coming. They would change their driving patterns.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

The closures were made without notifying the police, emergency officials or officials on the New York side of the Port Authority's leadership.

This shit triggered large traffic jams for a week -- Dude, there was no study. That came out at the hearings back in December.

I've seen denial before, but this is crazy.

Could be...

Wouldn't be much of a study if people knew it was coming. They would change their driving patterns.

The closures were made without notifying the police, emergency officials or officials on the New York side of the Port Authority's leadership.

This shit triggered large traffic jams for a week -- Dude, there was no study. That came out at the hearings back in December.

And you are a white hating racist.

Just saying

crispy Christy is now saying he knew nothing about what his people did.

COME ON.

who will believe his top advisor did that without talking to Christy.

Just saying

I thought you didn't even like Christy fool

Right now Ted Cruz, Rand Paul and other sectors of the GOP Clown Brigade Part Deux have twinkles in their eyes, rubbing their gritty palms together with a low-ebbed mwahhahaha in their breath ...

I dunno. Dems have to be pretty happy since he WAS one of the few that could beat Hillary. :lol:

Of course that's what was said about romney and mccain and they were smashed. Lol. Christie is just a retread of those previous losers.

Of course that's what was said about romney and mccain and they were smashed. Lol. Christie is just a retread of those previous losers.

I forgot. Not conservative enough, right? Cubenadian performance artist Cruz, now he's a "real" conservative. I hope he's the nominee!

Just saying
And there ya go folks. ^ Right out of the blue...like little timmy having a Tourette spaz attack.

I forgot. Not conservative enough, right? Cubenadian performance artist Cruz, now he's a "real" conservative. I hope he's the nominee!

I can't think of any Rs that are worth a rats ass right now.

crispy Christy is now saying he knew nothing about what his people did.

COME ON.

who will believe his top advisor did that without talking to Christy.

I don't believe him. He is lying. Here's the headline without copy at this time:

"""BREAKING: Gov. Christie: I was 'misled by a member of my staff' in bridge controversy"""

Bullshit.

And "Next in Line" for the crown as deemed by the Republican Elitists just as McCain And Romney were.

Forum List

Back