F.B.I. declares War on Trump. Insurrection at Hand.

The FBI knows how to play by the rules
They will just make sure everything is by the book when it comes to Trump

I'm left speechless, fortunately I can still type. 'Rightwinger' takes the cake on this one! 'Captain Obvious' meets his antagonist in 'Rightwinger'.

Last edited:
You are saying the FBI will be able to twist the law enough to beat Trump
I've been around for quite a while; and tried to educate myself on how our American-Jeffersonianism system works---for the good reason that it is (or has been) the most successful in the history of human experience.

Have seen alot.

And in my experience and my studies of our history---the Civil War excepted---I have not seen Criminal Insurrection (and stupid insolence) such as I have have read in the Quotes which follow in this incredible report.

CNN's Mudd: FBI People 'Ticked' About Memo; Are Saying About Trump 'Game Is Going to Be Played,' They're 'Going to Win' - Breitbart

This clown Mudd is talking about Sedition by an operating branch of the Federal Government. Or is it Treason.

Perhaps they are really getting scared. This kind of talk certainly sounds like Desperation.

But, isn't it criminal too?

Surely there is some kind of crime involved in a spokesman for the FBI essentially declaring that they are going to take down the existing government.

Perhaps they are just responding to Trump-0's statement about fighting back. He's trying to shut the investigation down.
We have seen when Trump wants something done, it gets done. He would have shut it down long ago if he wanted to. He is innocent, the FBI is guilty.

I've been around for quite a while; and tried to educate myself on how our American-Jeffersonianism system works---for the good reason that it is (or has been) the most successful in the history of human experience.

Have seen alot.

And in my experience and my studies of our history---the Civil War excepted---I have not seen Criminal Insurrection (and stupid insolence) such as I have have read in the Quotes which follow in this incredible report.

CNN's Mudd: FBI People 'Ticked' About Memo; Are Saying About Trump 'Game Is Going to Be Played,' They're 'Going to Win' - Breitbart

This clown Mudd is talking about Sedition by an operating branch of the Federal Government. Or is it Treason.

Perhaps they are really getting scared. This kind of talk certainly sounds like Desperation.

Surely there is some kind of crime involved in a spokesman for the FBI essentially declaring that they are going to take down the existing government.

Perhaps they are just responding to Trump-0's statement about fighting back. He's trying to shut the investigation down.
We have seen when Trump wants something done, it gets done. He would have shut it down long ago if he wanted to. He is innocent, the FBI is guilty.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump packed up his shit and went home. He's way over his head, and getting deeper.

'Au contraire', have you learned nothing in these past 2.5 years? Trump thrives best in adversity directed against himself.

Have seen alot.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump packed up his shit and went home. He's way over his head, and getting deeper.
The law is on Trumps side. You lose.

We shall see... Duly elected President with the Constitution and 'rule of law' on his side, FBI top brass ultimately serving at his pleasure... DOJ on his side & SCOTS does in the end interpret the law, most of the time.

Have seen alot.

Lets wait until the investigation is done, and we'll see just how much the law is on his side.

Have seen alot.

I liked what you said at first, but you failed me when you didn't know that Trump is A patahlogical liar, a divider, an arsonist and a threat to the stability not only of the US but also the world.
You need to review how you approach things and analyze them.
Don't forget Trumps days as a serial-killer and molester of rabbits.

Have seen alot.

Lets wait until the investigation is done, and we'll see just how much the law is on his side.
Then finish it, they won't even tell you if Page is a Russian agent. They say he is still being investigated, c'mon. They are pulling your chain.

Last edited:
The new fascism that Trump and his Republican flying monkeys want to impose on America isn't going to fly. We'll get rid of this Mussolini as did the Italians. Cons just lose their shit when they gain a little power, they think themselves gods over other men.

You losers are soon to find out the truth.

You're having a hard time aren't you holmes? We're here for you, just reach out.

Your delusions still running free? Better for you to corral your fantasy world or seek a good psychiatrist Percy.

I'm going to quote Sara Carter, she is doing amazing work and I admire and respect her enormously!

Sara A. Carter‏Verified account @SaraCarterDC

When did certain people in the intelligence community and @FBI become so all powerful that they feel they can threaten their commander and chief @realDonaldTrump and step on the constitution believing that their end justifies any means?

way to go Sara!

Trump is a fascist and he is dragging a number of bugwits along with him. The quote is against Lying Trump, not for him. He and most of the GOP seem to be on the verge of declaring the Constitution an artifact to be ignored by whomever is in power in the moment.

Anyone that has read any history knows how this ends if they continue down this wreckless path. And the sane people know there will be a small but relatively large number of people too stupid to understand they are being manipulated, as have entire nations of people in the past, but most of the population sees it for what it is.

Mussolini was removed from power. Milosevich. The morons that followed them were brushed aside.

Have seen alot.

So, former CIA (not FBI) guy says FBI is going to do something.

Er... wow, great source....

In other news, mouse says the moon is made of cheese.

I'm going to quote Sara Carter, she is doing amazing work and I admire and respect her enormously!

When did certain people in the intelligence community and @FBI become so all powerful that they feel they can threaten their commander and chief @realDonaldTrump and step on the constitution believing that their end justifies any means?

way to go Sara!

Trump is a fascist and he is dragging a number of bugwits along with him. The quote is against Lying Trump, not for him. He and most of the GOP seem to be on the verge of declaring the Constitution an artifact to be ignored by whomever is in power in the moment.

Anyone that has read any history knows how this ends if they continue down this wreckless path. And the sane people know there will be a small but relatively large number of people too stupid to understand they are being manipulated, as have entire nations of people in the past, but most of the population sees it for what it is.

Mussolini was removed from power. Milosevich. The morons that followed them were brushed aside.
How have Trump or the Republicans threatened the Constitution?

We need Jeff Session to resign. Several excellent choices are available, but at least get Giuliani and put these attackers of our democracy in prison. Having a Swamp of anti-American scum in the FBI, DOJ and State Dept., is worse than having open borders.

way to go Sara!

I'm saying this as gently as I can... You're a Moron.

"there will be a small but relatively large number of people too stupid to understand they are being manipulated"

I can only assume that you are trying to describe yourself... the thing is, no one is trying to manipulate you...

way to go Sara!

"there will be a small but relatively large number of people too stupid to understand they are being manipulated"

I can only assume that you are trying to describe yourself... the thing is, no one is trying to manipulate you...

ztsvV7K.gif

way to go Sara!

It is called projection. His arguments consist of catch phrases pieced together as if they mean something, they don't.

Trump long ago declared open war on his intelligence agencies. Loyalty works two ways. If he repeatedly discredits them and throws them under the bus for his own assholery then he can't really expect much in return.

Forum List

Back