F.B.I. declares War on Trump. Insurrection at Hand.

I'm going to quote Sara Carter, she is doing amazing work and I admire and respect her enormously!

Sara A. Carter‏Verified account @SaraCarterDC

When did certain people in the intelligence community and @FBI become so all powerful that they feel they can threaten their commander and chief @realDonaldTrump and step on the constitution believing that their end justifies any means?

way to go Sara!

Trump is a fascist and he is dragging a number of bugwits along with him. The quote is against Lying Trump, not for him. He and most of the GOP seem to be on the verge of declaring the Constitution an artifact to be ignored by whomever is in power in the moment.

Anyone that has read any history knows how this ends if they continue down this wreckless path. And the sane people know there will be a small but relatively large number of people too stupid to understand they are being manipulated, as have entire nations of people in the past, but most of the population sees it for what it is.

Mussolini was removed from power. Milosevich. The morons that followed them were brushed aside.

I'm saying this as gently as I can... You're a Moron.

"there will be a small but relatively large number of people too stupid to understand they are being manipulated"

I can only assume that you are trying to describe yourself... the thing is, no one is trying to manipulate you...

It is called projection. His arguments consist of catch phrases pieced together as if they mean something, they don't.

Another triggered con snowflake. There there, go to your coal mining job and forget the world for a while.

mcconnell-refuse-to-work.png

Trump long ago declared open war on his intelligence agencies. Loyalty works two ways. If he repeatedly discredits them and throws them under the bus for his own assholery then he can't really expect much in return.
Obama politicized those agencies. Remember the news on ISIS was changed to suit Obama's narrative? And it has been explained that it is high level corruption not the agencies Trump does not trust. Now we can see why.

Trump long ago declared open war on his intelligence agencies. Loyalty works two ways. If he repeatedly discredits them and throws them under the bus for his own assholery then he can't really expect much in return.

Cons have a real problem with this because in their minds a president is like a king and can do anything to anyone and the other humans are like subjects that are not allowed to speak. How quickly they forget "you lie".

Trump continually asks people to pledge allegiance to him personally. Like every tyrant in history.

I'm going to quote Sara Carter, she is doing amazing work and I admire and respect her enormously!

Sara A. Carter‏Verified account @SaraCarterDC

When did certain people in the intelligence community and @FBI become so all powerful that they feel they can threaten their commander and chief @realDonaldTrump and step on the constitution believing that their end justifies any means?

way to go Sara!

Trump is a fascist and he is dragging a number of bugwits along with him. The quote is against Lying Trump, not for him. He and most of the GOP seem to be on the verge of declaring the Constitution an artifact to be ignored by whomever is in power in the moment.

Anyone that has read any history knows how this ends if they continue down this wreckless path. And the sane people know there will be a small but relatively large number of people too stupid to understand they are being manipulated, as have entire nations of people in the past, but most of the population sees it for what it is.

Mussolini was removed from power. Milosevich. The morons that followed them were brushed aside.

I'm saying this as gently as I can... You're a Moron.

"there will be a small but relatively large number of people too stupid to understand they are being manipulated"

I can only assume that you are trying to describe yourself... the thing is, no one is trying to manipulate you...

It is called projection. His arguments consist of catch phrases pieced together as if they mean something, they don't.

Another triggered con snowflake. There there, go to your coal mining job and forget the world for a while.

mcconnell-refuse-to-work.png
Is it the coal that bothers you or the jobs coming back?

Cons have a real problem with this because in their minds a president is like a king and can do anything to anyone and the other humans are like subjects that are not allowed to speak. How quickly they forget "you lie".

Trump continually asks people to pledge allegiance to him personally. Like every tyrant in history.
Prove it.

Prove it.

I'm sorry you can't read or you haven't watched any news for the past year and a half but that is your laziness, don't expect everyone else to do it for you. Work, you might try it some time.

_______

He can expect them to keep the oath they took when they became Federal Agents...and that oath does not include open threats to take down the duly elected government.

And. a case can be made, one that deserves investigation as if it was a terrorist threat, that what this Mudd clown has just said is the threat of an insurrection within the government.

Trump is of course the object....but a unanimous majority of the Congressional Committee in charge of oversight started the investigation which has lead to this SEDITIOUS THREAT just made by this Mudd Criminal....and the Speaker of the House of Representatives...third in line for the Presidency...has agreed that it is a legitimate report which the people should see.

And you Complete Dumb-Ass...utterly blinded by partisan passion...apparently choose to defend Mudd.

You and people like you are serious dangers to this American Republic.

_______

He can expect them to keep the oath they took when they became Federal Agents...and that oath does not include open threats to take down the duly elected government.

And. a case can be made, one that deserves investigation as if it was a terrorist threat, that what this Mudd clown has just said is the threat of an insurrection within the government.

Trump is of course the object....but a unanimous majority of the Congressional Committee in charge of oversight started the investigation which has lead to this SEDITIOUS THREAT just made by this Mudd Criminal....and the Speaker of the House of Representatives...third in line for the Presidency...has agreed that it is a legitimate report which the people should see.

And you Complete Dumb-Ass...utterly blinded by partisan passion...apparently choose to defend Mudd.

Get a grip and unknot your panties. No open threat to take down the government has been made. Quit your incessant fear mongering.

If trump was a tyrant he would have fired Mueller a long time ago... It's not like this Nunes memo was in any way "new" or recent information for Trump. Yet again, after the 'memo' Trump isn't lopping off heads as is done by the 'Rocket Man' in NK...

Prove it.

I'm sorry you can't read or you haven't watched any news for the past year and a half but that is your laziness, don't expect everyone else to do it for you. Work, you might try it some time.
If you have show me someone besides Comey that said that? You run your mouth, back it up.

Idk, but when I was growing up, the pervasive sentiment was that no one is above the law in America.

Sure, the rich boys got away with doing some things to girls, but by and large it holds true.

Prove it.

I think your referring to the broadly used expression many in leadership positions, business dealings, religious leaders... etc. etc. etc. to infinitum use "Are you with me?" Undoubtedly you are referring to what Comey claims the President asked of him... Far cry from explicitly asking "Do you pledge allegiance to me?"

_______

Get a grip and unknot your panties. No open threat to take down the government has been made. Quit your incessant fear mongering.
It has to be an open threat? I thought you liked intelligence agencies.

_______

It has to be an open threat? I thought you liked intelligence agencies.

I'm indifferent.

The new fascism that Trump and his Republican flying monkeys want to impose on America isn't going to fly. We'll get rid of this Mussolini as did the Italians. Cons just lose their shit when they gain a little power, they think themselves gods over other men.

You losers are soon to find out the truth.

Your hero, the obummer, was the fascist. Do try and keep up.
Another con who is ignorant of politics.

Last edited:
The new fascism that Trump and his Republican flying monkeys want to impose on America isn't going to fly. We'll get rid of this Mussolini as did the Italians. Cons just lose their shit when they gain a little power, they think themselves gods over other men.

You losers are soon to find out the truth.

Your hero, the obummer, was the fascist. Do try and keep up.
Another con whiois ignorant of politics.

^Nice spelling. :rolleyes:

A War has been going on for over a year now...............A War against the Deep State and their politically appointed stooges...........

The same ones who didn't prosecute the previous administrations lawlessness and Obstruction of Justice.

The same ones who didn't do anything when Americans were targeted by these same agencies simply because they were conservatives seeking tax free status.

The previous administration is the most obviously CRIMINAL BUNCH OF POLITICAL HACKS I have seen in my life time...........Over 50 years.......and I've never seen SO BLATANT ABUSE OF POWER........

Never seen so man TURN A BLIND EYE to compelling evidence of misconduct and criminal conduct..............

The last year we have seen this BS yelled by those TRYING TO PROTECT THEIR OWN ASSES FROM THE CRIMES they have committed and nothing more.....

The people of this country have allowed this BS to go on for far too long..........it needs to end.........

YES............IT IS A WAR.

A War has been going on for over a year now...............A War against the Deep State and their politically appointed stooges...........

The same ones who didn't prosecute the previous administrations lawlessness and Obstruction of Justice.

The same ones who didn't do anything when Americans were targeted by these same agencies simply because they were conservatives seeking tax free status.

The previous administration is the most obviously CRIMINAL BUNCH OF POLITICAL HACKS I have seen in my life time...........Over 50 years.......and I've never seen SO BLATANT ABUSE OF POWER........

Never seen so man TURN A BLIND EYE to compelling evidence of misconduct and criminal conduct..............

The last year we have seen this BS yelled by those TRYING TO PROTECT THEIR OWN ASSES FROM THE CRIMES they have committed and nothing more.....

The people of this country have allowed this BS to go on for far too long..........it needs to end.........

YES............IT IS A WAR.

Yep...at this point it is a war of words and politics.
If it's not won by those means it will lead to bloodshed.
May the best armed win......

I just hope patriotic Americans keep their cool and hope that what just elements in the legal system exist sort this out. Draining the Swamp needs to be done peacefully!

Forum List

Back