Exxon bans blm and Lgbtq flags

Another thread from the USMB's KKK contingent.

Human excrement...all of them who are racist.

Exxon was founded originally as "Standard Oil" by noted white heterosexual John D. Rockefeller in the straight city of Cleveland Ohio.

Policy makes tremendous sense.

Regardless no company should politicize themselves. Companies should stay neutral on political and social issues and just do what it is they do. I realize that isn't the case today but it's how it should be less they run the risk of losing business. Politicizing themselves won't gain new customers and only run the risk of driving away existing or future customers.

Companies that show support for these groups lose my business. I won't even so much as buy a box of cereal if it has a promo for Disney on it, when Amazon used to have a BLM banner on their website I didn't buy anything from them till it was gone, and so on. I realize Exxon is too big for my dollars to really impact them but I wouldn't even buy a pack of cigarettes at a Exxon station if they flew those flags.

Regardless no company should politicize themselves. Companies should stay neutral on political and social issues and just do what it is they do
While i'll claim most companies would agree it best to remain apolitical , the other side of the coin is violating the constitution in the country they're doing biz in Res

~S~

Reported. I will no longer ignore your pedo accusations.
I have not called you a pedo

if you believe that was my intention you are wrong

as a Tweener you may enjoy rubbing parents noses in the fact that LGCTQ and pro Q teachers are recruiting children to the gay lifestyle

but I dont accuse you of abusing children directly

You just like to hear conservative parents squawk

as a Tweener you may enjoy rubbing parents noses in the fact that LGCTQ and pro Q teachers are recruiting children to the gay lifestyle

What kind of bullshit is this. Find a single fucking post from me doing this.

I do not think children should be recruited to any lifestyle, including a religious one.

Reported. I will no longer ignore your pedo accusations.
full-house-im-telling.gif

So you support the new Florida law?

It was a law to fix a problem that does not exist. Will be interesting to see the chilling effect it has on education when parents choose to sue over every perceived slight by a teacher.

Forum List

Back