Exposed: Gov. climate change data 100% fabricated by NOAA

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
False information released by the U.S. government
The Federal government’s National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) tells us there’s been a 1.5F increase in global temperatures since the 1800’s.

Where was the data collected?

What kind of accuracy did they have when the data was collected?

How did NOAA “adjust” the data to get what they wanted?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No surprise here, even Al Gore admitted his global warming scam was a lie. and oh wasn't it sweet he apologized so after getting caught they decided to change it's name to keep the same scam going now we know it as Climate Change.

There are changes going on we can probably blame that on geo engineering or as some like to deny it as chemtrails.

And in other sources :

Scientist Confesses: "Global Warming a $22 Billion Scam"
To be clear . . . that’s $22 billion of taxpayers’ money . . . the amount that our government pays to stop the “global warming” epidemic.
--------------------------------------------------
upload_2016-12-29_16-28-55.png

The climate industry has been on a steady decline since 2010.......now.......its a joke. Started with the crap-out of Cap and Trade and has been falling like a stone in water ever since. Nobody cares about global warming in 2016.......and theres amply evidence too!!:deal:

20 years and still haven't made their case..........and now the public has been finding out about all the data rigging. And now, here comes Scott Pruitt. Now I know what Chris Matthews meant about that tingle thing up the leg!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

I wish i could accept this as a fact, but i must assume that all your threads are just more conspiracy nonsense. Youve really damaged your reputation by posting so much garbage. I tried to warn you early on, but you just kept posting more bullshit. What a shame.

The Snowflakes always have the canned response to all the stuff that doesnt fit the fake narrative..........lol......this story seen on DRUDGE all day yesterday. Only 30 million folks saw it!!:2up:

But zero doubt that fucking with the data has contributed to mass levels of meh regarding climate change!!

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/pew-priorities_1.jpg.html][/URL]

Cant wait for this poll in early 2018 after Trump/Pruitt whack the EPA and climate science over the head with a baseball bat!!

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/laughing%20man%203.jpg.html][/URL]

• Banned
Chemtrails? Expecting this to get moved to conspiracy theories in 5....4....3.....

:lol:
Geoengineers Disrupt Hydrological Cycle In A Desperate Attempt To Mask Planetary Meltdown
Geoengineers Disrupt Hydrological Cycle In A Desperate Attempt To Mask Planetary Meltdown

It is truly amazing how fkn stupid people are on this subject because any idiot with half a brain knows there is this thing called

WEAPONIZIED WEATHER, even those in the Korean WAR know this was used..

• Banned
I wish i could accept this as a fact, but i must assume that all your threads are just more conspiracy nonsense. Youve really damaged your reputation by posting so much garbage. I tried to warn you early on, but you just kept posting more bullshit. What a shame.

CIA Looking Into Weather Modification As A Form of Warfare
Professor Alan Robock stated that three years ago, two men claiming to be from the CIA had called him to ask whether experts would be able to tell if hostile forces had begun manipulating the US’s weather, though he suspected the purpose of the call was to find out if American forces could meddle with other countries’ climates instead.

CIA Looking Into Weather Modification As A Form of Warfare

The climate industry has been on a steady decline since 2010.......now.......its a joke. Started with the crap-out of Cap and Trade and has been falling like a stone in water ever since. Nobody cares about global warming in 2016.......and theres amply evidence too!!:deal:

20 years and still haven't made their case..........and now the public has been finding out about all the data rigging. And now, here comes Scott Pruitt. Now I know what Chris Matthews meant about that tingle thing up the leg!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Can we tell how UNEDUCATED some of these fks are lol

Umm,his account name *is* Mind Wars.

What do you expect?

And what you are doing is called 'ad hominem', so that isnt really helping your rep either, is it?

Umm,his account name *is* Mind Wars.

What do you expect?

And what you are doing is called 'ad hominem', so that isnt really helping your rep either, is it?

I'm a " she" =)

Forum List

Back