‘Explosive documents’ connect Christie, bridge scandal

I dunno. Dems have to be pretty happy since he WAS one of the few that could beat Hillary. :lol:

Of course that's what was said about romney and mccain and they were smashed. Lol. Christie is just a retread of those previous losers.
And "Next in Line" for the crown as deemed by the Republican Elitists just as McCain And Romney were.

Don't let it happen, fight! Nominate a "real" conservative...pretty please.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

The closures were made without notifying the police, emergency officials or officials on the New York side of the Port Authority's leadership.

This shit triggered large traffic jams for a week -- Dude, there was no study. That came out at the hearings back in December.

I've seen denial before, but this is crazy.

And you are a white hating racist.

Just saying
And there ya go folks. ^ Right out of the blue...like little timmy having a Tourette spaz attack.

What does having cars trying to cross the GWB and backed all the way down northbound I-95 into the middle of New Jersey have to do with racism? He really does have a jar for a head.

LOLOLOL.

I just heard a soundbite of someone saying there are two choices -- that Christie was oblivious to what was going on under his nose or he is lying.

But we know folks LOVE that kind of behavior in a leader. They voted for it. Twice.

Christie is more qualified for president than evah!

:rofl:

Wouldn't be much of a study if people knew it was coming. They would change their driving patterns.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

The closures were made without notifying the police, emergency officials or officials on the New York side of the Port Authority's leadership.

This shit triggered large traffic jams for a week -- Dude, there was no study. That came out at the hearings back in December.

I've seen denial before, but this is crazy.

And you are a white hating racist.

Just saying
Lol paper isn't racist

LOLOLOL.

I just heard a soundbite of someone saying there are two choices -- that Christie was oblivious to what was going on under his nose or he is lying.

But we know folks LOVE that kind of behavior in a leader. They voted for it. Twice.

Don't worry, you'll vote for him as well.

LOLOLOL.

I bet you voted for Bush twice. So take your $4,000,000,000,000 wars and shove it up your pussycat.

LOLOLOL.

I bet you voted for Bush twice. So take your $4,000,000,000,000 wars and shove it up your pussycat.
And YOU voted for Democrats/Obama twice...17+TRILLION Debt...

MORON

LOLOLOL.

Obama isn't such a bad guy...:eusa_whistle:

He's adorable.

And Christie will be just like him -- only fluffier.

LOLOLOL.

Obama isn't such a bad guy...:eusa_whistle:

He's adorable.

And Christie will be just like him -- only fluffier.
LOL! :rofl:

NorthEastern Republicans...Democrat Lite...

Shades of Chicago thuggery:

Top Christie Staff Sought Lane Closings as Revenge

Using vital thoroughfares to lean on people for endorsements?

The emails indicate that Mr. Christie’s staff and his associates at the Port Authority were closely aware of the political context. Mr. Christie, a Republican, was leaning on local Democratic officials to endorse his re-election bid so that he could then seek his party’s presidential nominationby arguing that he was the candidate who could attract bipartisan support in a blue state.

Mr. Christie won re-election in November by 22 points, and instantly became a leading candidate for his party’s presidential nomination by winning across many demographic groups. His campaign boasted that he had been endorsed by more than 50 local Democratic officials.

But the documents released Wednesday underscore what Republicans as well as Democrats in New Jersey have long said about the governor: that he is a bully who wields fear and favor to get what he wants, and lashes out at even the smallest perceived slights.

During the campaign, as Mr. Christie and his associates leaned on Democratic local officials for endorsements, many mayors whispered that they feared the governor would withhold money or favor if they did not go along. Even Republican lawmakers who have supported Mr. Christie tell stories of being punished when he perceived them as not supporting him enough.

This is why we need to limit the power of government. Until we do we will always have politicians using it to punish people. Fuck we occassionally even end up with non politicians doing it to gain favor with politicians, which is worse.

Forum List

Back