‘Explosive documents’ connect Christie, bridge scandal

And now Wildstein wants to quash the legislature’s subpoena of his testimony.
David Wildstein, the executive at the center of the decision to close lanes at the entrance to the George Washington Bridge, filed a lawsuit in Superior Court today trying to quash the legislature’s subpoena of his testimony, according to a spokesperson for the court.

Wildstein has been subpoenaed to appear on Thursday before Assemblyman John Wisniewski, D-Middlesex, and the Assembly transportation committee to answer questions about the lane closures.
Today, The Record published emails and other correspondence between Wildstein and members of Christie’s staff, implicating them in the decision to close the bridge. Wisniewski has said previously he wanted to question Wildstein to explain some of those conversations.

The lawsuit came on a day when Governor Christie has been silent about allegations that top senior staff played a role in a possible political decision to close the lanes.
Former Port Authority exec files lawsuit to quash subpoena in GWB probe - NorthJersey.com

The shit is working it's way to the wind tunnel.

Projecting much? Dems do not like the man. They just use common sense in saying he was probably your best chance against Clinton. Run someone far right like Cruz. Dems would like nothing better.

This will give them a chance to clarify then -- or at least maybe it will stop the flow of "Christie is wonderful" topics. Most of us on the right weren't fooled by their praise for Christie, of course.

Notice how when any Republican does anything that might hurt the Brand he or she is immidiateley labled a RHINO or not conservative. Christie shakes hands with Obama, RHINO. Bush leads us into economic collapse, "Well, he wasn't really conservative."

Notice how when any Republican does anything that might hurt the Brand he or she is immidiateley labled a RHINO or not conservative. Christie shakes hands with Obama, RHINO. Bush leads us into economic collapse, "Well, he wasn't really conservative."

When I call people RINO, it's usually myself I'm talking about. As far as Christie, I mostly stood back and chortled as the left fawned over him.

If you read through the documents, someone posted that the traffic on I-95 broke up 45 minutes earlier than normal. Sounds like a traffic study to me.

Also noting alot of redacted information, and no real "chain" emails, so you dont see what the people are responding to, or the context of the conversations.
:lol: Too funny.

Does that not sound like the analysis of the results of changing the toll lane setup?

Also, in studies one doesnt do something for just one day, and accept the results.

You want to hang christie, and thats fine, but so far there is no direct link to him ordering this, and alot of redacting on the emails/missing initial emails on the relased information.

Could be...

And it could be that "traffic studies" of this impact, during rush hour would have some previous coordination and public notification of pending lane closures

When I call people RINO, it's usually myself I'm talking about. As far as Christie, I mostly stood back and chortled as the left fawned over him.

Remember that the left always LOVED McCain, he was a "Mavrick" and all. Then when he ran, the most vile demagoguery was employed. Now they love him again, as he sucks off Obama...

Remember that the left always LOVED McCain, he was a "Mavrick" and all. Then when he ran, the most vile demagoguery was employed. Now they love him again, as he sucks off Obama...

Exactly. I recognized the M.O. when they started propping Christie up. But now Christie has thwarted them by having his scandals exposed too early.

Christie has cancelled his press conference for today and his staff are not taking calls

Now we get to see if Christie is a leader or not. Will he take a "buck stops here" approach or will he make his staff take the fall?

Just like Obama and the NSA, IRS, Benghazi, etc.

Christie has cancelled his press conference for today and his staff are not taking calls

Now we get to see if Christie is a leader or not. Will he take a "buck stops here" approach or will he make his staff take the fall?

Just like Obama and the NSA, IRS, Benghazi, etc.
That's just different somehow...I know it is...consult RW...He'll confirm it for us. ;)

Email scandal: Here's why Chris Christie will never be president - latimes.com

"No one wants a potential president who acts like a mob boss."

So ironic. It's true -- probably most people don't want a president who acts like that -- so why the hell didn't they vet Obama before we got a president just like that?

Disgusting media posers. They're only upset that Christie's boss-like tendencies have screwed him before Republicans could waste campaign money on him.

Well, if this does sink Christie, it will open the door to the more conservative, non-"RINO" candidate so many in the GOP have been screaming for. Good, we'll then be able to see if they've been correct. Running a full-on conservative ticket would both satisfy the Tea Partiers and put an end to the question.

:lol: Too funny.

Does that not sound like the analysis of the results of changing the toll lane setup?

Also, in studies one doesnt do something for just one day, and accept the results.

You want to hang christie, and thats fine, but so far there is no direct link to him ordering this, and alot of redacting on the emails/missing initial emails on the relased information.

Could be...

And it could be that "traffic studies" of this impact, during rush hour would have some previous coordination and public notification of pending lane closures

Wouldn't be much of a study if people knew it was coming. They would change their driving patterns.

Dude, there was no study.

You are way out of the loop on this.

Yesterday there were no emails, and look what appeared.

If there wasn't they seem to be replicating one. They were observing traffic closures due to the lane changes, thats in the email's released, along with alot of redacted information.
Read this and get back to us:
Top Christie aide to Port Authority: 'Time for some traffic problems in Fort Lee'

http://www.northjersey.com/news/christie_kelly_bridge_lane_closures_emails.html#sthash.erv1k3Sz.dpuf

I actually read the files of the emails and transcripts. what's missing in the email you quote is context, it should be part of a chain, but that's missing.

Its right now a crass statement, considering they were closing lanes for the purported study, they should have expected traffic from that ramp.

On the other hand times on I-95, according to the email, improved by 45 minutes.

Forum List

Back