Exposed Anti-Semitic, Sexist, Racist Homophobe Says 1/2 of Trump Votes Racist, Sexist Homophobes

Cankles finally pulls away the mask....and reveals how despicable and disgusting she is. This one will blow up in her face

She said, as an overbroad generalilzation, half of Trump supporters are....
It was a big mistake on her part, but
if you choose to put yourself in that half, that is YOUR choice.

Damn right it's MY choice.....if I'm everything that psychotic old cow finds "deplorable" I'll wear it with honor.
Just sayin'. I know you wear your hatred with pride.

Cankles finally pulls away the mask....and reveals how despicable and disgusting she is. This one will blow up in her face

With a face like this, imagine what the rest of her body looks like.
50.gif

BBtCy6A.img

Damn right it's MY choice.....if I'm everything that psychotic old cow finds "deplorable" I'll wear it with honor.

Normal people are disgusted with your queen...you would be too if you weren't just like her.

The Trumps and the Clintons are good friends, the have socialized together many times. So if one or the other is racist, then they are known for associating with racists. If either are criminals, then they associate with criminals. Tough to tell the difference.

Normal people are disgusted with your queen...you would be too if you weren't just like her.
LOL. She ain't MY queen. But she's a safer bet than that orange tub of lard who has you all mesmerized with his bullshit.

With a face like this, imagine what the rest of her body looks like.
50.gif

BBtCy6A.img
Misogynist ---- check.
according to hillary, america is deplorable for allowing her to run for president instead of exterminating her kind. which kind? whatever creature fits into whatever demographic plantation today, i suppose.

LOL. She ain't MY queen. But she's a safer bet than that orange tub of lard who has you all mesmerized with his bullshit.

I'm not memorized by Trump, I think both of them are horrible candidates....it's just that Cankles is a lot more horrible. That and she'll be dead in two years

That's what the sneering, diaper-wearing, witch called us yesterday in front of a crowd of LGBT queers and perverts. Think about that and what SHE considers normal Americans to be..."deplorable". I'm proud to be Deplorable....always have and always will be. Better to be deplorable than a degenerate psychopath all day, every day.

hillary-clinton-old-hag-5.jpg

Hillary has just trashed about 30 plus million Americans, it's she who's deplorable.

A "safer bet" for what.....finishing us off as a once-prosperous nation that was the envy of the world? She's a stinking millionaire communist witch who coat-tailed her way into power she has no ability to deal with. When you traffic in American security secrets you deserve a hangman's rope, not the White House.

An over-broad generalization is where Hilary Clinton lives.

That's what the sneering, diaper-wearing, witch called us yesterday in front of a crowd of LGBT queers and perverts. Think about that and what SHE considers normal Americans to be..."deplorable". I'm proud to be Deplorable....always have and always will be. Better to be deplorable than a degenerate psychopath all day, every day.

hillary-clinton-old-hag-5.jpg

We Are The DEPLORABLES!

That you are.

Forum List

Back