Exposing The White Phony Grievance Industry

I'm so fucking sick and tired of being picked on by black people as the source of their problems. Geez folks, get the chip of your shoulder and get to work building your own future!!!!!!

Sort of like that? :biggrin:

If you're tired go take a nap. We built your future bitch, so deal with what we have to say. Or you can go away.

You do have that choice.
Stop hassling people to listen to you, what you say is total nonsense, you should be embarrassed.

Leave the thread cry baby because I will post when I want. I don't need to be embarrassed for speaking truth to idiots. You can't refute one word of what I have said.
I was just trying to talk down at your level. I guess it didn't work. In future, I'll try to get lower.

I'm so fucking sick and tired of being picked on by black people as the source of their problems. Geez folks, get the chip of your shoulder and get to work building your own future!!!!!!

If you're tired go take a nap. We built your future bitch, so deal with what we have to say. Or you can go away.

You do have that choice.
Stop hassling people to listen to you, what you say is total nonsense, you should be embarrassed.

Leave the thread cry baby because I will post when I want. I don't need to be embarrassed for speaking truth to idiots. You can't refute one word of what I have said.
I was just trying to talk down at your level. I guess it didn't work. In future, I'll try to get lower.

It appears that you are engaging in wishful role reversal.

Besides juvenile statements like the above, you have not actually refuted one of his points.

You do have that choice.

.Talk to me when you can refute what I say.

You do have that choice.

Besides juvenile statements like the above, you have not actually refuted one of his points.
IM2 is a guy? :lmao:

You do have that choice.

Then say something lucid. :popcorn:

Your silly use of ignorant conservative talking points and lines isn't going to work, I'm not playing anything. And you will get told what to do because if the false racist bullshit we see produced here..

It's no racism you just suck, you voted for Democrats that raised taxes and ran away your jobs look in the mirror.

But none of that happened. Because Obama supported ta cuts. Also since 2010, the majority f congress has been republican therefore all of what you say was caused by republicans. Not to mention the outsourcing of jobs during GW Bush, another republican. This is why you should not try arguing because you don't know what you are talking about.

All you are doing is babbling, why?

I know exactly what I am talking about while you play the victim

You have been shown that you are in error. Therefore you do not know what you are talking about.

:cuckoo:

Come on name names I will take my dually pick up truck and run it through his house
I'm SO tempted to tell you to ram your pickup truck through IM2's house right now.

I don't think the cardboard would damage your truck at all.

You do have that choice.

Not everybody knows a foreign language, dude.

He only knows victim because that is what he has been taught.

Are there any black posters here who AREN'T every bit as racist as the most hardened member of the kkk? For claiming they are against racism, these low life's sure do engage in it. In fact, that seems to be the only reason they post here.

You do have that choice.

Whites like Taz cant refute what you are saying because the truth hits too close to home for him. They will play the clown role in order to deflect and not have to deal with their exposed tender feelings.

You do have that choice.

It wouldn't matter if he is or not. So what's your point?

You do have that choice.

Whites like Taz cant refute what you are saying because the truth hits too close to home for him. They will play the clown role in order to deflect and not have to deal with their exposed tender feelings.
Shows how much you know about whites, in that no whites care what you racist blacks here have to say other than for a good laugh. Hit home? You must be looking in a mirror. :cool:

I thought it was a woman all this time. I bet he does the "downlow" as well. :biggrin:

I thought it was a woman all this time. I bet he does the "downlow" as well. :biggrin:

Are there any black posters here who AREN'T every bit as racist as the most hardened member of the kkk? For claiming they are against racism, these low life's sure do engage in it. In fact, that seems to be the only reason they post here.

Nobody black here has said anything racist. Calling out white racism is not racism. Understand?

It's no racism you just suck, you voted for Democrats that raised taxes and ran away your jobs look in the mirror.

But none of that happened. Because Obama supported ta cuts. Also since 2010, the majority f congress has been republican therefore all of what you say was caused by republicans. Not to mention the outsourcing of jobs during GW Bush, another republican. This is why you should not try arguing because you don't know what you are talking about.

All you are doing is babbling, why?

I know exactly what I am talking about while you play the victim

You have been shown that you are in error. Therefore you do not know what you are talking about.

Come on name names I will take my dually pick up truck and run it through his house
I'm SO tempted to tell you to ram your pickup truck through IM2's house right now.

I don't think the cardboard would damage your truck at all.

It would be wise for you to be quiet now. Because you've gone too far. If bear tried that it would be the end of his life.

You do have that choice.

Nice try chump. I handed you your simple white ass ad you can't do anything about it.

What's the downlow? You seem to know a lot about it.

Nobody black here has said anything racist. Calling out white racism is not racism. Understand?
Calling out white racism would be fine. If you stopped there.

Nice try chump. I handed you your simple white ass ad you can't do anything about it.
You're SUCH a winner.

Or was that whiner?

What's the downlow? You seem to know a lot about it.
Ask a brutha, ma'am.

Calling out white racism would be fine. If you stopped there.

But that's what being done. You and the other whites seem to think you get to post your punk ass racist bullshit and we're going t o tale it. Not gong to happen bitch, so stop crying.

Forum List

Back