🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

F-15's Dispatched to Unresponsive Aircraft Over Atlantic

NORAD scrambles jets to track unresponsive plane from Rochester NY heading to Florida - NY Daily News
An unresponsive plane flying over the Atlantic Ocean is being watched by fighter jets, according to the North

American Aerospace Defense Command.The plane is a Socata TBM-700 light business and utility aircraft, and left from Rochester, N.Y. for Naples, Fla.As of 11:30 a.m. the occupants on the plane did not respond to attempts to communicate.The plane is being monitored jointly by NORAD and the Federal Aviation Administration, according to a press release.

Headed for Cuba

NORAD scrambles jets to track unresponsive plane from Rochester NY heading to Florida - NY Daily News
An unresponsive plane flying over the Atlantic Ocean is being watched by fighter jets, according to the North

American Aerospace Defense Command.The plane is a Socata TBM-700 light business and utility aircraft, and left from Rochester, N.Y. for Naples, Fla.As of 11:30 a.m. the occupants on the plane did not respond to attempts to communicate.The plane is being monitored jointly by NORAD and the Federal Aviation Administration, according to a press release.

Headed for Cuba

Its either gonna crash in Cuba, or over the water once it passes Cuba.

Hopefully it crashes over water, and not into some town or village. More than likely the people on board have been dead for hours.

Socata.tbm700.arp.jpg

nice looking plane....

Used to watch planes like this dropping bales of cocaine over the everglades.

It was just stated that the f-15's are going around Cuba to see if they can pick it up there. Sad situation, it sounds like.

Turned to Fox now, they state they believe it belongs to a developer out of Rochester that has projects in Naples. They will not release the name until confirmed.

Plane is now back out over the water headed toward Jamaica.

Now -registered to Buckingham Properties

"Light Business and Utility Aircraft" could be anything from a Lear Jet to a Boeing Business Jet.

I believe a Socata TBM-700 is a single engine prop plane. Much larger and more powerful than the typical Cessna 182 or anything like that. But not a jet.

Capacity appx 10.

According to the Washington Post, 3rd incident this week. One crashed into the atlantic on Monday near Washington.
Seeing as I live near the atlantic with Naples to my southwest, this grabbed my attention. Never heard about the others.

I don't know anything about the other two either. i'd think if it were true, we'd have heard about it.

they are saying the windows of this plane are frosted and the passengers may be suffering from hypoxia, a deprivation of oxygen.

That's it then, if it has frosted windows. It's now officially a missile. RIP.

It is now off the northeast coast of Jamaica. I just hope when it goes down it does it over water.

If it’s on auto pilot even though the speed is falling it will try to stay at programmed altitude and heading? Both flightradar and Flightaware seem to be glitching. The plane’s probably disappeared by now.

Latest update on unresponsive small aircraft: F-15s have returned to base for refueling. NORAD continues to... fb.me/3dg0k2KCb

Latest is it is just east of Kingston, Jamaica.

Flightaware has lost radar contact of the plane.

Forum List

Back