F.B.I. declares War on Trump. Insurrection at Hand.

The new fascism that Trump and his Republican flying monkeys want to impose on America isn't going to fly. We'll get rid of this Mussolini as did the Italians. Cons just lose their shit when they gain a little power, they think themselves gods over other men.

You losers are soon to find out the truth.

Donald Trump is the duly elected President of the United States.

If these reports of government agents pushing back against him is true,

then they are the anti-democratic forces in this scenario, not the elected President.

Your talk of "Gods" and shit, is between you and the voices in your head, and has nothing to do with anyone on this site.

Don't over share.
Donald Trump is a stinking asshole of a traitor. He has sold out America for the Presidency. And those that blindly support him are the same.

Trump long ago declared open war on his intelligence agencies. Loyalty works two ways. If he repeatedly discredits them and throws them under the bus for his own assholery then he can't really expect much in return.
Really? Before he even took office they were talking about how to keep him out of office and if he won needed a backup plan to get him out. That's the kind of two way loyalty you think Trump should care about?

I've been around for quite a while; and tried to educate myself on how our American-Jeffersonianism system works---for the good reason that it is (or has been) the most successful in the history of human experience.

Have seen alot.

And in my experience and my studies of our history---the Civil War excepted---I have not seen Criminal Insurrection (and stupid insolence) such as I have have read in the Quotes which follow in this incredible report.

CNN's Mudd: FBI People 'Ticked' About Memo; Are Saying About Trump 'Game Is Going to Be Played,' They're 'Going to Win' - Breitbart

This clown Mudd is talking about Sedition by an operating branch of the Federal Government. Or is it Treason.

Perhaps they are really getting scared. This kind of talk certainly sounds like Desperation.

But, isn't it criminal too?

Surely there is some kind of crime involved in a spokesman for the FBI essentially declaring that they are going to take down the existing government.
The FBI knows how to play by the rules
They will just make sure everything is by the book when it comes to Trump

The leaks say otherwise.

The new fascism that Trump and his Republican flying monkeys want to impose on America isn't going to fly. We'll get rid of this Mussolini as did the Italians. Cons just lose their shit when they gain a little power, they think themselves gods over other men.

Donald Trump is the duly elected President of the United States.

If these reports of government agents pushing back against him is true,

then they are the anti-democratic forces in this scenario, not the elected President.

Your talk of "Gods" and shit, is between you and the voices in your head, and has nothing to do with anyone on this site.

Don't over share.
Donald Trump is a stinking asshole of a traitor. He has sold out America for the Presidency. And those that blindly support him are the same.

No comment on government agents abusing their power to spy on American citizens?

Using the lies of foreigners, compounded with their own lies, to get bad warrants to spy on their political enemies.

And what about the fact that the FBI is taking sides, politically?

That right there is the breakdown of our system.

Trump's real crime, is that he has challenged you on your lib bullshit and without a hint of being concerned about what names you and your vile lib media might call him.

Trump has lost the support of the FBI and most Federal Workers
Doesn't mean they won't do their job, just do things by the book

The memo shows that the government itself is not respecting the outcome of the election, and willing to break the law to fight back against the duly elected president.

They are not doing their jobs, they are not doing things by the book and they are breaking the law.

I've been around for quite a while; and tried to educate myself on how our American-Jeffersonianism system works---for the good reason that it is (or has been) the most successful in the history of human experience.

Have seen alot.

And in my experience and my studies of our history---the Civil War excepted---I have not seen Criminal Insurrection (and stupid insolence) such as I have have read in the Quotes which follow in this incredible report.

CNN's Mudd: FBI People 'Ticked' About Memo; Are Saying About Trump 'Game Is Going to Be Played,' They're 'Going to Win' - Breitbart

This clown Mudd is talking about Sedition by an operating branch of the Federal Government. Or is it Treason.

Perhaps they are really getting scared. This kind of talk certainly sounds like Desperation.

Surely there is some kind of crime involved in a spokesman for the FBI essentially declaring that they are going to take down the existing government.
Jeffersonian system? Even Jefferson went against that by using the national bank, imposing embargoes and buying Lousiniana. And Jeffersons slavery system he lhas bed so much was destroyed

Doesn't sound like he had it to lose, does it?

That in itself is a problem.

Hard to believe that you right wing morons are in a panic over an EX-FBI guy that is a pundit on CNN stating that the FBI must be pissed at Trump.....Like this guy is the SPOKESPERSON for the entire REPUBLICAN-led FBI.....

How fucking stupid are you folks becoming...???

I thought you'd be here celebrating (with Putin) over the Nunes memo?.......lol
People get pissed when they are abused and disrespected
Doesn't mean they don't do their jobs

Trump has gone out of his way with wild claims about the FBI, CIA, State Department and Federal Employees in general

Most federal employees realize the asshole in charge will eventually go away

I just hope patriotic Americans keep their cool and hope that what just elements in the legal system exist sort this out. Draining the Swamp needs to be done peacefully!

Agreed.

The alternative is a 10 million armed citizens marching on Washington

I just hope patriotic Americans keep their cool and hope that what just elements in the legal system exist sort this out. Draining the Swamp needs to be done peacefully!

Agreed.

The alternative is a 10 million armed citizens marching on Washington
I hope they saved their sick days to miss work...

Yeah, that's real funny
I get aroused smelling dog food..

That was a tad emotional.

Have seen alot.

The FBI knows how to play by the rules
They will just make sure everything is by the book when it comes to Trump
Some fisa court may disagree with you. Judges by nature don’t like being lied to.

Judges by nature don’t like being lied to.

......and you'd be willing to stake your gonads on this "factoid" that FISA judges were lied to?????................Just asking.......lol

“F.B.I. declares War on Trump. Insurrection at Hand.”

No one believes the right’s ridiculous lies.

Conservatives themselves know this isn’t true, but they lack the courage to admit it.

Forum List

Back