Exposed Anti-Semitic, Sexist, Racist Homophobe Says 1/2 of Trump Votes Racist, Sexist Homophobes

Remember when Romney said that 47 percent would vote for the democrats? Hillary is a liar. Hillary needs to be voted into oblivion. She worries more about who will take a dump in a woman's room than she does world security. I don't normally hate people but my hatr for Hillary has just sky rocketed.

Go to this site and listen to her BS about allergies. Sad she is so sick.

New York (CNN)Hillary Clinton told an audience of donors Friday night that half of Donald Trump's supporters fall into "the basket of deplorables," meaning people who are racist, sexist, homophobic or xenophobic.

Hillary Clinton: Half of Donald Trump supporters are in 'basket of deplorables' - CNNPolitics.com
How about that DNC Convention that paid homage to BLM terrorist? Fuck her. If the American people elect they are stupid. See my post from several weeks ago,"I'm a white man standing in a voting booth"

Remember when Romney said that 47 percent would vote for the democrats? Hillary is a liar. Hillary needs to be voted into oblivion. She worries more about who will take a dump in a woman's room than she does world security. I don't normally hate people but my hatr for Hillary has just sky rocketed.

New York (CNN)Hillary Clinton told an audience of donors Friday night that half of Donald Trump's supporters fall into "the basket of deplorables," meaning people who are racist, sexist, homophobic or xenophobic.

Hillary Clinton: Half of Donald Trump supporters are in 'basket of deplorables' - CNNPolitics.com
How about that DNC Convention that paid homage to BLM terrorist? Fuck her. If the American people elect they are stupid. See my post from several weeks ago,"I'm a white man standing in a voting booth"

As I said, her supporters are self-righteous morons, so yeah she may actually win.

"Deplorables"?

She should know.

Anyone who would provide a path to citizenship for 11-12,000,000 Illegal Alien invaders is, indeed, deplorable.

Anyone who would unnecessarily subject America to the risk of hundreds of thousands of immigrants practicing a hostile religion is, indeed, deplorable.

Anyone with her track record of un-indicted and un-convicted corruption and ruination of those accusing her spouse of sexual abuse is, indeed, deplorable.

Such talk, from the Queen of Deplorable.

"Deplorables"?

Anyone with her track record of un-indicted and un-convicted corruption and ruination of those accusing her spouse of sexual abuse is, indeed, deplorable.

Such talk, from the Queen of Deplorable.

By the left measure she is innocent of anything, much like Capone was innocent of everything other than tax evasion.

democratic plantation theory 101 -- get back in your basket where you belong, you deplorable subhuman.

The most ignored insult in the world was just laid out by Hillary Clinton. Did anyone really care what she had to say about Trump supporters?

Trump is getting about 40% in the polls. So half of his supporters would be 20%. I think it's quite accurate to say that the far right 1/5th of this country fits Clinton's description to a great degree.
Come by my deer stand prick.

The content of your post reminds me, she left out the sociopaths among the Trumptards

The most ignored insult in the world was just laid out by Hillary Clinton. Did anyone really care what she had to say about Trump supporters?

Trump is getting about 40% in the polls. So half of his supporters would be 20%. I think it's quite accurate to say that the far right 1/5th of this country fits Clinton's description to a great degree.

The content of your post reminds me, she left out the sociopaths among the Trumptards
Your a sociopath if you support her racist rant. Proof that Clinton supporters are delusional.

Your a sociopath if you support her racist rant. Proof that Clinton supporters are delusional.

You're sociopath when you threaten to shoot someone.

Hillary is running on a platform of hate and anger. This is just another example of the bigotry and paranoia that has characterized her whole political life.

Clinton says half of all Trump supporters belong in ' basket of deplorables' | Fox News
I had posted something like this several weeks ago. Thanks for validating my the premise of my question Billary. Here it is: "I'm a white voter standing in a voting booth on Election Day.Why should I vote for Clinton when both her and her husband pander to minority groups and denigrate white people?"

stop thinking about it----push a damn button and GET YOUR WHITE ASS OUT
OF THERE--------other people are waiting-----lots of them are "white"

100% of Hillary Clinton's supporters are too stupid to live

Since you're a homophobe, an Islamophobe, and a racist, Clinton certainly got that one right.

Dumb Deer runs the trifecta. Guess what? You all have overused it, it has no meaning, no punch. I simply laugh at you....but I suspect you're used to being laughed at, it likely started in HS with you

Forum List

Back