F.B.I. declares War on Trump. Insurrection at Hand.

I've been around for quite a while; and tried to educate myself on how our American-Jeffersonianism system works---for the good reason that it is (or has been) the most successful in the history of human experience.

Have seen alot.

And in my experience and my studies of our history---the Civil War excepted---I have not seen Criminal Insurrection (and stupid insolence) such as I have have read in the Quotes which follow in this incredible report.

CNN's Mudd: FBI People 'Ticked' About Memo; Are Saying About Trump 'Game Is Going to Be Played,' They're 'Going to Win' - Breitbart

This clown Mudd is talking about Sedition by an operating branch of the Federal Government. Or is it Treason.

Perhaps they are really getting scared. This kind of talk certainly sounds like Desperation.

But, isn't it criminal too?

Surely there is some kind of crime involved in a spokesman for the FBI essentially declaring that they are going to take down the existing government.
Too many laws are being broken to list here.
Treason can be proved if these acts benefit a foreign country over the US.
Sedition is what Hillary, Obama, their friends in the federal courts, and the FBI are involved in.
Hillary and Obama are the figureheads of a criminal organization that is involved in a conspiracy to throw a legally elected president out of office.
If you believe a video caused Benghazi then you'll believe that Russia helped Trump beat Hillary, the worst presidential candidate the Democrats have ever run.

I've been around for quite a while; and tried to educate myself on how our American-Jeffersonianism system works---for the good reason that it is (or has been) the most successful in the history of human experience.

Have seen alot.

And in my experience and my studies of our history---the Civil War excepted---I have not seen Criminal Insurrection (and stupid insolence) such as I have have read in the Quotes which follow in this incredible report.

CNN's Mudd: FBI People 'Ticked' About Memo; Are Saying About Trump 'Game Is Going to Be Played,' They're 'Going to Win' - Breitbart

This clown Mudd is talking about Sedition by an operating branch of the Federal Government. Or is it Treason.

Perhaps they are really getting scared. This kind of talk certainly sounds like Desperation.

Surely there is some kind of crime involved in a spokesman for the FBI essentially declaring that they are going to take down the existing government.
You losers said there was going to be a civil war if Hillary gets elected.
we figured we'd give the moron drumpf a chance ,,,,we did....he f-ed up
you have never given him a chance, edward. be honest at least.

Have seen alot.

Believing every cock and bull story the swamp creates to bring him down isn't what I call giving him a chance.

Have seen alot.

you have never given him a chance, edward. be honest at least.
Honestly You're right But he came into his position with so many prior acts of his making it seem he was totally unfit AND he hasn't changed

We have the honest and true makings of a revolution to overthrow the elected government. It's a rerun of the War of the Roses instead of Lancashire and York we have democrats and republicans.

Ironically, it was Hillary Clinton who pegged it. Refusal to accept the outcome of an election will destroy our democracy and so it will. Have fun because these are the good times.

Forum List

Back