F.B.I. declares War on Trump. Insurrection at Hand.

I've been around for quite a while; and tried to educate myself on how our American-Jeffersonianism system works---for the good reason that it is (or has been) the most successful in the history of human experience.

Have seen alot.

And in my experience and my studies of our history---the Civil War excepted---I have not seen Criminal Insurrection (and stupid insolence) such as I have have read in the Quotes which follow in this incredible report.

CNN's Mudd: FBI People 'Ticked' About Memo; Are Saying About Trump 'Game Is Going to Be Played,' They're 'Going to Win' - Breitbart

This clown Mudd is talking about Sedition by an operating branch of the Federal Government. Or is it Treason.

Perhaps they are really getting scared. This kind of talk certainly sounds like Desperation.

But, isn't it criminal too?

Surely there is some kind of crime involved in a spokesman for the FBI essentially declaring that they are going to take down the existing government.

is this a preemptive "excuse" when impeachment charges are brought before the House in 2019?

The new fascism that Trump and his Republican flying monkeys want to impose on America isn't going to fly. We'll get rid of this Mussolini as did the Italians. Cons just lose their shit when they gain a little power, they think themselves gods over other men.

You losers are soon to find out the truth.

You're having a hard time aren't you holmes? We're here for you, just reach out.

The new fascism that Trump and his Republican flying monkeys want to impose on America isn't going to fly. We'll get rid of this Mussolini as did the Italians. Cons just lose their shit when they gain a little power, they think themselves gods over other men.

You losers are soon to find out the truth.
fascism is when you take over the entire health care system and force people to join

I've been around for quite a while; and tried to educate myself on how our American-Jeffersonianism system works---for the good reason that it is (or has been) the most successful in the history of human experience.

Have seen alot.

And in my experience and my studies of our history---the Civil War excepted---I have not seen Criminal Insurrection (and stupid insolence) such as I have have read in the Quotes which follow in this incredible report.

CNN's Mudd: FBI People 'Ticked' About Memo; Are Saying About Trump 'Game Is Going to Be Played,' They're 'Going to Win' - Breitbart

This clown Mudd is talking about Sedition by an operating branch of the Federal Government. Or is it Treason.

Perhaps they are really getting scared. This kind of talk certainly sounds like Desperation.

Surely there is some kind of crime involved in a spokesman for the FBI essentially declaring that they are going to take down the existing government.
The FBI knows how to play by the rules
They will just make sure everything is by the book when it comes to Trump
wrong on both counts

Have seen alot.

Sooooo, if true, what they are saying is that since they were caught playing above the law with hand in the cookie jar, they are really going to step it up now and do more of the same? This should be good.

Have seen alot.

Correction....Trump declared war on the YOU, stupid dumb fuck!!

Have seen alot.

While at the same time, when it comes to the FBI itself....they make sure NOTHING is by the book, right?

I have news for you, it doesn't work that way.

Seems the Republicans in Congress are the ones not playing by the book

If the FISA warrant is invalid.......prove it

It already has been proven it's all a lie

Do you live under a mushroom
Maybe proven to FoxNews

Have seen alot.

Is all silliness to me..much ado about nothing, IMO..but do rock on with your hysteria.

Just a note..we have a American-Hamiltonian system..the Jeffersonian elements were deemed secondary by the Civil War. We are not a loose confederation of equal States..the Federal govt. reigns supreme. It was Hamilton who envisioned a strong central govt. and it was his vision that ultimately prevailed.

Have seen alot.

While at the same time, when it comes to the FBI itself....they make sure NOTHING is by the book, right?

A partisan memo is not 'proof'. Well, not of FBI misconduct..it is proof of the desperation of some parties to derail Mueler's investigation by any means possible.

upload_2018-2-3_19-21-35.png

Have seen alot.

is this a preemptive "excuse" when impeachment charges are brought before the House in 2019?
wasnt that last year?

Hard to believe that you right wing morons are in a panic over an EX-FBI guy that is a pundit on CNN stating that the FBI must be pissed at Trump.....Like this guy is the SPOKESPERSON for the entire REPUBLICAN-led FBI.....

How fucking stupid are you folks becoming...???

I thought you'd be here celebrating (with Putin) over the Nunes memo?.......lol

Have seen alot.

Perhaps they are just responding to Trump-0's statement about fighting back. He's trying to shut the investigation down.

I'm going to quote Sara Carter, she is doing amazing work and I admire and respect her enormously!

Sara A. Carter‏Verified account @SaraCarterDC

When did certain people in the intelligence community and @FBI become so all powerful that they feel they can threaten their commander and chief @realDonaldTrump and step on the constitution believing that their end justifies any means?

:clap: way to go Sara!

When did that orange clown become so all powerful that he feels he can threaten the FBI and step on the constitution believing that his end justifies any means?

oooh now hes stepping on the constitution...

always the dramafied statements.

Have seen alot.

No sweetie. I know fox told you that, but they are full of shit.

I'm going to quote Sara Carter, she is doing amazing work and I admire and respect her enormously!

Sara A. Carter‏Verified account @SaraCarterDC

When did certain people in the intelligence community and @FBI become so all powerful that they feel they can threaten their commander and chief @realDonaldTrump and step on the constitution believing that their end justifies any means?

:clap: way to go Sara!

When did that orange clown become so all powerful that he feels he can threaten the FBI and step on the constitution believing that his end justifies any means?
From Wikipedia;

"The FBI Director is appointed for a single 10-year term by the President and confirmed by the Senate. The FBIis an agency of the Department of Justice. Since the 1920s, the FBI has been supervised by the Department of Justice and the FBI Director has answered to the Attorney General"

So the president can boss the fbi around.....and the fbi is not in the constitution. It is not a fourth branch of government.

Have seen alot.

Fyi there are ancient cultures that lasted thousands of years. Roman, Egyption, Chineese etc.

America's great experiment will never last that long at the rate we're going.

Forum List

Back