F.B.I. declares War on Trump. Insurrection at Hand.

I've been around for quite a while; and tried to educate myself on how our American-Jeffersonianism system works---for the good reason that it is (or has been) the most successful in the history of human experience.

Have seen alot.

And in my experience and my studies of our history---the Civil War excepted---I have not seen Criminal Insurrection (and stupid insolence) such as I have have read in the Quotes which follow in this incredible report.

CNN's Mudd: FBI People 'Ticked' About Memo; Are Saying About Trump 'Game Is Going to Be Played,' They're 'Going to Win' - Breitbart

This clown Mudd is talking about Sedition by an operating branch of the Federal Government. Or is it Treason.

Perhaps they are really getting scared. This kind of talk certainly sounds like Desperation.

But, isn't it criminal too?

Surely there is some kind of crime involved in a spokesman for the FBI essentially declaring that they are going to take down the existing government.

the CIA made a threat to the president yesterday as well

this place is starting to look like how the government of Egypt is ran
your MFer of a president better get the army to watch his filthy butt

fuck you eds "your president" grow the fuck up ya senile old man
not my president jon ...your pos that always was a pos and has only gotten worse btw FU were you breathe

of course he is your president retard
outside of his tax cuts he can KMA,,,,

The new fascism that Trump and his Republican flying monkeys want to impose on America isn't going to fly. We'll get rid of this Mussolini as did the Italians. Cons just lose their shit when they gain a little power, they think themselves gods over other men.

You losers are soon to find out the truth.

Ainchu jus all bad and shit? There is no fascism happening, you sad sack sallies just don't like not having power. Go ahead, start a revolution. Interesting thing though, you just threatened the President of the United States.

The new fascism that Trump and his Republican flying monkeys want to impose on America isn't going to fly. We'll get rid of this Mussolini as did the Italians. Cons just lose their shit when they gain a little power, they think themselves gods over other men.

That sounds like a threat to the President's life....you ready for what happens next?

Your paranoia sits on your couch next to you when you watch Ancient Aliens one would guess. You also work for the CIA right? And you were in the special forces in both WW2 and Desert Storm?

Get some oatmeal and go sit in your favorite chair.
is it a high chair?

Ainchu jus all bad and shit? There is no fascism happening, you sad sack sallies just don't like not having power. Go ahead, start a revolution. Interesting thing though, you just threatened the President of the United States.
That apple did a lot of damage up there. He probably is not fit enough to stand trial.

I've been around for quite a while; and tried to educate myself on how our American-Jeffersonianism system works---for the good reason that it is (or has been) the most successful in the history of human experience.

Have seen alot.

And in my experience and my studies of our history---the Civil War excepted---I have not seen Criminal Insurrection (and stupid insolence) such as I have have read in the Quotes which follow in this incredible report.

CNN's Mudd: FBI People 'Ticked' About Memo; Are Saying About Trump 'Game Is Going to Be Played,' They're 'Going to Win' - Breitbart

This clown Mudd is talking about Sedition by an operating branch of the Federal Government. Or is it Treason.

Perhaps they are really getting scared. This kind of talk certainly sounds like Desperation.

Surely there is some kind of crime involved in a spokesman for the FBI essentially declaring that they are going to take down the existing government.
You losers said there was going to be a civil war if Hillary gets elected.

That sounds like a threat to the President's life....you ready for what happens next?

Your paranoia sits on your couch next to you when you watch Ancient Aliens one would guess. You also work for the CIA right? And you were in the special forces in both WW2 and Desert Storm?

Hmmm...interesting--you don't think that this site isn't monitored/ You don't believe that rancor such as that you have displayed might occasion closer attention? That is the specific job of the Secret Service..to game out even the most remote threats...I wonder if this transcript will bring a smile to the analyst's face. Now I know you're just a harmless tin foil hat guy---and if you feel a little federal scrutiny is no big deal---rock on.

In a way..it's comforting to see that the left has its crazies in counterpoint to the Alex Jones folk.

the CIA made a threat to the president yesterday as well

this place is starting to look like how the government of Egypt is ran
your MFer of a president better get the army to watch his filthy butt

fuck you eds "your president" grow the fuck up ya senile old man
not my president jon ...your pos that always was a pos and has only gotten worse btw FU were you breathe

of course he is your president retard
outside of his tax cuts he can KMA,,,,

-loser

Have seen alot.

You losers said there was going to be a civil war if Hillary gets elected.
we figured we'd give the moron drumpf a chance ,,,,we did....he f-ed up

Hmmm...interesting--you don't think that this site isn't monitored/ You don't believe that rancor such as that you have displayed might occasion closer attention? That is the specific job of the Secret Service..to game out even the most remote threats...I wonder if this transcript will bring a smile to the analyst's face. Now I know you're just a harmless tin foil hat guy---and if you feel a little federal scrutiny is no big deal---rock on.

In a way..it's comforting to see that the left has its crazies in counterpoint to the Alex Jones folk.

The batshit that rolls around in your ignorant little skulls is epic. Your brain looks at a pretzel and thinks it is missing 101 twists. Close the drapes, use up the Reynold's wrap, take the phone off the hook and binge watch the X-Files. Call the smoking man (I'm sure he's the one you think monitors your every waking moment). Maybe you'll feel better for half an hour.

The batshit that rolls around in your ignorant little skulls is epic. Your brain looks at a pretzel and thinks it is missing 101 twists. Close the drapes, use up the Reynold's wrap, take the phone off the hook and binge watch the X-Files. Maybe you'll feel better for half an hour.

You threatened to kill the President kook.

The batshit that rolls around in your ignorant little skulls is epic. Your brain looks at a pretzel and thinks it is missing 101 twists. Close the drapes, use up the Reynold's wrap, take the phone off the hook and binge watch the X-Files. Maybe you'll feel better for half an hour.

WHERE"S THE FBI WHERE"S THE FBI ...playing golf Go ahead coast is clear

WHERE"S THE FBI WHERE"S THE FBI ...playing golf Go ahead coast is clear

Poor little eddie. Did you want to threaten him too?

The batshit that rolls around in your ignorant little skulls is epic. Your brain looks at a pretzel and thinks it is missing 101 twists. Close the drapes, use up the Reynold's wrap, take the phone off the hook and binge watch the X-Files. Call the smoking man (I'm sure he's the one you think monitors your every waking moment). Maybe you'll feel better for half an hour.
Says the guy who alluded to hanging Trump from a lamp post...Lol! Do you not know that to utter a threat, even a veiled one, to the President is a possible crime--if the threat is deemed credible. What's funny is that you keep trying to sound as though you are the grownup in the room..but your posts belie that with every word.

He can expect them to keep the oath they took when they became Federal Agents...and that oath does not include open threats to take down the duly elected government.

And. a case can be made, one that deserves investigation as if it was a terrorist threat, that what this Mudd clown has just said is the threat of an insurrection within the government.

Trump is of course the object....but a unanimous majority of the Congressional Committee in charge of oversight started the investigation which has lead to this SEDITIOUS THREAT just made by this Mudd Criminal....and the Speaker of the House of Representatives...third in line for the Presidency...has agreed that it is a legitimate report which the people should see.

And you Complete Dumb-Ass...utterly blinded by partisan passion...apparently choose to defend Mudd.

You and people like you are serious dangers to this American Republic.
You might want to rewrite your post in clear English so it is a bit more logical and coherent.

A War has been going on for over a year now...............A War against the Deep State and their politically appointed stooges...........

The same ones who didn't prosecute the previous administrations lawlessness and Obstruction of Justice.

The same ones who didn't do anything when Americans were targeted by these same agencies simply because they were conservatives seeking tax free status.

The previous administration is the most obviously CRIMINAL BUNCH OF POLITICAL HACKS I have seen in my life time...........Over 50 years.......and I've never seen SO BLATANT ABUSE OF POWER........

Never seen so man TURN A BLIND EYE to compelling evidence of misconduct and criminal conduct..............

The last year we have seen this BS yelled by those TRYING TO PROTECT THEIR OWN ASSES FROM THE CRIMES they have committed and nothing more.....

The people of this country have allowed this BS to go on for far too long..........it needs to end.........

YES............IT IS A WAR.
What a crock of shit.

Get a fucking grip.

"Putin won. He got the President of the United States to go to war against our own FBI and our own Justice Department. Putin won."

I just hope patriotic Americans keep their cool and hope that what just elements in the legal system exist sort this out. Draining the Swamp needs to be done peacefully!

Agreed.

The alternative is a 10 million armed citizens marching on Washington
Bullshit.
These people have not a clue....they somehow have fooled themselves into thinking that millions of people are willing to go to war with the United States! What, exactly, do they think would happen if a couple of thousand armed belligerents marched on DC?

Congratulations! This is the stupidest thread I've read in over a year of lurking, then being a member of this board.

Gad, I love this silly-assed shit.

---------
Did any trump supporters even read the OP? This entire junk thread is based on nothing more than a fucking OPINION that belongs ONLY to Mudd, himself.

@CNN

Former CIA counterterrorism official Phil Mudd: The FBI people "are ticked" and they'll be saying of Trump, “You’ve been around for 13 months. We've been around since 1908. I know how this game is going to be played. We're going to win"

Forum List

Back