Exposed Anti-Semitic, Sexist, Racist Homophobe Says 1/2 of Trump Votes Racist, Sexist Homophobes

So, the upshot is that Democrats are racists?

Well, yeah... they're just better at stringing-along minorities than Republicans are.

Republicans are just like Democrats... they don't give a rat's ass about minorities... they're just more honest about it, and throw 'em fewer bones.

While she is right given the rise of alt-right and the hate groups since Obama's presidency, I'm not sure it is positive tactic. Americans like to pretend racism doesn't exist, it screws up their image and brings up a taboo topic. It is better to bring back Jim Crow with voter ID then to admit any truth. Electing a Black man as president has ruined the white privilege mentality and thus the racist must pretend what happened was by secret design.

"Jones’s harassment has direct ties to both WikiLeaks and Breitbart, both of which aligned themselves with the Republican presidential candidate at nearly the exact moment of her harassment. The timing is indicative of the alt-right’s increasing coalescence as a movement, and its increasing willingness to adopt the language and deploy the measures of extremism." The Leslie Jones hack is the flashpoint of the alt-right's escalating culture war

"Whether he’s mocking Chinese businesspeople with broken English, contorting his body to make fun of a disabled reporter, or calling out to “my African American,” again and again, Trump has provoked anxiety and played to racial divisions. Earlier this week, Joe Scarborough, a lifelong Republican and host of the Morning Joe TV show called Trump’s remarks about Judge Curiel “completely racist.” He didn’t pass the same judgment on the man himself, but from what I see, the record would support him if he did." Is Donald Trump Racist? Here's what the record shows

"Here we have a man who for more than four decades has been repeatedly associated with racial discrimination or bigoted comments about minorities, some of them made on television for all to see. While any one episode may be ambiguous, what emerges over more than four decades is a narrative arc, a consistent pattern — and I don’t see what else to call it but racism." http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/24/opinion/sunday/is-donald-trump-a-racist.html

Whiteness is a Weapon

Trump wasn't a racist as long as he was a Democrat and contributed money to the Clinton's. Funny how that works with tards.
Trump's racism became known/visible to the masses.... when he became a vocal and flamboyant 'birther'...before he chose to run for President under the Republican party.

Trump could have been doing this for Attention and to get some free publicity and advertising from the press, and said what he said without thought of the appearance of racism, or maybe even thought he was fine with his appearance of being a bigot as long as he got the free publicity for the Trump name and the praise from birther followers on twitter....with him.....that, I don't know?

Remember when Romney said that 47 percent would vote for the democrats? Hillary is a liar. Hillary needs to be voted into oblivion. She worries more about who will take a dump in a woman's room than she does world security. I don't normally hate people but my hatr for Hillary has just sky rocketed.

Go to this site and listen to her BS about allergies. Sad she is so sick.

New York (CNN)Hillary Clinton told an audience of donors Friday night that half of Donald Trump's supporters fall into "the basket of deplorables," meaning people who are racist, sexist, homophobic or xenophobic.

Hillary Clinton: Half of Donald Trump supporters are in 'basket of deplorables' - CNNPolitics.com

It is the Clintons who are 'deplorable', not Americans.

She is getting to be even worse. Screaming "racist, xenophobe, homophobe, misogynist" is all she can do, while demonstrating how her mentor was a KKK member.

Directly attacking significant portion of the population like that speaks to what she believes in.

She is getting to be even worse. Screaming "racist, xenophobe, homophobe, misogynist" is all she can do, while demonstrating how her mentor was a KKK member.

Directly attacking significant portion of the population like that speaks to what she believes in.

That is the only reason that Hillary is popular with the left wing. They want Hillary because a large segment of the population do not and there is nothing that the left wing doesn't like better than forcing their will on others. Then they have the gall to act like they don't. Forcing little girls to use the same rest room as men is the depth of which they have fallen to push their sick, yes SICK, agenda.

I estimate that 99% of the Trump supporters on this board are Islamophobic, based on their posting over the years.

I estimate that 99% of the Trump supporters on this board are Islamophobic, based on their posting over the years.

I estimate that 99% of the Hillary supporters are ISIS supporters based on their posting over the years.

Re: all of the utterly idiotic things that came out of Donald's mouth---------Hillary's screed against the ' scum of the
earth ' that support Donald-------has rendered his entire pile
of crap-------smelling like roses. I wonder if that reality has
HIT her yet

Using this forum as an indicator, I think her estimate was low.

Using that measure then her supporters are 100 percent self-righteous morons.

She is frustrated. She can not destroy Trump so now she goes after those who may not exactly support Trump but see her as the evil she is. It is typical liberal BS. They have nothing to run on so they run down everyone who objects to their point of view.

Last edited:
The ONE good thing that would come out of a Hillary win is that when the war starts and the economy fails she will have no one to blame but herself and Obama.

The most ignored insult in the world was just laid out by Hillary Clinton. Did anyone really care what she had to say about Trump supporters?

The most ignored insult in the world was just laid out by Hillary Clinton. Did anyone really care what she had to say about Trump supporters?

Please be more specific. She coughs out so much BS it is hard to know what you are referring to.

Trump is getting about 40% in the polls. So half of his supporters would be 20%. I think it's quite accurate to say that the far right 1/5th of this country fits Clinton's description to a great degree.

The Leader Of The Party That Was Outed / Exposed By Its Own E-Mails As Being A Bunch Of Anti-Semitic, Racist, Sexist Homophobes...Just Declared Half Of Trump's Votes Are From Racist, Sexist Homophpbes.

Funny, I didn't know that many DEMOCRATS were voting for Trump!
:p

Clinton says half of all Trump supporters belong in ' basket of deplorables' | Fox News

(Again, it's funny to watch Liberals get busted / exposed for something then turn around and try to falsely accuse the opposition of doing the very thing they got busted doing!)

Um, what's inaccurate about that statement? Of the 13 million who voted for Trump in the primary, uh, yeah, a lot of them ARE racists.

The tragedy is the GOP had no way of short circuiting them.
no one will ever be good enough for you.

Trump is getting about 40% in the polls. So half of his supporters would be 20%. I think it's quite accurate to say that the far right 1/5th of this country fits Clinton's description to a great degree.

she is not right by any degree or measure

I don't care what that sociopath says about anything.

Well, this is a good thing. Notice how liberals always fall back on that when they sense failure ahead.

Forum List

Back