Exposed Anti-Semitic, Sexist, Racist Homophobe Says 1/2 of Trump Votes Racist, Sexist Homophobes

Here is an interesting thought, well to me at least. Hillary says we need to emphasize with ISIS and the other enemies of the US. But does she emphasize with her opponents? Just another example of the two faces of Hillary Clinton liar superb.

100% of Hillary Clinton's supporters are too stupid to live

Since you're a homophobe, an Islamophobe, and a racist, Clinton certainly got that one right.

Dumb Deer runs the trifecta. Guess what? You all have overused it, it has no meaning, no punch. I simply laugh at you....but I suspect you're used to being laughed at, it likely started in HS with you

Which ones do you disagree with, and why?

Clinton says half of all Trump supporters belong in ' basket of deplorables' | Fox News
I had posted something like this several weeks ago. Thanks for validating my the premise of my question Billary. Here it is: "I'm a white voter standing in a voting booth on Election Day.Why should I vote for Clinton when both her and her husband pander to minority groups and denigrate white people?"
So how's life in your big basket of hate? She was talking about people like you who make the rest look bad.

Since you're a homophobe, an Islamophobe, and a racist, Clinton certainly got that one right.

Dumb Deer runs the trifecta. Guess what? You all have overused it, it has no meaning, no punch. I simply laugh at you....but I suspect you're used to being laughed at, it likely started in HS with you

I don't have to explain myself to you. You don't know me so cease pretending you do. Cankles speaks and it's like a dog whistle to you loons. Just like that comical alt right BS, it was stupid and failed out of the gate but you all tried to keep the narrative going. Know why? Because you are incapable of your own thought, you NEED to be led. Because you are weak

I don't have to explain myself to you. You don't know me so cease pretending you do. Cankles speaks and it's like a dog whistle to you loons. Just like that comical alt right BS, it was stupid and failed out of the gate but you all tried to keep the narrative going. Know why? Because you are incapable of your own thought, you NEED to be led. Because you are weak

I think they should change the party name from the slavery name democrat to the Pavlov party.

If she is reduced to attacking the voters she has lost. She did this before. This is her poor me, the vast right wing conspiracy is after me.

That's what the sneering, diaper-wearing, witch called us yesterday in front of a crowd of LGBT queers and perverts. Think about that and what SHE considers normal Americans to be..."deplorable". I'm proud to be Deplorable....always have and always will be. Better to be deplorable than a degenerate psychopath all day, every day.

hillary-clinton-old-hag-5.jpg

That's what the sneering, diaper-wearing, witch called us yesterday in front of a crowd of LGBT queers and perverts. Think about that and what SHE considers normal Americans to be..."deplorable". I'm proud to be Deplorable....always have and always will be. Better to be deplorable than a degenerate psychopath all day, every day.

hillary-clinton-old-hag-5.jpg

A guy wearing a dress is to be admired and afforded special rights, but any normal guy who goes to work every day and pays his taxes is "deplorable."

She said, as an overbroad generalilzation, half of Trump supporters are....
It was a big mistake on her part, but
if you choose to put yourself in that half, that is YOUR choice.

I don't give two fucks what a broken down, lying, corrupt and dying old bitch thinks of me.

She said, as an overbroad generalilzation, half of Trump supporters are....
It was a big mistake on her part, but
if you choose to put yourself in that half, that is YOUR choice.

Yeah, we're "deplorable" because we want our immigration laws enforced.

You're showing your true colors.

Forum List

Back