Exposing the Jezebel Spirit

[ame=http://youtu.be/uED7SZ_uX7I]Discerning The Jezebel Spirit Part 2 of 4 - YouTube[/ame]

After I watched the 3rd video I recognized someone I've known for years and realized this is another part of the puzzle in identifying what is wrong with them. For years I suspected they had a Jezebel spirit but I also thought it could be they were a sociopath. Some sociopaths obey the laws but you know something is wrong because they have no conscience! You never hear I am sorry come out of their mouths! And as this man points out in the video, they never stop talking!

This one really zeroes in on the spirit of Jezebel!

[ame=http://youtu.be/pn5OS431vDs]Discerning The Jezebel Spirit Part 3 of 4 - YouTube[/ame]

This is the best of the four videos in the series. Jezebel is manipulative, narcissistic with jealous fits rage. . . determined to destroy whoever gets in her way this one talks about her gathering personal data about you that she can later use against you to destroy you by secretly sending the information to other persons you know.. this is another strategy of Jezebel. Although some see Jezebel as a sociopath who cannot truly repent and be saved I believe with God all things are possible. No one is too far gone for God in my book. :eusa_angel:

Watch this:

[ame=http://youtu.be/eJ7WIDh2I00]Discerning The Jezebel Spirit Part 4 of 4 - YouTube[/ame]

The other video about Jezebel worshiping herself and needing others to worship her and make her the center of attention was another aspect of Jezebel I don't believe I've heard before. Interesting series. The guy did a great job.

Last edited:
I was researching something tonight and found a calendar for all the high satanic holidays which listed Oct 13 - 30th as holy days leading up to satans highest day on the 31st. The webite was called Open Scrolls. Never saw it before so I started looking at some of their other links. What did I find? An entire series on the Jezebel Spirit including a 4 part video presentation on Jezebel. I viewed all four videos and find it doesn't overlap with the other teachings and will build on how to identify whether you are encountering a Jezebel spirit. This one will help you identify if you are in a relationship with someone who has a Jezebel spirit - perhaps it is a relative -someone in the family -or you are working with one -or encountering one in your church - whatever the case it is important to identify this spirit and know how to deal with it. This guy does a great job.

Watch this!

Discerning The Jezebel Spirit Part 1 of 4 - YouTube

Men think they can detect spiritual things from observing the flesh while us saints detect the spirit of God within each believer who listens to our Creator speak to Him through our gospel.

1 John 4:
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

I stayed up all night reading sermons about Jezebel but I didn't care for the analysis so I didn't post any of those. I think I prefer the video where the guy shows more compassion and said these are wounds from a dominant mother, abusive father, rejection and a determination not to become vulnerable. There is a root of unforgiveness as Emily points out and it is pretty diabolical but I think I was as diabolical as it gets before I was saved and the sanctification process ( which went into overtime for me! tough case, folks ) took root so I still believe the person held by a Jezebel spirit can be delivered and set free. It has to be there needs to be more people praying for the individual but there could be other things attached to it too. Not sure. Still weeding through the details of this one. The end of it though is like the guy said, showing graciousness to the human being trapped in it but none to the spirit itself. Good call on the music cd. Very creative!

The Jezebel Spirit we have been reviewing is mostly the one trying to creep into the church but there are women in satanism who operate in this spirit too. Here is the fruit of their work. Don't look at the link if graphic description of what satanists do on their unholy days disturbs you.

LIST OF SATANIC HOLIDAYS (SRA)

I stayed up all night reading sermons about Jezebel but I didn't care for the analysis so I didn't post any of those. I think I prefer the video where the guy shows more compassion and said these are wounds from a dominant mother, abusive father, rejection and a determination not to become vulnerable. There is a root of unforgiveness as Emily points out and it is pretty diabolical but I think I was as diabolical as it gets before I was saved and the sanctification process ( which went into overtime for me! tough case, folks ) took root so I still believe the person held by a Jezebel spirit can be delivered and set free. It has to be there needs to be more people praying for the individual but there could be other things attached to it too. Not sure. Still weeding through the details of this one. The end of it though is like the guy said, showing graciousness to the human being trapped in it but none to the spirit itself. Good call on the music cd. Very creative!

The religious Romans, who started the official religion of Christianity, wondered about which ideas to use from the dead saint's writings, too. After mixing them with their religious ideas to make sure their Christians would never become saints, they finally produced false writings called the new testament to totally deceive everyone who reads it.

It's too bad they didn't realize God would have a saint in the last days to use to reveal their lies and the beast that caused them to lie.

Forum List

Back