F.B.I. declares War on Trump. Insurrection at Hand.

One x FBI (or where ever he USE to work) go's on TV & says FBI will fight back. and your willing to take one guys word that he speaks for the whole FBI, that's just silly.

Judges by nature don’t like being lied to.

......and you'd be willing to stake your gonads on this "factoid" that FISA judges were lied to?????................Just asking.......lol
I’m willing, at 71 they don’t work that well anyway, kinda like fbi, doj. As a Patriot I’ll even put my ass on the line if necessary.

The new fascism that Trump and his Republican flying monkeys want to impose on America isn't going to fly. We'll get rid of this Mussolini as did the Italians. Cons just lose their shit when they gain a little power, they think themselves gods over other men.
You losers are soon to find out the truth.

Only if YOU Fascists get your way.

I pray the Patriotic People of America RESIST and purge this great nation of you insane Fascists....by any means necessary.

I've been around for quite a while; and tried to educate myself on how our American-Jeffersonianism system works---for the good reason that it is (or has been) the most successful in the history of human experience.

Have seen alot.

And in my experience and my studies of our history---the Civil War excepted---I have not seen Criminal Insurrection (and stupid insolence) such as I have have read in the Quotes which follow in this incredible report.

CNN's Mudd: FBI People 'Ticked' About Memo; Are Saying About Trump 'Game Is Going to Be Played,' They're 'Going to Win' - Breitbart

This clown Mudd is talking about Sedition by an operating branch of the Federal Government. Or is it Treason.

Perhaps they are really getting scared. This kind of talk certainly sounds like Desperation.

But, isn't it criminal too?

Surely there is some kind of crime involved in a spokesman for the FBI essentially declaring that they are going to take down the existing government.
The FBI knows how to play by the rules
They will just make sure everything is by the book when it comes to Trump
Some fisa court may disagree with you. Judges by nature don’t like being lied to.

Republicans released propaganda not the FISA petition
Seems the FBI had a lot more information backing it than Republicans will tell

I've been around for quite a while; and tried to educate myself on how our American-Jeffersonianism system works---for the good reason that it is (or has been) the most successful in the history of human experience.

Have seen alot.

And in my experience and my studies of our history---the Civil War excepted---I have not seen Criminal Insurrection (and stupid insolence) such as I have have read in the Quotes which follow in this incredible report.

CNN's Mudd: FBI People 'Ticked' About Memo; Are Saying About Trump 'Game Is Going to Be Played,' They're 'Going to Win' - Breitbart

This clown Mudd is talking about Sedition by an operating branch of the Federal Government. Or is it Treason.

Perhaps they are really getting scared. This kind of talk certainly sounds like Desperation.

Surely there is some kind of crime involved in a spokesman for the FBI essentially declaring that they are going to take down the existing government.
Some fisa court may disagree with you. Judges by nature don’t like being lied to.

Looks like it:
Nunes ‘abused’ his power on intelligence committee, former CIA director says

"The former director of the Central Intelligence Agency on Sunday blasted a Republican memo alleging abuses of power by the FBI and the Justice Department.

John Brennan accused Rep. Devin Nunes (R.-Calif.), the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, of selectively releasing information to accuse law enforcement officials of improperly obtaining a warrant to monitor the communications of a former Trump campaign adviser.

“It’s just appalling and clearly underscores how partisan Mr. Nunes has been,” Brennan said in an interview on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”

“He has abused the chairmanship of [the Intelligence Committee],” Brennan said.
rennan headed the CIA during a sprawling investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election and the Trump campaign’s connections to Russia. He said that from his perspective, the FBI was “very forthcoming” with information presented to a court that authorized surveillance on the campaign aide, Carter Page. That surveillance was first authorized in October 2016, a month after Page left the campaign.

Brennan said that he first became aware in the summer of 2016 of a dossier of information about Trump and his Russian connections that had been compiled by a former British intelligence officer. Nunes’s memo portrays that dossier as “essential” to obtaining the warrant, but it doesn’t specify which portions were used, and Democrats have disputed the accuracy of Nunes’s claims.

Brennan said he didn’t see the memo until September 2016, although he knew that journalists were inquiring about it.

“I do think it was up to the FBI to see whether they could verify any of it,” Brennan said, but he emphasized that the dossier played “no role whatsoever” in an assessment by all U.S. intelligence agencies that Russia had interfered in the 2016 election. He added that intelligence agencies were also developing their own information on Russia’s interference “on multiple fronts” and that the FBI had its own sources of information. "

“F.B.I. declares War on Trump. Insurrection at Hand.”

No one believes the right’s ridiculous lies.

Conservatives themselves know this isn’t true, but they lack the courage to admit it.

Maybe not so much "courage".....but more a moral and ethic rudder.

Have seen alot.

Looks like it:
Nunes ‘abused’ his power on intelligence committee, former CIA director says

"The former director of the Central Intelligence Agency on Sunday blasted a Republican memo alleging abuses of power by the FBI and the Justice Department.

John Brennan accused Rep. Devin Nunes (R.-Calif.), the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, of selectively releasing information to accuse law enforcement officials of improperly obtaining a warrant to monitor the communications of a former Trump campaign adviser.

“It’s just appalling and clearly underscores how partisan Mr. Nunes has been,” Brennan said in an interview on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”

“He has abused the chairmanship of [the Intelligence Committee],” Brennan said.
rennan headed the CIA during a sprawling investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election and the Trump campaign’s connections to Russia. He said that from his perspective, the FBI was “very forthcoming” with information presented to a court that authorized surveillance on the campaign aide, Carter Page. That surveillance was first authorized in October 2016, a month after Page left the campaign.

Brennan said that he first became aware in the summer of 2016 of a dossier of information about Trump and his Russian connections that had been compiled by a former British intelligence officer. Nunes’s memo portrays that dossier as “essential” to obtaining the warrant, but it doesn’t specify which portions were used, and Democrats have disputed the accuracy of Nunes’s claims.

Brennan said he didn’t see the memo until September 2016, although he knew that journalists were inquiring about it.

“I do think it was up to the FBI to see whether they could verify any of it,” Brennan said, but he emphasized that the dossier played “no role whatsoever” in an assessment by all U.S. intelligence agencies that Russia had interfered in the 2016 election. He added that intelligence agencies were also developing their own information on Russia’s interference “on multiple fronts” and that the FBI had its own sources of information. "
Looks like Republicans declaring war on the FBI

Have seen alot.

the CIA made a threat to the president yesterday as well

this place is starting to look like how the government of Egypt is ran

Have seen alot.

your MFer of a president better get the army to watch his filthy butt

Have seen alot.

fuck you eds "your president" grow the fuck up ya senile old man

The new fascism that Trump and his Republican flying monkeys want to impose on America isn't going to fly. We'll get rid of this Mussolini as did the Italians. Cons just lose their shit when they gain a little power, they think themselves gods over other men.

That sounds like a threat to the President's life....you ready for what happens next?

Have seen alot.

not my president jon ...your pos that always was a pos and has only gotten worse btw FU were you breathe

Have seen alot.

not my president jon ...your pos that always was a pos and has only gotten worse btw FU were you breathe
Worse because the Dems, Progressives, globalists, whatever you wish to call them, because they caught.

Only if YOU Fascists get your way.

I pray the Patriotic People of America RESIST and purge this great nation of you insane Fascists....by any means necessary.
Mussolini originated the term "Fascist" to describe his government. Maybe you should read something.

Have seen alot.

of course he is your president retard

Forum List

Back