"Extremely Careless"

gv070616dAPC20160706124607.jpg

Except that isn't even true. That's the sad part. Comey laid out an entire list of illegal things that she did, and then said "well we won't recommend indictment"

In reality , it boils down to one thing. Obama had sent classified emails to Hillary's private email and there was no way that was going to get exposed in court.

If that were the case, there wouldn’t have been an investigation at all.

Really, the FBI gets a call about the mishandling of secret information and the only reason they investigate is because the Republicans tell them too. Really. Is that what you really believe? Or is it that if given the chance Obama would ignore signs of impropriety. I believe you are right, if he could ignore her gross negligence he would have because it reflects badly on him.

If the FBI were controlled by Obama to the extent you allege, there would have been no investigation.

And if they were controlled as you imply by Republicans she would be indicted. Truth is the FBI did the best job they could to whitewash the situation and still maintain some sort of respectability. Which isn't much.

And if this were anything new in american politics or if it were not praticed by "both" political parties the two of you might wind up in a more adult conversation.

You think it's normal for a politician to break the law and get away with it? Wow, we're in worse shape than I thought.

Yeah, common as fuck, where ya been? You only see half of it because you only watch the dems.

the email biz wasn't republican the FBI is under Obama's control.

Really, the FBI gets a call about the mishandling of secret information and the only reason they investigate is because the Republicans tell them too. Really. Is that what you really believe? Or is it that if given the chance Obama would ignore signs of impropriety. I believe you are right, if he could ignore her gross negligence he would have because it reflects badly on him.

If the FBI were controlled by Obama to the extent you allege, there would have been no investigation.

And if they were controlled as you imply by Republicans she would be indicted. Truth is the FBI did the best job they could to whitewash the situation and still maintain some sort of respectability. Which isn't much.

And if this were anything new in american politics or if it were not praticed by "both" political parties the two of you might wind up in a more adult conversation.

When did the FBI investigate anything on the Republican side for a whole year? No, this situation is unique to Mrs. Tuzla Clinton. She was derelict in her duties, she is not worthy to be CIC. And is wasn't the Republicans that asked the FBI to look into it nor did they order them to do so.

The establishment won again and we the people lost, most on the left are too partisan to realize what they lost.

When did the FBI investigate anything on the Republican side for a whole year? No, this situation is unique to Mrs. Tuzla Clinton. She was derelict in her duties, she is not worthy to be CIC. And is wasn't the Republicans that asked the FBI to look into it nor did they order them to do so.

The establishment won again and we the people lost, most on the left are too partisan to realize what they lost.

The establishment always wins and you only care about one half of the establishment.

The establishment always wins and you only care about one half of the establishment.

Actually I don't care about any of the establishment. That is why I will vote for Trump. He pisses off both sides. But if Mrs. Tuzla Clinton drops out then I don't know who I will vote for.

Actually I don't care about any of the establishment. That is why I will vote for Trump. He pisses off both sides. But if Mrs. Tuzla Clinton drops out then I don't know who I will vote for.

Yes of course, Trump is really going to shake the establishment up for you isn't he. We're where we are every 4 years. A choice of two wealthy run-right-over-the-little-people aristocrats, both with a trail of footprints on the backs of others. Just because the aristocracy bicker amongst themselves has never mean they have the needs of the unsubstantial people in mind.

Yes of course, Trump is really going to shake the establishment up for you isn't he. We're where we are every 4 years. A choice of two wealthy run-right-over-the-little-people aristocrats, both with a trail of footprints on the backs of others. Just because the aristocracy bicker amongst themselves has never mean they have the needs of the unsubstantial people in mind.
Trump, should he get elected, will likely be a big disappointment, but that is nothing new. BO, W, Bubba, and nearly all former presidents were big disappointments.

I hold no hope that the POTUS can fix the nation, but I do know that Cankles will fuck it up major. Can you say WWIII?

Maybe, just maybe, a Constitutionalist or a Libertarian movement may begin to rise up.

In any event, I put my faith in God not Government.

These are interesting times.

Now that's a quality we want in our next POTUS.

No?

Yes?

No.

But do you get 100% of what you want with any candidate? As long as she appoints center-left jurists, I’m okay with the rest of the package. The positives far outweigh the negatives.

The positives far outweigh the negatives.

Jennifer-Lawrence-saying-what.gif

Identify the "positives"

Here is one, the unborn child at any stage is not protected by the constitution. Seems like Mrs. Clinton supporters as fixated by death.

Maybe, just maybe, a Constitutionalist or a Libertarian movement may begin to rise up.

I agree, put your faith in God to help you effect change. It is a cop out to use God as an excuse to do nothing.

Agree 100%.

I am generally surprised that the human race has not already exterminated itself. Must be the hand of God, cause humans killing humans is as old as Cain and Abel.

Trump, should he get elected, will likely be a big disappointment, but that is nothing new. BO, W, Bubba, and nearly all former presidents were big disappointments.

I hold no hope that the POTUS can fix the nation, but I do know that Cankles will fuck it up major. Can you say WWIII?

That's exactly what they say about Trump; WWIII. Besides, it's not like many "citizens" aren't clamoring for it. You’re right, nothing new, nothing changes, that was never what the vote was about.

Agree 100%.

I am generally surprised that the human race has not already exterminated itself. Must be the hand of God, cause humans killing humans is as old as Cain and Abel.

Bacteria and viruses, hominids aren't all that different when it comes to life strategy.

Oh they know, that's why they're always trying to convince the public that the govt is of god. That america is of god.

Some of us were counting on the republican party to offer something meaningful, an alternative, but the party has all but insured we will get another Clinton. Trump? I mean really? Sheesh. And then they couldn't even get anything to stick on the email biz. And epic fail with the Benghazi thing. "Two" political parties, "both" of them feckless.

the email biz wasn't republican the FBI is under Obama's control.
So...you are accusing the FBI of being corrupt.

That's exactly what they say about Trump; WWIII. Besides, it's not like many "citizens" aren't clamoring for it. You’re right, nothing new, nothing changes, that was never what the vote was about.
Yes... the left always accuses it's opponents of what they plan to do. You should know this by now and recognize it when it shows up.

Yes... the left always accuses it's opponents of what they plan to do. You should know this by now and recognize it when it shows up.

You both do, you're all the same to me bub.

Agree 100%.

Bacteria and viruses, hominids aren't all that different when it comes to life strategy.
Silly.

The idiots in charge nearly exterminated vast numbers of humans and maybe the entire human race, during the Cold War. Ever heard of it?

Could be that God intervened, cause I don't think those leaders were smart enough to prevent it on their own.

Forum List

Back