"Extremely Careless"

Some of us were counting on the republican party to offer something meaningful, an alternative, but the party has all but insured we will get another Clinton. Trump? I mean really? Sheesh. And then they couldn't even get anything to stick on the email biz. And epic fail with the Benghazi thing. "Two" political parties, "both" of them feckless.
As bad as Trump is, Clinton is much worse. How could you not know this? Have you been duped by the lies of the MSM, like many Americans have...like Candycane?
I see we have another bubble dweller here :cuckoo: Nutter radio all day long followed by an evening of fair and balanced faux news at night.

Hey, what do you say we take another shot at overturning the ACA again?
Yep I am the nutter, but you love Cankles.

Only in American is ignorance considered admirable.

But do you get 100% of what you want with any candidate? As long as she appoints center-left jurists, I’m okay with the rest of the package. The positives far outweigh the negatives.

Well of course you are. IOW, as long as the attacks from Islamic insurgents who get into our nation only amounts to 20 dead here and 40 dead there --- we can live with that.

And as long as we spend half our day accommodating perverts and celebrating their acceptance in schools and the other half of the day suing Christians for objecting --- it is liberal progress on display.

Wow, I don’t recall saying any of that. Oh well. She’ll get 3-4 justices to appoint and in 15 years or so, Sonia, Elena and the HRC 3 will be eulogizing the likes of Thomas and Alito. Who knows which Democrat will be in office in 2031 but there may be 9-0 liberal block by then!!!
Then all I am saying is I find you ignorant. (and dangerous)

It is not that the left is ignorant, they just know so much that isn't so.

What Comer has singularly determined without the counsel of a committee of a tribunal of judges is that Hillary Clinton is above the law. Hillary has considered herself to be above the law for decades. Comer is judge bowing to the bitch.

The events of the past couple of weeks have been orchestrated by the Clintons, Obama, Loretta and Comey. First, we had to have the "secret meeting' between the prosecutor and the suspect's husband...the titular head of the Democrat Party. Slick Willy advises Loretta that a report is coming soon and it will not include a recommendation to indict the bitch.

When asked to recuse herself, she refused and said she would follow whatever recommendation Comey makes, knowing already that none would be made.

Comey comes out with a report that enumerates several felony offenses committed by the bitch and then says he can't imagine anyone 'reasonable' person wanting to pursue an indictment. (He made the case for the prosecutor and then said it shouldn't go to court.)

What business is it of the FBI what goes to court and what doesn't? (I'll answer that for you....NONE!) Comey cited a few similar cases and said that none of them set precedent for indictment....so even though the evidence shows that she was extremely careless (grossly negligent) in handling TOP SECRET information, she gets to pass GO and get $200 rather than going straight to jail.

Comey should have presented the facts, then said that it is up to the AG to indict or not.

Again, Hillary gets away with murder!

Last edited:
But do you get 100% of what you want with any candidate? As long as she appoints center-left jurists, I’m okay with the rest of the package. The positives far outweigh the negatives.

Well of course you are. IOW, as long as the attacks from Islamic insurgents who get into our nation only amounts to 20 dead here and 40 dead there --- we can live with that.

And as long as we spend half our day accommodating perverts and celebrating their acceptance in schools and the other half of the day suing Christians for objecting --- it is liberal progress on display.

Wow, I don’t recall saying any of that. Oh well. She’ll get 3-4 justices to appoint and in 15 years or so, Sonia, Elena and the HRC 3 will be eulogizing the likes of Thomas and Alito. Who knows which Democrat will be in office in 2031 but there may be 9-0 liberal block by then!!!

You’ll also find me on the winning team on a Wednesday in November. Make sure you’re around.

Now that's a quality we want in our next POTUS.

No?

Yes?

No.

So...Yes is your answer.

I think I typed no. Let me check….yep, I typed “no”.
But you know...with you lefties, NO means YES.

You’ll also find me on the winning team on a Wednesday in November. Make sure you’re around.
BFD

If that were the case, there wouldn’t have been an investigation at all.

Really, the FBI gets a call about the mishandling of secret information and the only reason they investigate is because the Republicans tell them too. Really. Is that what you really believe? Or is it that if given the chance Obama would ignore signs of impropriety. I believe you are right, if he could ignore her gross negligence he would have because it reflects badly on him.

If the FBI were controlled by Obama to the extent you allege, there would have been no investigation.

And if they were controlled as you imply by Republicans she would be indicted. Truth is the FBI did the best job they could to whitewash the situation and still maintain some sort of respectability. Which isn't much.

I never implied any such thing. I think you have mistaken me for another poster.

ME
the email biz wasn't republican the FBI is under Obama's control.
YOU
If that were the case, there wouldn’t have been an investigation at all.

Yes..please tell me where I implied Republicans would indict her. The full depth of what I said was this:

“If Obama controlled the FBI in a manner that is bandied about in Conservistan…there wouldn’t have been an investigation to start with.”

BFD

I’ve heard snappier come-backs from a bowl of rice crispies

What Comer has singularly determined without the counsel of a committee of a tribunal of judges is that Hillary Clinton is above the law. Hillary has considered herself to be above the law for decades. Comer is judge bowing to the bitch.

The events of the past couple of weeks have been orchestrated by the Clintons, Obama, Loretta and Comey. First, we had to have the "secret meeting' between the prosecutor and the suspect's husband...the titular head of the Democrat Party. Slick Willy advises Loretta that a report is coming soon and it will not include a recommendation to indict the bitch.

When asked to recuse herself, she refused and said she would follow whatever recommendation Comey makes, knowing already that it none would be made.

Comey comes out with a report that enumerates several felony offenses committed by the bitch and then says he can't imagine anyone 'reasonable' person wanting to pursue an indictment. (He made the case for the prosecutor and then said it shouldn't go to court.)

What business is it of the FBI what goes to court and what doesn't? (I'll answer that for you....NONE!) Comey cited a few similar cases and said that none of them set precedent for indictment....so even though the evidence shows that she was extremely careless (grossly negligent) in handling TOP SECRET information, she gets to pass GO and get $200 rather than going straight to jail.

Comey should have presented the facts, then said that it is up to the AG to indict or not.

This is a very dangerous precedent.

The elites have long gotten away with murder, so to speak. But this thing with Comey may be different. If they can clearly break the law and nothing is done, things in this nation are likely to get a lot worse for most Americans. If I am above the law, I can do as I wish.

No?

Yes?

No.

So...Yes is your answer.

Not sure what that means…I guess Dennis Hastert heard “yes” from the boys he molested….is that where you want to take your thread?

No?

Yes?

No.

So...Yes is your answer.

Not sure what that means…I guess Dennis Hastert heard “yes” from the boys he molested….is that where you want to take your thread?
You got it!!! Hastert the statist prog knows No means Yes...as you do.

Good for you Candycane.

When asked to recuse herself, she refused and said she would follow whatever recommendation Comey makes, knowing already that it none would be made.

The elites have long gotten away with murder, so to speak. But this thing with Comey may be different. If they can clearly break the law and nothing is done, things in this nation are likely to get a lot worse for most Americans. If I am above the law, I can do as I wish.

c39d31a7805b0618f295ddc819e7859e.jpg

No.

So...Yes is your answer.

Good for you Candycane.

No, he was a typical republican.

Well Candycane I can say that no one has ever accused me of being a drama queen.

I thought you lefties love queens. Is this a compliment or a criticism?

So...Yes is your answer.

Good for you Candycane.

Yeah all Rs sexually abuse children....so thinks candycane.

Well Candycane I can say that no one has ever accused me of being a drama queen.

I thought you lefties love queens. Is this a compliment or a criticism?

I’m sure you’ve been called a queen several times.

Good for you Candycane.

Yeah all Rs sexually abuse children....so thinks candycane.

Hey buddy, you went there first. I just beat you at your own game.

Forum List

Back