Eye Candy 5 (Hopefully new interest!)

DSC0780-780x520.jpg

mg22830442.500-1_800.jpg

THIS is not the typical view of the Sierra Nevada mountains in southern Spain. As the snow covering the peaks (the name means “snowy range”) retreats in spring, it melts from above and below, forming a honeycomb of tunnels. The thinning blanket of snow acts as a greenhouse, letting light through and reviving grass that has been slumped since the start of autumn

mg22830442.500-1_800.jpg

THIS is not the typical view of the Sierra Nevada mountains in southern Spain. As the snow covering the peaks (the name means “snowy range”) retreats in spring, it melts from above and below, forming a honeycomb of tunnels. The thinning blanket of snow acts as a greenhouse, letting light through and reviving grass that has been slumped since the start of autumn

I am so glad you included the information about it. I was seeing the snow as very odd clouds. :)

What a pretty view!

0e283e63378624eca13ba821bd3788c7.jpg

I posted this before some time ago. :(
Do have any idea of the doubles and triplets that have been posted in all 5 Eye Candy threads and Thread of Many colors? Dozens of times. So don't take it personal. Hell, I have triplets in my own pinterest collection where I said OOOH PRETTY, pinned it, and wind up with 6 of the same thing :lol:.

Forum List

Back