"Extremely Careless"

Actually I don't care about any of the establishment. That is why I will vote for Trump. He pisses off both sides. But if Mrs. Tuzla Clinton drops out then I don't know who I will vote for.

Yes of course, Trump is really going to shake the establishment up for you isn't he. We're where we are every 4 years. A choice of two wealthy run-right-over-the-little-people aristocrats, both with a trail of footprints on the backs of others. Just because the aristocracy bicker amongst themselves has never mean they have the needs of the unsubstantial people in mind.
Trump, should he get elected, will likely be a big disappointment, but that is nothing new. BO, W, Bubba, and nearly all former presidents were big disappointments.

I hold no hope that the POTUS can fix the nation, but I do know that Cankles will fuck it up major. Can you say WWIII?

That's exactly what they say about Trump; WWIII. Besides, it's not like many "citizens" aren't clamoring for it. You’re right, nothing new, nothing changes, that was never what the vote was about.
Yes... the left always accuses it's opponents of what they plan to do. You should know this by now and recognize it when it shows up.

You both do, you're all the same to me bub.
Agreed to a point.

The Left does it and gets away with it because they control everything. If you don't know this, you don't know much.

Maybe, just maybe, a Constitutionalist or a Libertarian movement may begin to rise up.

In any event, I put my faith in God not Government.

These are interesting times.
Agree 100%.

I am generally surprised that the human race has not already exterminated itself. Must be the hand of God, cause humans killing humans is as old as Cain and Abel.

Bacteria and viruses, hominids aren't all that different when it comes to life strategy.
Silly.

The idiots in charge nearly exterminated vast numbers of humans and maybe the entire human race, during the Cold War. Ever heard of it?

Could be that God intervened, cause I don't think those leaders were smart enough to prevent it on their own.

Yes of course, God always intervenes on behalf of america. He just loves us more than other people. 'Cause we're more holy.

Yes of course, Trump is really going to shake the establishment up for you isn't he. We're where we are every 4 years. A choice of two wealthy run-right-over-the-little-people aristocrats, both with a trail of footprints on the backs of others. Just because the aristocracy bicker amongst themselves has never mean they have the needs of the unsubstantial people in mind.
Trump, should he get elected, will likely be a big disappointment, but that is nothing new. BO, W, Bubba, and nearly all former presidents were big disappointments.

I hold no hope that the POTUS can fix the nation, but I do know that Cankles will fuck it up major. Can you say WWIII?

That's exactly what they say about Trump; WWIII. Besides, it's not like many "citizens" aren't clamoring for it. You’re right, nothing new, nothing changes, that was never what the vote was about.
Yes... the left always accuses it's opponents of what they plan to do. You should know this by now and recognize it when it shows up.

Agreed to a point.

The Left does it and gets away with it because they control everything. If you don't know this, you don't know much.

Partisanshit, you're stuck in it.

Maybe, just maybe, a Constitutionalist or a Libertarian movement may begin to rise up.

In any event, I put my faith in God not Government.

These are interesting times.
Agree 100%.

I am generally surprised that the human race has not already exterminated itself. Must be the hand of God, cause humans killing humans is as old as Cain and Abel.

Bacteria and viruses, hominids aren't all that different when it comes to life strategy.
Silly.

The idiots in charge nearly exterminated vast numbers of humans and maybe the entire human race, during the Cold War. Ever heard of it?

Could be that God intervened, cause I don't think those leaders were smart enough to prevent it on their own.

Yes of course, God always intervenes on behalf of america. He just loves us more than other people. 'Cause we're more holy.
You are not too smart. Do you think a nuclear holocaust does not affect the USA?

Agreed to a point.

Partisanshit, you're stuck in it.
Right back at you, my son.

Forum List

Back