"eyes only"

Russia told the world the truth two days after 911, that 911 was a fraud and Israel was the main player behind it.

Russia also correctly opposes the climate bullshit because they practice real science in Russia and they know CO2 has nothing to do with Earth temps.

Putin is infinitely more credible than the US media and Israel.

Russia is suddenlty the bastion of truth and credibility :lol:

and I have a bridge to sell you

He called the reports of collusion fake news, and so far has been proven correct. Even the 3 agencies that prepared the report didn't have the same level of confidence in the intel on the influence.

'Russia is fake news': Trump decries reports of pre-election communication

“They’re a very powerful nuclear country and so are we. If we have a good relationship with Russia, believe me, that’s a good thing, not a bad thing.”

Trump said he had had intelligence briefings on the matter and, although he was not willing to divulge classified information,

He called the reports of collusion fake news, and so far has been proven correct. Even the 3 agencies that prepared the report didn't have the same level of confidence in the intel on the influence.

'Russia is fake news': Trump decries reports of pre-election communication

“They’re a very powerful nuclear country and so are we. If we have a good relationship with Russia, believe me, that’s a good thing, not a bad thing.”

Trump said he had had intelligence briefings on the matter and, although he was not willing to divulge classified information,

First, let's get the semantics straight. Russia tried to influence the election, there is zero evidence they actually interfered with anything. If you can't show an impact on voters, like Russian influence actually caused voters to alter their votes, then you can't prove the Russian influence campaign was the least bit effective.

As Schiff said there is no evidence, that can be taken to a jury, on any coordination between the Trump campaign and the Russian influence campaign.

So yeah, the Russina interference and Trump collusion with it are FAKE NEWS. It's a narrative invented by you regressives and you refuse to separate the two distinctly different subjects to excuse your loss. Until you decide to discuss them separately people are going to laugh in your face, including Trump.

Now, that being said, wouldn't better relations with Russia be a good thing?

And that's what is killing the Orange buffoon. Even with help from Russia, he lost the popular voice.

I wouldn't say it is killing him. If you look at his successful strategy he never went after the popular vote. That is why he never went to California or New York. He only went after the Electoral College

There's a word for people like you who want to be friends with a hostile enemy who has repeatedly attacked us.

I'm going to start calling all of you collaborators. Traitors. Useful idiots. Putin's cock holsters.

There's a word for people like you who want to be friends with a hostile enemy who has attacked us.

I'm going to start calling all of you collaborators. Traitors. Useful idiots.

So Democrats and liberals are traitors since they support Islam?

Obama - punish Russia

Trump - lick Russia's nut sack

And the two threatening to shoot each other's planes down? Why that's just playful banter between two buddies. But, how about that "flexibility" between Puty and Bammy! Cost us our uranium mines. What say you about the truth? Like Obama licking Jewish nut sack to try to sway their election. Or that embarrassing Bamo spying on Germany thingy...
Stop playing the lib blame game. Have an original thought for a change. The Trump/Putin connection was a bust. No smoke, no fire. Move on.

if you fucking idiots dont drop the damn uranium bullshit and get a grip, the men in the little white coats will come for you in the middle of the night when youre sleeping .
Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
Who wrote such RW propaganda you ask?
Just the NY Times.

There's a word for people like you who want to be friends with a hostile enemy who has repeatedly attacked us.

I'm going to start calling all of you collaborators. Traitors. Useful idiots. Putin's cock holsters.
A community organizer once mocked a Presidential candidate for saying Russia was a threat to America.

So you believe in having eternal enemies and efforts should never be made to create a better relationship? What's your last name, Hatfield or McCoy?

Obama - punish Russia

And the two threatening to shoot each other's planes down? Why that's just playful banter between two buddies. But, how about that "flexibility" between Puty and Bammy! Cost us our uranium mines. What say you about the truth? Like Obama licking Jewish nut sack to try to sway their election. Or that embarrassing Bamo spying on Germany thingy...
Stop playing the lib blame game. Have an original thought for a change. The Trump/Putin connection was a bust. No smoke, no fire. Move on.

if you fucking idiots dont drop the damn uranium bullshit and get a grip, the men in the little white coats will come for you in the middle of the night when youre sleeping .
but that uranium deal was very lucrative.

CIA report too sensitive for daily briefing report ...

Very interesting read.

Obama’s secret struggle to punish Russia for Putin’s election assault
Funniest thing yet from the latest Democratic Party debacle. Obama knew all about it but was afraid to act! :lmao:
See, Siete?

I told you they wouldn't read it.

TA-DAAAAAAA!
My favorite part:

Over that five-month interval, the Obama administration secretly debated dozens of options for deterring or punishing Russia, including cyberattacks on Russian infrastructure, the release of CIA-gathered material that might embarrass Putin and sanctions that officials said could “crater” the Russian economy.

But in the end, in late December, Obama approved a modest package combining measures that had been drawn up to punish Russia for other issues — expulsions of 35 diplomats and the closure of two Russian compounds — with economic sanctions so narrowly targeted that even those who helped design them describe their impact as largely symbolic.

Very interesting read.

I posted that in another topic.

You're wasting your time. The rubes aren't going to read it. It's longer than a tweet, and it threatens their very carefully implanted delusions. Putin's cock tastes better than the truth to these useful idiots.

beat you to it by 30 minutes ...

:funnyface:
how did it taste?

Obama - punish Russia

Just the NY Times.

youre an idiot ... in fact, youre such an idiot that horseshit uranium story isnt worth debunking again.... youre too fucking stupid for it to do anything except fly right over your head.

Very interesting read.

Funniest thing yet from the latest Democratic Party debacle. Obama knew all about it but was afraid to act! :lmao:
See, Siete?

I told you they wouldn't read it.

TA-DAAAAAAA!
My favorite part:

Over that five-month interval, the Obama administration secretly debated dozens of options for deterring or punishing Russia, including cyberattacks on Russian infrastructure, the release of CIA-gathered material that might embarrass Putin and sanctions that officials said could “crater” the Russian economy.

But in the end, in late December, Obama approved a modest package combining measures that had been drawn up to punish Russia for other issues — expulsions of 35 diplomats and the closure of two Russian compounds — with economic sanctions so narrowly targeted that even those who helped design them describe their impact as largely symbolic.
so I'm now confused, if Obama knew of the hack then why didn't he have investigators go get the trump campaign? Cause obviously they were involved according to every lib in DC. so why did obummer and the CIA turn their fat little cheeks and ignore that? huh, can't you all get your stories to line up?

Obama - punish Russia

Just the NY Times.

youre an idiot ... in fact, youre such an idiot that horseshit uranium story isnt worth debunking again.... youre too fucking stupid for it to do anything except fly right over your head.
and yet the uranium deal was done. oops

Forum List

Back