F.B.I. declares War on Trump. Insurrection at Hand.

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
I've been around for quite a while; and tried to educate myself on how our American-Jeffersonianism system works---for the good reason that it is (or has been) the most successful in the history of human experience.

Have seen alot.

And in my experience and my studies of our history---the Civil War excepted---I have not seen Criminal Insurrection (and stupid insolence) such as I have have read in the Quotes which follow in this incredible report.

CNN's Mudd: FBI People 'Ticked' About Memo; Are Saying About Trump 'Game Is Going to Be Played,' They're 'Going to Win' - Breitbart

This clown Mudd is talking about Sedition by an operating branch of the Federal Government. Or is it Treason.

Perhaps they are really getting scared. This kind of talk certainly sounds like Desperation.

But, isn't it criminal too?

Surely there is some kind of crime involved in a spokesman for the FBI essentially declaring that they are going to take down the existing government.

Last edited:
IF this is true, the agents don't understand that by "pushing back" against the President, the duly elected president, they are destroying the integrity of the agency far more than anything Trump has done or said.

Really, there should be an investigation, and any agent that does any pushback, should be terminated and blackballed from government service forever.

Assuming that there are no criminal charges called for from whatever form of pushback that occurred.

The new fascism that Trump and his Republican flying monkeys want to impose on America isn't going to fly. We'll get rid of this Mussolini as did the Italians. Cons just lose their shit when they gain a little power, they think themselves gods over other men.

You losers are soon to find out the truth.

The new fascism that Trump and his Republican flying monkeys want to impose on America isn't going to fly. We'll get rid of this Mussolini as did the Italians. Cons just lose their shit when they gain a little power, they think themselves gods over other men.

Donald Trump is the duly elected President of the United States.

If these reports of government agents pushing back against him is true,

then they are the anti-democratic forces in this scenario, not the elected President.

Your talk of "Gods" and shit, is between you and the voices in your head, and has nothing to do with anyone on this site.

Don't over share.

yea. libs never lose their shit...

then they are the anti-democratic forces in this scenario, not the elected President.

Your talk of "Gods" and shit, is between you and the voices in your head, and has nothing to do with anyone on this site.

Don't over share.

You're talking to yourself again.

I'm going to quote Sara Carter, she is doing amazing work and I admire and respect her enormously!

Sara A. Carter‏Verified account @SaraCarterDC

When did certain people in the intelligence community and @FBI become so all powerful that they feel they can threaten their commander and chief @realDonaldTrump and step on the constitution believing that their end justifies any means?

:clap: way to go Sara!

Your hero, the obummer, was the fascist. Do try and keep up.

Don't over share.

You're talking to yourself again.

No, unlike you, my response was to what you actually said.

Don't over share.

This is a 5th grade level dodge.

Are you up to addressing the threat this clown on CNN just made against everybody in the Executive and Legislative Branch of government who is interested in finding out what the HELL is going on in our DOJ/FBI Branch of government?

Wouldn't ANYBODY, other than Blind Partisans who put Party above Country....want to know that after reading the Strzok/Page Texts? You can't spin those....and they bespeak of a Cancer in one of our most important institutions.

NOW a THREAT from a spokesman for the same Cancer-ridden institution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

___________-

I've been around for quite a while; and tried to educate myself on how our American-Jeffersonianism system works---for the good reason that it is (or has been) the most successful in the history of human experience.

Have seen alot.

And in my experience and my studies of our history---the Civil War excepted---I have not seen Criminal Insurrection (and stupid insolence) such as I have have read in the Quotes which follow in this incredible report.

CNN's Mudd: FBI People 'Ticked' About Memo; Are Saying About Trump 'Game Is Going to Be Played,' They're 'Going to Win' - Breitbart

This clown Mudd is talking about Sedition by an operating branch of the Federal Government. Or is it Treason.

Perhaps they are really getting scared. This kind of talk certainly sounds like Desperation.

Surely there is some kind of crime involved in a spokesman for the FBI essentially declaring that they are going to take down the existing government.
The FBI knows how to play by the rules
They will just make sure everything is by the book when it comes to Trump

very ominous, and without the typical left wing taint and filthy language it is something everyone should think about...the FBI is not to be under estimated nor trifled with, those men and women are serious people, the truth will be found out by them

Yeah...fuck you.
They are supposed to uphold the law.
Now they're obstructing justice trying to protect themselves from criminal prosecution.

Have seen alot.

While at the same time, when it comes to the FBI itself....they make sure NOTHING is by the book, right?

I have news for you, it doesn't work that way.

Have seen alot.

While at the same time, when it comes to the FBI itself....they make sure NOTHING is by the book, right?

Seems the Republicans in Congress are the ones not playing by the book

If the FISA warrant is invalid.......prove it

Have seen alot.

Seems the Republicans in Congress are the ones not playing by the book

If the FISA warrant is invalid.......prove it

It already has been proven it's all a lie

Do you live under a mushroom

Have seen alot.

I liked what you said at first, but you failed me when you didn't know that Trump is A patahlogical liar, a divider, an arsonist and a threat to the stability not only of the US but also the world.
You need to review how you approach things and analyze them.

Forum List

Back